Recently Browsing 1 member
Notebook: Acer A315-53-34MP, High Sierra 10.13.6 && Mojave 10.14.6 installation
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8130U, 3400 MHz
Memory: Kingston, DDR4, 2x4Gb, 2400 MHz
Video: Intel UHD620 (integrated)
Display: CMN N156HGA-EAB [15.6" LCD] (embedded)
External monitor: LG TV 42LF650V
SSD: Leven JAJS300M240C, 240 Gb (replacement)
Chipset: Intel Sunrise Point-LP
Sound: Intel Kaby Lake HDMI + Realtek ALC255
LAN: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Wi-Fi + Bluetooth: Broadcom BCM94352Z (replacement)
Cardreader: Realtek PCIE RTS5289
Mac model: MacBookPro14,2
MacOS versions tested: High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G8030) && Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95)
Here is what I used to install and configure the system:
- Video settings: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334899-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen/?tab=comments#comment-2627217
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth: https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup && https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM/blob/master/README.md
- Touchpad and cardreader: https://voodooi2c.github.io
- Clover version: v2.5k r5033
- The results of the work of many developers in this and other forums.
- Video: FullHDx60Hz accelerated video on embedded and external (HDMI) monitors
- Sound: embedded and external (HDMI)
- Touchpad (gestures)
- USB2 && USB3 ports
- VGA WebCam
- Sleep mode
- Display brightness and volume control using function keys
- Battery Indication
- Automatically dimming the screen when the laptop is running on battery power
- Sound notification when external power is connected
What does not work?
How to use
1. Update BIOS to version 2.02. Secure boot must be disabled, Touchpad settings - Advanced
2. To make a bootable flash drive, you can use my EFI directory (link at the end of the message) Tested for High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G8030) && Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) && Catalina 10.15 (19A558d) installation.
Note: you must insert your own SeralNumber && MLB && ROM in the config.plist file.
3. After installation, just copy EFI directory from flash drive to the system drive.
4. Install kexts BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext && BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to the /Library/Extensions and update system caches.
HackPro X99 System
Until Apple blesses us with the MacPro7,1 – this is for those that require tools to do their work.
An appropriate bicycle for the mind.
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3 (12 core, 2.5 GHz / 3.3 GHz Boost)
Motherboard: JINGSHA X99-8D3
RAM: 16GB DDR3-14900R 1866Mhz ECC RDIMM modules
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
Storage: Phison E12 m.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD
Water blocks: BARROW CPU + GPU
Radiator: 360mm x 25mm slim
Case dimensions: 431 mm x 342 mm x 177 mm
Win 10 x64 v1809
AIDA64 - Cache & Memory
Anyone else I forgot
Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance