1. MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By rvilbert
      Good evening,

I apologies for the broadcast message but i have decided to reinstall my Hackintosh machine using Catalina 10.15.6 and .... I'm stuck at "PCI configuration begin".. 

My configuration is:
      Asus X99 Deluxe Core i7 5960x 32 Gb memory GTX 980  
      Knowing that my graphic card would not be fully recognised in Catalina i have also tried to install High Sierra but I managed to get exactly to the same point  and i have therefore decided to give another try to Catalina and .... I'm still stuck.

(FYI I had managed to install 10.8 on my machine a while ago but a few things have changed since then and I may be missing a trick).

In a nutshell I believe my issue is linked to this message that i'm getting:

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourcesMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict> 

I tried all options (with/without flags and with/without kext) but i think that my issue is between my DSDT, SSDT and config.plist files.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I have attached my EFI folder and the print screen with the error message.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks a lot

EFI.zip
    • By lizdav
      Hi,

I would like to ask for some advice or help even.

I have had some usability issues in the past with my hackintosh so I installed Mojave for the second time but it keeps producing the same exact problem. Most of the time the system stutters and lags after login. The app icons just bounce if I want to open them and even if it does it takes forever. Another thing I picked up on is that it seems like there's no internet access whenever this occurs. The problem ceases after like 2-3 restarts and everything is back to normal. 

What could cause an issue like this? I had the same thing happening with my previous install but I thought that was because of unnecessary kexts I left in the EFI. I only have the bare minimum required this time so I'm kinda lost.

Computer specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte B360M D3H
      Graphics: Radeon Vega 64 8OC
      CPU: Intel i7 8700k
      Ram: 32 Gig
      SSD: Samsung Evo 860 250gb

I also have a separate HDD with Windows 10 installed for gaming purposes. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help, thanks in advance!

–David

config.plist
    • By autantpourmoi
      I'm an happy user of a x99 built hackintosch since 6/7 years using it mainly for photoshop and fcpx ... Using new camera with better resolution and video in ProResRaw , my built start to struggle a bit 
      I'm thinking of making a new built and seeking for advices for this new built that I want evolutive and last at least as long as my previous built 
      I'll use a SSD M2 forth Generation so I need at least 2 to 3 SSD M2 PCI x4 slots
      then which proc to use , I was thinking about the AMD Ryzen 9 3900xt or the Intel I9 10900k ( don't have the money for AMD threadripper ) if you have better idea I'm really open to it as long as you explain it to me 
      then which chipset should I use:
      for Intel  , should I go to Z490 or X299 or W480
      For AMD , I think I have only the choice of X570
      I always used Gigabyte motherboard so it will be naturally my first choice but again I'm open to any suggestion
      I need at least usb 3,1 Gen 2 and TB3 is not necessary but an option and can be add later on with a PCI Card I think
      So I'll be pleased o read your opinion and the choices that you'll do for the purpose of this built 
      thanks in advance