• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By Denny
      Salve a tutti, ho un problema con l'audio. Ovvero non riconosce le giuste porte audio e manca anche l'audio tramite DP tramite GPU. Allego la cartella EFI nel caso vorreste dare uno sguardo.
      Config:
      GigaByte Z370P D3
      I5 8400
      Ram corsair vengeance LPX 16gb 3000MHz
      Nvidia 1050ti 

Grazie in anticipo!
      P.S. Se serve ioreg posto

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0hmpnp6x1f6u26p/EFI.zip/file

• By mpe
      Hi,

After wakeup my system is slow, console input show some duplicate character when I type some commands. Intel Power Gadget is shows no more statistics.
      I am looking for solution several days, but I can't find.

Maybe some one have the same system or tips for me?

I have already attach the Runme.app zip

Best regards,

mpe
      Send me mpe.zip
    • By andyapple
      Hi, I need help to fix my HDMI output on my Acer Aspire F5 573G with Intel HD 520.

This is the situation, and it is unstable:

When I connect my HDMI cable the internal monitor of the notebook gets black but the secondary monitor works.

To get also the internal notebook monitor working I have to close the notebook for like 5-6 seconds and then open it up, and also the secondary monitor works.

So I would like to fix this and get both monitor always working when HDMI cable is connected.

I noticed that if I keep the notebook closed, the secondary monitor works in 4K resolution (while if the notebook is open, even with 4k resolution selected the secondary monitor is 1080p), so the secondary monitor works in 4k only if the notebook is closed.

And I would like to fix this too.

Audio over HDMI is not working and I would like to fix this too.

I'm attaching useful report files as EFI and others.

Thanks,

Andyapple
      Problem Files Report.zip
    • By Alesss
      Good morning,

I've the following pieces of hardware:
      - i7 6700K
      - GTX 1080
      - Asus Z170 Deluxe
      - NVME hard drives

Yesterday I've successfully completed a High Sierra installation (I can't migrate to Mojave due to missing NVIDIA web drivers) but the system (even though it works correctly) seems to show a kernel panic at every shutdown/reboot.

Please find the RunMe.app report attached.

A couple of notes:
      - I've installed the audio kexts through the acidanthera AppleALC procedure
      - I've generated the SSDT with pikessdt script
      - Nvidia web drivers have been installed with the vulgo/webdriver.sh script that requires the WhateverGreen and the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument
      - AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext have been used to unlock the full potential of the integrated Wi-Fi card
      - I've tried to clean nvram and motherboard CMOS with no avail
      - I've tried to update Clover to the latest version but it always results in an unbootable system

It's a pity because everything seems to work correctly (USB ports, graphics, Wifi card, Continuity and so on. I haven't tried sleep but I don't use it anyway ) but this crash is fairly annoying.

Thank you very much,
      Alesss

Send me Ales-iMac.zip