To install Mavericks, you need:
1. A preexisting Mac or Hackintosh
2. 8GB+ USB Flash Drive
4. MyHack: download here http://myhack.sojugarden.com/guide/
5. Sound fix: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/214638-legacyhda-solution-for-latest-applehda-v184fc3-alc888-users/
6. Kext Utility: http://cvad-mac.narod.ru/index/0-4
7. Ethernet Fix: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/205771-appleintele1000ekext-for-108107106105/?hl=%20e1000e
8. Mavericks from the App Store
9. A discrete video card that works in os x
To get started, open myHack on the mac/hack and make your install usb. boot from the usb and install. Then, install all the kexts with Kext utility and you should have a nearly perfect hackintosh...
QE/CI (I use a hd6570)
Hello. I was wondering if my machine is at all capable of running OSX. I looked at the instructions line in CPU-Z and it says I'm capable of running SSE 1, 2 and 3.
- System specifications -
Intel Celeron 450 CPU (Single core)
2GB DDR2-PC2 6400 SDRAM
nVidia GeForce 7800GT GPU (MSI)
Currently running WIndows 7, and Ubuntu on a seperate drive (which I will dedicate to OSX if possible)
If you need anymore information just ask!
For some reason, my fan doesn't seem to run, only while booting for few seconds, then nothing :s I've looked everywhere and couldnt find any clues as to why..
perhaps editing the dsdt would fix it somehow..?