Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have Sierra 10.12.6 on A8 7600. Whenever the USB is inserted, the screen freezes. Without USB, no issues. Also, having power off and reboot issue. The monitor turns off, but the pc fan stays on. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Pro and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you.
A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.
This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k
RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII
(If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
There Is No Better Guide Then The One That @glasgood Has Already Written So Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install.
• Intel I9 9900k
• Gigabyte AORUS Z390 PRO
• Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
• Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
• Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
• Coolermaster MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CPU Cooler
• Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
• Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
• ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)
• Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
• Ethernet Port
• SSD Trim
• USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
• Hardware Acceleration
• Sleep & Wake
• Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
• Netflix on Safari browser
Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
Z390 Pro DSDT EFI.zip (Updated 21 July 2019)
ADDITIONAL DSDT's (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these extra DSDT's)
If your using a Vega 56/64 or Radion VII then use this DSDT (already installed in my EFI)
If your using a RX Series or Nvidia GPU then use this DSDT
To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
(If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
AirportBrcmFixup.kext (If your Wifi Card isn't working after installing my EFI then add the AirportBrcmFixup.kext to your clover kext folder and reboot)
FakeSMC (Can be used instead of VirtualSMC)
Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)
• Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
• Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
• BIOS → Windows 8/10 Features → Other OS
• BIOS → CSM Support → Disabled (Can be set to enabled depending on what GPU you use)
• MIT → Advanced Memory Settings → Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P) → Enabled
• Peripherals → Initial Display Output → PCIe 1 Slot
• Peripherals → Trusted Computing → Security Device Support → Disable
• Peripherals → Intel(R)Bios Guard → Intel BIOS Guard Support → Disable
• Peripherals → USB Configuration → Legacy USB Support → Enabled
• Peripherals → USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off → Enabled
• Peripherals → Network Stack Configuration → Network Stack → Disabled
• Peripherals → SATA And RST Configuration → SATA Mode Selection → AHCI
• Chipset → Vt-d → Enabled (can be enabled or disabled, your choice)
• Chipset → Internal Graphics → Disabled
• Chipset → Audio Controller → Enabled
• Chipset → Above 4G Decoding → Disabled
• Power → Platform Power Management → Enabled
• Power → ErP → Enabled (can be enabled or disabled, your choice)
• Power → RC6 (Render Standby) → Disabled
• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab
Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1
2- Go to BIOS tab
CSM Support - Disabled
3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab
Security Level - No Security
Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled
4- Go to Chipset tab
Internal Graphics - Enable
*Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
*Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
EFI OPENCORE Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---
GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
Intel Core i9-9900K
CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular
TP-Link Archer T9E
Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
-FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
Clover r5051 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5051 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5051-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1 3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
Hello everyone. I managed to install AMD Sierra V5(10.12.6) on my old AMD A8 7600 PC(Mother Board-A58M-E, GPU- Palit Geforce GT730 DDR3). Everything is working except the GPU. The GT730 DDR3 GF108 is natively supported on Sierra, but for some reason, it is not working. On Clover Config, "Inject Nvidia" is selected, no Nvidia Web, and nv_disable=1. On "About This Mac" it just says " NVIDIA Chip Model 3 MB".
I have attached config.plist. Can someone look at it please? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.