MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H / DSDT

151 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hi MaLd0n, do you know whether those DSTS work with GA-Z97M-D3H?

No, bro. Only in same mobo.

but, just post ur files

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

No, bro. Only in same mobo.

but, just post ur files

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin

MaLd0n thanks a lot and here you are

https://mega.nz/#!vUd3UabB!oy12DZpneO9cGXJKXMOcR_8TJAYx0rKoCa0une2j6ng

https://mega.nz/#!DUFhxCyb!qXB17vJXz3OYL26em4FA10c10sPXNtFMJjXjcmcJQfQ

https://mega.nz/#!3U0igYpC!lnZfgI5-fLGR2uljvVJ22zcnDtgFcQJBKrOJLlbw0EE

Audio, etc, all ok?

Yes, audio over HDMI, USB and speed step are working.

Ethernet is working but from the log it shown 100-Megabit instead of 1000Mb

kernel: (kernel) Ethernet [RealtekRTL8111]: Link up on en0, 100-Megabit, Full-duplex, No flow-control

And sometime it took 2-3 mins from clover menu to login screen

startup log

try other version

attachicon.gifRealtekRTL8111.kext.zip

send me ioreg

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Thanks MaLd0n

IOReg logStartup log

Still 100-Megabit when booting but I think I can manually change it to 1000baseT at Network Preference.

kernel: (kernel) Ethernet [RealtekRTL8111]: Link up on en0, 100-Megabit, Full-duplex, No flow-control

For slow boot time I think is related to the timeout but I have no clue.

2017-05-09 22:49:14.832684+0800 kernel: (kernel) Ethernet [RealtekRTL8111]: Link up on en0, 100-Megabit, Full-duplex, No flow-control
2017-05-09 22:49:33.599699+0800 kernel: (ntfs) NTFS driver 3.13 [Flags: R/W].
2017-05-09 22:49:33.611628+0800 kernel: (ntfs) NTFS volume name Win10-SSD, version 3.1.
2017-05-09 22:49:59.383797+0800 kernel: NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk3s1, pid 284): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated.  Will not be able to remount read-write.  Run chkdsk.
2017-05-09 22:49:59.383800+0800 kernel: busy timeout[0], (60s), kextd wait(0): 'IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub'
2017-05-09 22:50:59.383963+0800 kernel: busy timeout[1], (60s), kextd wait(0): 'IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub'
2017-05-09 22:50:59.430832+0800 kernel: IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
2017-05-09 22:50:59.430840+0800 kernel: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

is a kext, post in tread kext ur error ;)

i think need update clover, inject kext problem

attachicon.gifClover_v2.4k_r4070.pkg.zip

Many thanks MaLd0n  :D

Now it show 1-Gigabit instead of 100-Megabit

kernel: (kernel) Ethernet [RealtekRTL8111]: Link up on en0, 1-Gigabit, Full-duplex, No flow-control

And the kext timeout seems gone

Hi @MaLd0n can you help me?

I have the same motherboard, a GA-H97M-D3H and I'm a little lost.

I have sierra 10.12.4 installed and working perfect except my temps. The other day while I was rendering an imovie project I took a look at my temps and almost all temps where in red !!!

ljcN3SAd.jpg

After finished rendering the temps where normal.

vFLP0swi.jpg

To prevent those temps I have temporally installed a Liquid Refrigeration.

Another user told me that the problem could be solved modifying the "DSDT" and something about AppleLPC.kext.

It's my first hackintosh and I'm a little lost.

Some step by step instructions will help me a lot !!!

I'm on your first post and I don't know if I have to re-install all my system from zero or can jump to any step.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
Gus

Hi @MaLd0n can you help me?

I have the same motherboard, a GA-H97M-D3H and I'm a little lost.

I have sierra 10.12.4 installed and working perfect except my temps. The other day while I was rendering an imovie project I took a look at my temps and almost all temps where in red !!!

ljcN3SAd.jpg

After finished rendering the temps where normal.

vFLP0swi.jpg

To prevent those temps I have temporally installed a Liquid Refrigeration.

Another user told me that the problem could be solved modifying the "DSDT" and something about AppleLPC.kext.

It's my first hackintosh and I'm a little lost.

Some step by step instructions will help me a lot !!!

I'm on your first post and I don't know if I have to re-install all my system from zero or can jump to any step.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Gus

Run it, save and send me files

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

Wow i discovered this thread just today, i have the same mobo and i have hackintosh from a few time, but i have always little problems. Now i replaced the entire Clover folder and the system boot, let's see if it's better. I hope that this thread will always updated. 
Thanks for the work

2 hours ago, alboz83 said:

Wow i discovered this thread just today, i have the same mobo and i have hackintosh from a few time, but i have always little problems. Now i replaced the entire Clover folder and the system boot, let's see if it's better. I hope that this thread will always updated. 
Thanks for the work

need some updates, but work good xD

Enjoy!

Hi,

Thanks for all the hard work guys.

I have a problem when waking from sleep. I am using this board with a haswell cpu and I am using integrated graphics.

When I wake the machine from sleep, the screen remains blank. The rest of the machine works, as I can shell into the machine.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

1 hour ago, rhlee said:

Hi,

Thanks for all the hard work guys.

I have a problem when waking from sleep. I am using this board with a haswell cpu and I am using integrated graphics.

When I wake the machine from sleep, the screen remains blank. The rest of the machine works, as I can shell into the machine.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

SEND ME FILES

RunMe.app

11 minutes ago, rhlee said:

I could not seem to upload an attachment, it gave me a 200 error.

So I put it on a file sharing website https://files.fm/u/wr7xw77r

update ur bios to last version and extract tables with F4 key in clover boot screen, my DSDT...bios is very old