MaLd0n

[Guide] Asus Z97M-PLUS on Mavericks / Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / DSDT

85 posts in this topic

Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset!

Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

MOBO.png
construction.gif
Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover in USB stick UEFI mode

--Replace Folder

--Install System and boot with USB STICK!beachball.gif
--Install Clover in UEFI mode and replace with my folder 
Mavericks / Yosemite
El Capitan / Sierra

--Reboot and activate video!

Bingo!

Now you need a fine tune! I prefer DSDT way, apply all patches in one file, many people prefer many SSDTs or Clover patches!boxing.gif
idea.gif
If you need DSDT edit...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop

--DSDT
My DSDT

Patches 
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-SLPB
-EHCx
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BUS1
-MCHC
-HDMI
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-PNLF
--SSDT
Generate your SSDT Power Management, use ssdtPRGen Piker-Alpha
run in terminal
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

--SSDT i74790K

SSDT.i7 4790K.zip

--IOREG

iMac.ioreg.zip

Clear NVRAM, Purge and Kextcache

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
stock coolerdente.pngand Rio 40ºthumbsdown_anim.gif 

--FakeSMC
--Audio
--USB
--LAN
welcome.gif

Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Advertisement

That’s a great topic. Followed your guide and managed to install, and run, Sierra. I’ll come back very soon in the next days to ask for help in fine tuning, if you don’t mind!

Thanks again for sharing!

Francesco

Hi MaLd0n,
I’m really not capable of doing the SSDT “thing”. I’ve tried with PikerAlpha script several time before, but I don’t have the knowledge to understand what I’m doing.

Could you help me generating It?

The file you requested are attached.

Thank you very much!!

iOREG.zip

origin.zip

Send me.zip

Hello MaldOn. First of all, thanks for the great job you do !

Here is the case : I Have a MB asus z97m-plus with a i3 4330 processor. I succeed to install OS X el capitan, everything works perfectly, but I would like to have a dsdt and ssdt. I tried to use your dsdt file for the MB, but it doesn't work, the forbidden sign appears when booting.And I am really not good with dsdt and ssdt editing...Could you help me a bit to do that ?

Here are all my files.

Thanks again !

CLOVER.zip

Lorenz’s iMac.zip

Send me Lorenz’s iMac.zip

Hello MaldOn. First of all, thanks for the great job you do !

Here is the case : I Have a MB asus z97m-plus with a i3 4330 processor. I succeed to install OS X el capitan, everything works perfectly, but I would like to have a dsdt and ssdt. I tried to use your dsdt file for the MB, but it doesn't work, the forbidden sign appears when booting.And I am really not good with dsdt and ssdt editing...Could you help me a bit to do that ?

Here are all my files.

Thanks again !

dont need ssdt, try it, replace full folder, reboot and send me new ioreg

CLOVER.zip

Thanks. I just tried to replace with your folder, doesn't work. Same as before, very long for booting, and next appears the forbidden sign.

And here is my new Ioreg when booting without the dsdt.aml.

Lorenz’s iMac.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JRevenge
      Ciao ragazzi,
      alla fine sono riuscito a risolvere il problema che riscontravo qualche mese fa, dopo l'ottima EFI sistemata da @gengik84 e l'ho risolto rimuovendo dart=0 che creava kernel panic e problemi quando la batteria scendeva sotto ad un livello di batteria basso. Adesso il sistema non crea più problemi di kernel panic, ma volevo chiedervi se allo stato attuale secondo voi c'è qualcos'altro da ottimizzare.

Vi allego la EFI.

Grazie anticipatamente.
      CLOVER.zip
    • By TheAngryYeti
      So after a gazillion tries with High Sierra, i gave up and decided to try Mojave. I had nothing to lose, afterall.

I started from scratch. I reformatted my thumb drive. Made it bootable from the Mojave [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Booted with it. Selected my language. It installed a little bit. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD. Installed a bit more. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD again and it finished the installation.

I went through the basic setup and got to the desktop. I ran [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and selected my options and "built" it.

Thinking i was a-ok, i decided to reboot, just to make sure all was well.

After about 1min, i lose display.

I thought i had messed something up in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], so i decided to go back to my mac mini, redo the thumb drive all over again.

I go to boot from the thumb drive and when i get to the language selection screen, i lose all USB usage, so i cant even get in to wipe the SSD and start over. So, Mojave is still on the SSD, but i cant get to it because i lose display.

Im attaching a screenshot of Verbose mode right before i lose display.

I would greatly appreciate any help to get back into it or at least help getting it re-installed!!

-Sin

• By TheAngryYeti
      First, my build:

Asus ROG Strix H370-I mobo
      i5 8400 cpu
      32gb ddr 4 2133
      1tb samsung evo 860 ssd

Ive finally gotten to the point where the installation of HS loads to the language selection screen, but then i lose all usage of every USB port.

Im at a loss of what to do from here.

According to others, i have the proper files in the kexts/other folder as well as the drivers64UEFI folder.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do? Im getting kinda desperate as ive been at it for a week now and this is as far as ive gotten.

-Sin

• By NoEnd
      Hi team,

I have tried to update to security update 2019-001 multiple time with no luck, today I've booted the update with -verbose and attached videos shows the details.

Appreciate your help

Thanks
      Untitled.mov
    • By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page