26 posts in this topic

Hello!

Are you can help me resolve problem solve boot hackintosh (28 sec) on my configuration:

M/B: Gigabyte ga-h170n-wifi

CPU i5-6500

RAM 16GB (2*8)

SSD Samsung 250Gb

Video integrated 530

I use ##### 9.0.1

##### 7.0.1

Advertisement

use a fresh install, put hacknvme kext in Clover/kexts/10.12

1- Install Clover with options

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/Clover_v2.4k_r4035.zip/download

MaLd0n 2017-03-23 às 11.01.54.png

2- Replace full Clover folder

CLOVER.zip

3- Generate new SSDT for PM with Pike script

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

Reboot

send me new ioreg

try reinstall Clover and replace full Folder

if dont work, try a fresh install and...

many skylake mobo have problem with IOAPIC 24-119, if u have, IOAPIC 24-119 - Disabled in bios

i dont see nothing, i think now is a problem video, need activate, the other problem is, just check KernelPM

Sorry guys, i've a H170n wifi, can u please link me a thread for this or help me to correct install Sierra? i've a gtx 1050 as video card...can u help me please? Do u need dsdt or other?

Ok, i solve quite everything apart from video card, nvidia web driver installed and updated, but if i remove nv_disable=1 i can't reach the desktop, with nvda_drv=1 it's the same, i reach the desktop only if i check nv_disable, but i haven't any graphic acceleration

Sorry guys, i've a H170n wifi, can u please link me a thread for this or help me to correct install Sierra? i've a gtx 1050 as video card...can u help me please? Do u need dsdt or other?

Ok, i solve quite everything apart from video card, nvidia web driver installed and updated, but if i remove nv_disable=1 i can't reach the desktop, with nvda_drv=1 it's the same, i reach the desktop only if i check nv_disable, but i haven't any graphic acceleration

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

Thank you guys, but i solved, thanks to Gengik too, all my problems, if you want i can post the entire Efi folder if it helps...

The only thing that doesn't work is the internal wifi, but lan works and i don't need wifi at all

EFI.zip

i guys, only a little problem with Appstore...i can't login because of my Smbios, now is set to 14,2 and i can't login, but i've to set that smbios for my graphic card. If i choose 14.2 everything works fine and the Nvidia 1050 card works correctly but appstore doesn't work. If i set 17.1, i can login to appstore without errors, but the graphic card has no acceleration...i can i fix this?

Thank you very much, i try immediately

Any news about audio via HDMI on nvidia graphics card?

Update:

I tried to install that kext, everything works fine except form the audio that stopped working...how can i fix?

Update: Audio fixed with Audio_CloverALC-120.command