Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive
EVGA 750 N1, 750W
TP-Link Archer T9E
Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-FIX ACPI ERRORS
-REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES
-HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER
-SATA SERIE 10 ID
-REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED
-FIX K.P in REBOOT
-REAL TIME CLOCK
-DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015
-HDAS to HDEF
-REAL TIME CLOCK
-ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF
-OPERATION REGION GPIO
-MUTEX MUT0 0x00
-HDMI / HDAU
-FULL RENAMED DEVICES
--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
Now updated for 10.13.6+ Designed for i7 Skylake, QHD+, 256/8GB memory
you may want to disable
Configure BIOS settings for EFI Booting. Disable RAID, enable AHCI, virtualization, make sure VRAM is over 32. and you should be set. also disable secure boot and enable UEFI booting
You should create an EFI folder onto the USB and copy the contents of the USB onto the drive
Boot off the usb using external mouse/keyboard (if required) and follow the installer prompts
boot off the MAC HDD
You may want to remove the DSDT patches if you have an issue. and manually repatch. however if you have the same model it should not be an issue.
Copy the folders from the root of the USB onto the computer efi folder.
Some sleep bugs
Tested with 10.13.6, not with 10.14
DSDT patches may have an issues if not the same model, you can remove them if there is an issue.
@Rehabman @maz-1 @syscl @darkvoid
feel free to ask questions / open answers, you can also check out my other repository covering a previous mac version for the same model for other files for that / information on this topic
Trying To Boot Mac OS X El Capitan On Surface Book 1 i5 128GB
Ive tried everything under the sun to try to get this to even load the installer
ive had mixed experiences trying many different options and “combos”
i Can Offer Someone That Can Help A “Software Pack” Which Includes
Pretty Much Everything I HaveTried And Researched
Hopefully That Will Help As I’m Confident I Should Have All Required Files But Not So Confident On How They Should Be Coupled
There Is A Guide On This Platform That Goes Over Installing This But What Is Demoed Is MacOS Sierra 10.12 When My Target Is 10.11 El Capitan Everyone In The Comments That Tried El Capitan Either Have Out Of The Gate Sucess Or Gave Up And Went To Sierra The Problem Is Besides The Guide Author Correcting A Few Mistakes There Is No Actual Diagnosis And Help Given
For A While I Was Getting Nothing But A Black Screen After Moving Files I Finally Got An Apple Logo Great!..Not Really Because that’s all it would do.
i Tried EFI Folder From Guy Who Did Surface Pro 4 “Port” And after I While I Will Get Cross Where The Apple Logo Would Be So There’s Something Happening When Using His EFI ; Mines Will Just Hang At Apple Logo For As Long As I Let It
With Verbose Boot Or Boot Flag -v
I Get Errors Concerning OSXAptioFixDrv They Are Usually Different
If I Try OSXAptioFix2Drv I Get
if i try OSXAptioFixDrv I get 1 of 3 errors Typically Saying Similiar Things
About Relocating Memory
Will Try To Add Photos
This Is Not My First Hackintosh More Like 5th or 6th But Besides On HP Elitebook Revolve Where I Had Similar Issues Due To BIOS Settings
I simply CAN NOT Get It To Boot No Matter What I Do Or Edit Please Help Or Provide EFI Folder That Will Work For Me
For Now Looking To Upgrade BIOS as I think it has something to do with firmware being to old as this PC Is usually never connected to Wi-Fi unless I need to download something and I cannot stress I have done everything under the sun to get this to even boot the installer
sono un pò arrugginito ..e volevo chiedere un aiuto su come installare opencore anzichè clover. ho provato ma dopo il post installazione riesco solo a far partire catalina tramite pendrive. quale congifurazione sbaglio?
First my Old Threads is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308178-el-capitan-wih-i7-6700-skylake-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-palit-jetstream-gtx960/
My Computer Specifications
1. Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
2. Motherboard : Gigabyte Z170-HD3
3. VGA Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
4. Wifi Card ; TP-Link TL-WDN4800
5. PCI-E to Sata = Bafo PCI-e to 2 Sata3 and 2 e-Sata
6. PCI to USB 2.0 - NEC Chipset
7. Main Harddisk Harddisk : Fujitsu SSD 120GB + Seagate 500GB that plug into Bafo PCIe to Sata3
8. Other Harddisk : Natno SSD 12GB, 2x Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, all of it are plug into onboard Sata Chipset Controller (But Unknow at El Capitan / 10th Intel Chipset)
9. RAM : Team 3000Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
10. Display : Asus VN248H
11. Clover version : 3280
My Step :
1. Because Internal Sata Chipset and USB 3.0 are not supported yet, so i clone my Fujitsu 120GB SSD from my Hacbook Asus X455LA that already installed El Capitan Build 15B30a with Carbon Copy Cloner
2. I use MacPro 6.1 as SMBIOS and use FakeCPUIID of Intel 4790k (0x0306C3)
3. Remove CPUSensor.kext from "FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins" if you don't do this it will be stuck at ACPI log verbose.
4. I try boot from USB that already install Clover 3280 and it boot. I use "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0"
5. Then at desktop, i install nvidia web driver 346.03.02F02 (before that you need to modif it,, use pkgutil --expand bla bla ba,, google it and change required os to "15B" then use pkgutl --flatten bla bla to repackage) then i change info plist from AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugin/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist and change line that contain board-id of MacPro 6.1 from Config2 to none
6. Then i install that kext,, and restart
7. i use "-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 and it will need more time than usual to get login form,, yeah i did it. But there is some bugs
1. Internal sata is not function
2. USB 3.0 is error too,, at verbose i see "error mantisa log"
3. Sometimes my system get freeze for a few seconds. I thinks this is error from Nvidia web driver,, i see nvdia error log from "sudo dmesg"