• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/y6avuxsv

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By Del
      I have been trying to get my Lenovo G570 i5 2430M with HD3000 (id: 116) to work for almost 2 months. Mountain Lion works flawlessly but Mavericks onwards, display stays off with the exact same setup (Chameleon: Extra folder with smbios mbp8,1 included in attachment)

I'm able to boot and see the screen with remote desktop but internal display stays off.

found an old post which fixed issue for few users

I understand HD3000 is natively supported till High Sierra, which is why I'm totally baffled and out of ideas to proceed with.

Any help is greatly appreciated
      Thanks

@jl4c
      Alex.zip
    • By tapochek2004
      Hello. I have recently installed a "Hackintosh Sierra Zone" 10.12.3 distro (yes, I know they are unstable and might contain malware) on my Dell Inspiron 7567. I am now experiencing trouble with the integrated GPU, Intel HD (not UHD!) Graphics 630: there is no acceleration, I can observe noticeable screen flickering and the displayed amount of VRAM is 7MB.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Enabling InjectIntel and disablegfxfirmware and setting Fake ID = 0x59120000.
      2. Changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1 (still displayed as a 21,5 in About This Mac).
      3. The last thing I tried was installing Lilu and WhateverGreen as per this manual, which required me to disable the first workaround completely.

I have included my Clover's config.plist and the output of kextstat.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Luka

P. S. Is it possible to move this topic into 'Intel Graphics'?
      config.plist
      kextstat.rtf
      report.tiff
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F11L, 9900k with a 5700 XT but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8600K, 8700, 8700K, 9400K, 9600K, 9700K, 9900K, 9900KS (All KF Models work but use SMBios iMacPro1,1 instead)

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, RX 5500, 5500 XT, 5600, 5600 XT, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.2Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Reference RX 5700 XT (connected to the monitor via the DisplayPort)
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @3600mhz (2 x 16GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM94360CS2 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F11L or Higher to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      Z390AORUSMASTER.F11l.zip  - Aorus Z390 Master Bios Firmware F11L 

CLOVER & OPENCORE EFIs 
      Current EFIs Updated 05/10/2020

Clover EFI Update v5120 - 04/08/2020 - Use with Bios revision F11L or Higher Only or Replace with the older F11c/F10 DSDT if you don't want to update the bios

EFI Clover VEGA Navi 030820.zip - Vega, Navi (5700, 5700XT etc), Radeon VII DSDT SMBios 19,1 EFI
      EFI Clover Polaris NVIDIA 030820.zip - RX500 Polaris Series (RX590, 580, 570 etc) SMBios 19,1 EFI

Please Note - I have now set KernelPM to No as standard so if you don’t have a unlocked MSR or not using my MSR Unlocked Bios Profile then go into the Clover Config.plist and set KernelPM to Yes or you won’t be able to boot up. An even better fix would be to unlock your MSR using my profile method.

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments.

OpenCore EFI Update v0.6.2 - 05/10/2020 (Big Sur Ready)
      Myself and @texem have now created a OpenCore EFI done the way the OpenCore Devs intended it to be made, There is no DSDT in use so you can use this EFI on any supported GPU and the SSDTs have been made so they will not be used in any other Operating System apart from MacOS.

OpenCore 062 Z390 Master 19,1 051020.zip - OpenCore v0.6.2, SMBios iMac19,1
      OpenCore 062 Z390 Master 1,1 051020.zip - OpenCore v0.6.2, SMBios iMacPro1,1 (IGPU Disabled)

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=pikera from the boot arguments.
      Note 2 - Do not try to carry across your old OpenCore Config.plist to the new EFI as to many changes have occurred in 0.6.0 so please use the new Config.plist instead.

PlistEdit Pro.zip - PlistEdit Pro (use to edit OpenCore)

Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following 

PLEASE NOTE - These EFIs are setup to be used with your msr Unlocked so make sure you use the F11L Unlocked Profile but if for any reason you can not unlock MSR then just modify following in the OpenCore config.plist :

CFG Unlock (MSR) F11L BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU

Test EFI
      OpenCore 0.6.3 with onboard Bluetooth and WIFI Enabled and Working 21/10/2020.

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://www.olarila.com/forum/17-dsdt-patch-requests/
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      Z390AORUSMASTER.F11l.zip - Aorus Z390 Master Bios Firmware F11L 
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11L)

• Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit -> Load Optimized Defaults
      • Boot -> CFG Lock -> Disabled
      • Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10 WHQL
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled (Disabled If Using SMBios 1,1)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Super IO Configuration -> Serial Port -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
      • Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS

• By miliuco
      (Basado en el texto publicado por los autores de OpenCore titulado Fixing System Clocks dentro de la sección Getting Started With ACPI del cual en gran parte es una traducción).

Real-time clock (RTC)

Un reloj en tiempo real (RTC) es un reloj que funciona con pila o batería y que se incluye en un microchip en la placa base de un ordenador. Suele estar separado del microprocesador y se denomina «CMOS» (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor). Su función es mantener una corriente cuando la placa base se apaga y/o es desconectada de la corriente eléctrica y, de esta forma, evitar que la BIOS se desconfigure cada vez que se apaga el ordenador.
      Una pequeña memoria en este microchip almacena la descripción del sistema o los valores de configuración, incluidos los valores de tiempo almacenados por el RTC. Cuando encendemos el ordenador, la BIOS lee la hora actual desde la memoria en el chip con el RTC.
      Aunque el término RTC normalmente se refiere a dispositivos en ordenadores y sistemas embebidos, los RTC están presentes en la mayoría de los aparatos electrónicos que necesitan guardar el tiempo exacto.

Placas base con chipset Intel series 300

Algunos fabricantes de placas base Intel, sobre todo de la serie 300 (B360, B365, H310, H370, Z370, Z390, B460, Z490, etc.) han implementado un nuevo tipo de reloj del sistema llamado AWAC (ACPI Wake Alarm Counter Clock). El problema es que macOS no sabe manejar AWAC y, en su lugar, espera encontrar el clásico RTC. Esto puede ocasionar problemas como la desconfiguración de la BIOS en cada apagado o errores importantes al arrancar el sistema operativo. La solución pasa por traer de vuelta el RTC para que macOS pueda funcionar correctamente. Esto es lo que se busca con los archivos SSDT-AWAC y SSDT-RTC0. Cada uno de ellos funciona de forma diferente:
      SSDT-AWAC: deshabilita AWAC y y habilita RTC. En nuestro DSDT generalmente hay una variable llamada STAS que determina qué reloj utilizar, One para RTC y Zero para AWAC
      SSDT-RTC0: crea un falso dispositivo RTC para macOS cuando el DSDT no tiene la opción de utilizar el RTC clásico.

¿Cómo saber si necesito uno de estos SSDT?

Para saber esto has de obtener el DSDT de tu sistema en formato AML y descompilarlo a formato ASL para que puedas leerlo con un editor de texto (ver más abajo).

Busca en el archivo DSL el texto Device (AWAC). Si no se encuentra ninguna coincidencia (el reloj AWAC no existe), no es necesario que continúes. No tienes dispositivo AWAC y no necesitas ninguno de estos DSDT.
        Si el texto Device (AWAC) existe, busca el texto STAS. Si este texto existe, significa que se puede forzar la utilización del RTC clásico mediante SSDT-AWAC.aml que es el archivo que has de emplear en este caso.
        Si el texto Device (AWAC) existe pero no el texto STAS, has de usar SSDT-RTC0.aml pero es conveniente saber cómo se llama el dispositivo LPC en nuestro DSDT. SSDT-RTC0 por defecto utiliza LPCB pero en el DSDT puede llamarse así o también LBC o incluso LBC0. Puedes averiguarlo buscando el texto Name (_ADR, 0x001F0000) que corresponde al dispositivo LPC (Low Pin Count) y comprobar cómo se llama realmente en tu sistema para corregirlo si es necesario en SSDT-RTC0.
        Por ejemplo, si en tu DSDT se llama LPCB:
      Device (LPCB) { Name (_ADR, 0x001F0000) // _ADR: Address Method (SPTS, 1, NotSerialized) { SLPX = One SLPE = One If (PWBT) { PBEN = One } } no tendrías que hacer ninguna corrección en el archivo SSDT. Pero si tuviese otro de los nombres posibles, habría que corregirlo.
      El archivo SSDT-RTC0 tiene este contenido:
      DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "ACDT", "RTC0", 0x00000000) { External (_SB_.PCI0.LPCB, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) Scope (_SB.PCI0.LPCB) { Device (RTC0) { Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0B00")) // _HID: Hardware ID Name (_CRS, ResourceTemplate () // _CRS: Current Resource Settings { IO (Decode16, 0x0070, // Range Minimum 0x0070, // Range Maximum 0x01, // Alignment 0x08, // Length ) IRQNoFlags () {8} }) Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) // _STA: Status { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { Return (0x0F) } Else { Return (0); } } } } } Las 2 apariciones de LPCB quedarían sin modificar o serían cambiadas a LBC o LBC0, según cada caso.

¿Cómo obtener DSDT.aml del sistema? (ACPI dump)

AML (ACPI machine Language) es el código que utiliza ACPI. Es independiente de la plataforma. El código AML es interpretado cuando se leen cada una de las tablas ACPI.
      ASL (ACPI source language) es el código fuente utilizado por ACPI. Se pude editar con editores de texto.
      Para convertir AML a ASL y viceversa es necesario emplear un compilador. El más utilizado es iasl (Intel ACPI source language optimizing compiler and dissasembler), utilidad libre incluida en distribuciones Linux y que también tiene versiones para macOS y para Windows.
      La versión para macOS se puede descargar desde el repositorio de RehabMan entre otros sitios.
      La versión para Windows se puede obtener incluida en el paquete Windows Binay Tools desde la web acpica.org.

Extraer DSDT en macOS con Clover

Si usas Clover, esta es una de las formas más sencillas de obtener DSDT.aml. Simplemente hay que pulsar F4 en la pantalla del menú de Clover y el archivo se genera en la partición EFI, en EFI / Clover / acpi / origin, junto a otros archivos que no son interesantes para la tarea que nos ocupa. El archivo DSDT.aml no se puede leer tal cual, es necesario descompilarlo al formato DSL. Para ello, desde Terminal:
      > iasl DSDT.aml Intel ACPI Component Architecture ASL+ Optimizing Compiler/Disassembler version 20180427(RM) Copyright (c) 2000 - 2018 Intel Corporation File appears to be binary: found 88786 non-ASCII characters, disassembling Binary file appears to be a valid ACPI table, disassembling Input file DSDT.aml, Length 0x408B7 (264375) bytes ACPI: DSDT 0x0000000000000000 0408B7 (v02 ALASKA A M I 01072009 INTL 20180427) Pass 1 parse of [DSDT] Pass 2 parse of [DSDT] Parsing Deferred Opcodes (Methods/Buffers/Packages/Regions) Parsing completed Disassembly completed ASL Output: DSDT.dsl - 1853692 bytes El resultado es un archivo DSDT.dsl en el que podemos hacer las búsquedas relativas al RTC.

Extraer DSDT en Windows

Del paquete Windows Binary Tools solamente vamos a utilizar iasl.exe y acpidump.exe. Para extraer las tablas al directorio actual: acpidump -b. Se obtienen, como en el caso de macOS, una serie de archivos de los que sólo nos interesa dsdt.dat (en Windows el archivo AML obtenido tiene extensión dat). El proceso para descompilar el archivo DSDT es muy parecido a macOS:
      > iasl -d dsdt.dat Intel ACPI Component Architecture ASL+ Optimizing Compiler/Disassembler version 20200925 Copyright (c) 2000 - 2020 Intel Corporation File appears to be binary: found 88982 non-ASCII characters, disassembling Binary file appears to be a valid ACPI table, disassembling Input file dsdt.dat, Length 0x40AAB (264875) bytes ACPI: DSDT 0x0000000000000000 040AAB (v02 ALASKA A M I 01072009 INTL 20160527) Pass 1 parse of [DSDT] Pass 2 parse of [DSDT] Parsing Deferred Opcodes (Methods/Buffers/Packages/Regions) Parsing completed Disassembly completed ASL Output: dsdt.dsl - 1980764 bytes El resultado es un archivo dsdt.dsl en el que también podemos hacer las búsquedas relativas al RTC.

Nota: los archivos SSDT han de colocarse en la Carpeta EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched (Clover) o EFI/OC/ACPI (OpenCore). En OpenCore también hay que añadirlos en el archivo config.plist.