Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on Gigabyte GA H110M-S2 / DSDT

140 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Looks good

final cut, in my case, e.g., Coffeelake config

-IntelGFX 0x59128086
-InjectIntel
-ig-platform-id 0x59120003
-IntelGraphics enable no bios
-DVMT to 128
-IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

-Shiki.kext

MaLd0n 2018-03-19 às 14.17.39.png

i cant run vdadecoderchecker

permission denied say terminal.

 

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-19 a las 18.22.14.png

7 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Looks good

final cut, in my case, e.g., Coffeelake config

-IntelGFX 0x59128086
-InjectIntel
-ig-platform-id 0x59120003
-IntelGraphics enable no bios
-DVMT to 128
-IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

-Shiki.kext

MaLd0n 2018-03-19 às 14.17.39.png

what can you say with this

"IntelGraphics enable no bios" in the bios put enable IntelGraphics?

i make this a few days but then finalcut makes bad renders, generate a file green in middle of frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
11 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

ye, u need a hardware acceleration, all work together

MaLd0n 2018-03-19 às 14.45.40.png

yes but don't show the same like you, i send a screenchot

 the performance of finalcut is poor, when is rendering the system goes down.

is necesary shiki=12 in boot args?

thank for your help-

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-19 a las 18.54.27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

with last shiki work withoutMaLd0n 2018-03-19 às 15.09.31.png

for ur GPU use IntelGFX 0x59168086

ok i delete shiki=12

an put the correct 0x59168086

seem is better but performance of system is not good.

the monitor is attached to gtx 1050 and many lags in video for example if finalcut is open safari cant see videos fine, many lags...

im forgotten...

 

I'm going to review the guides but how am I with your configuration should it work fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, multiymedia said:

ok i delete shiki=12

an put the correct 0x59168086

seem is better but performance of system is not good.

the monitor is attached to gtx 1050 and many lags in video for example if finalcut is open safari cant see videos fine, many lags...

im forgotten...

 

I'm going to review the guides but how am I with your configuration should it work fine?

is a other problem, web driver

run it and let the script work

nvidia-update.command.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

is a other problem, web driver

run it and let the script work

nvidia-update.command.zip

run it and say

378.10.10.10.25.106 is already installed.

Edited by multiymedia
incomplete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i try boot with only the intel gfx?

what changes have to do?

may be make one mobo like this with only intel gfx for a friend graphic designer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

the intel HD work only for Hardware Acceleration, to avoid problem in FCPX

use ur DGPU + configs above + script nvidia

i'm doing this but the system dont work fine and now final cut restart the computer. i read to somebody saying about ig-platform-id in my case must be 0x59120003 or 0x59120000? that appear in the menu of clover.

 

We will get it¡¡¡

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, multiymedia said:

i'm doing this but the system dont work fine and now final cut restart the computer. i read to somebody saying about ig-platform-id in my case must be 0x59120003 or 0x59120000? that appear in the menu of clover.

 


We will get it¡¡¡

 

ok the system is stable but performance of finalcut no.

is necesary the DSDT PATCHING PEGP -> GFX0 Patch?

i have not this entry. when you make me your runmeapp. there is only nvidia card and intel was disable in bios, ¿is posible need to make another run your app?

or simply makin you say in post :

Looks good

final cut, in my case, e.g., Coffeelake config

-IntelGFX 0x59128086
-InjectIntel
-ig-platform-id 0x59120003
-IntelGraphics enable no bios
-DVMT to 128
-IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

-Shiki.kext

 

and remember i have h110m-s2h with i5 7600 and you are talkin about cofffelake??

sorry for my clumsiness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, MaLd0n said:

for coffeelake we need use kabylake things, same for IGPU in both line

 

dont need pegp to gfx0

 

everything is going pretty well, it does not give me as good performance as in sierra but it is quite fine. cinebench reports 103-106 in gpu. with sierra I see 114-120. The only thing I notice that sometimes happens is that the cursor does not appear when mounting the desktop, if I click and drag or if I do command-tab then it appears.

thnks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, MaLd0n said:

for coffeelake we need use kabylake things, same for IGPU in both line

 

dont need pegp to gfx0

 

everything is going pretty well, it does not give me as good performance as in sierra but it is quite fine. cinebench reports 103-106 in gpu. with sierra I see 114-120. The only thing I notice that sometimes happens is that the cursor does not appear when mounting the desktop, if I click and drag or if I do command-tab then it appears.

thnks so much.

 

after testing all the principal issue is finalcut. whe is open the system goes slow and laggy....

i'm reding many things about this but i cant find the solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that i dont using well the forum, must be reading the rules.... going to do after...

 

i recompile my info about this setup. and looking for resolve the problem with finalcut. 

 

I'm going to try again with sssierra 10.12 to see if I get better performance with finalcut.

MaLd0n can I use the dsdt and the clover in sierra that you made for me in highsierra?

thnks 

 

by the way you do some beautiful photos MaLd0n

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.07.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.19.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.31.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.43.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.49.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.46.48.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.47.12.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 16.02.21.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 16.04.30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, multiymedia said:

I think that i dont using well the forum, must be reading the rules.... going to do after...

 

i recompile my info about this setup. and looking for resolve the problem with finalcut. 

 

I'm going to try again with sssierra 10.12 to see if I get better performance with finalcut.

MaLd0n can I use the dsdt and the clover in sierra that you made for me in highsierra?

thnks 

 


by the way you do some beautiful photos MaLd0n

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.07.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.19.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.31.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.43.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.45.49.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.46.48.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 15.47.12.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 16.02.21.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-23 a las 16.04.30.png

u can use in Sierra or High Sierra, same folder ;)

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Já foi atualizada para o i7 7700 Kaby lake?

 

Posso usar sua pasta do clover de boa? 

Config

Ga-H110M-S2v

I7 7700

gtx1050ti

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deadoc said:

Já foi atualizada para o i7 7700 Kaby lake?

 

Posso usar sua pasta do clover de boa? 

Config

Ga-H110M-S2v

I7 7700

gtx1050ti

 

U can use without problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By ErmaC
      Slice is glad to present a new EFI bootloader.

      CLOVER
      Now version 2 rEFIt based.


      It is open source based on different projects: Chameleon, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
      I also want to thank all who help Slice with the development. Credits and copyrights remain in the sources.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/?source=directory
      There is a WIKI 
      http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/
      Main features:


      If you have a question please provide outputs from DarwinDumper (formed from Trauma tool). Thanks Trauma!
      Continued by blackosx and STLVNUB.
      Post#2 CloverGrower - create Clover by yourself Post#3 Downloads Post#4 Installation of the bootloader Post#5 How to do UEFI boot Post#6 How to use - common words Post#7 Calculator for Automatic DSDT fix Post#8 Instructions for GraphicsInjector Post#9 ATIConnector patching Post#10 Any kexts patching with some Samples Post#11 CustomEDID Post#12 Hiding unnecessary menu entries Post#13 Instruction for DSDT corrections to do DeviceInjection works Post#14 Development Post#15 Themes Post#16 About kexts injection Post#17 Instructions for P- and C-states generator Post#18 Patching DSDT to get Sleep working Post#19 CPU settings and geekbench Post#20 ACPI tables loading Post#21 DSDTmini Post#22 Custom SMBios Post#23 F.A.Q. Post#24 iCloudFix Post#25 Using mouse. Post#26 How to make orange icons to be metallic Post#27 How to make software RAID (by Magnifico) Post#28 How to modify InstallESD.dmg (by shiecldk) Post#29 Config.plist settings Post#30 Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache Post#31 Choosing EFI drivers Post#32 Configuration files Post#33 Automatic config.plist creating Post#34 Custom DSDT patches Post#35 How to do sleep/wake working with UEFI BOOT Post#36 DeviceID substitution (FakeID) Post#37 Using Custom OS Icons Post#38 Hibernation Post#39 Floating regions Post#41 Property List Editor Post#42 Blocking Bad Kext Post#43 AAPL,slot-name Post#44 FakeCPUID for unsupported CPU Post#45 Multiple Boot Options - to write into UEFI BIOS boot menu Post#46 How to install Windows UEFI Post#47 How to speedup Clover boot Post#48 Info.plist patching Post#49 Arbitrary device injection Post#50 Non-Standard Legacy Boot Files Post#51 Reboot to Windows UEFI from Mac OSX Post#52 Deprecated Features Post#53 Using UDK2018 Post#54 Device Properties Post#55 Scalable themes Post#56 How to search Clover mistakes (bisection) -----------------
       
      Slice:
      I edited all posts in the thread to correspond to actual Clover revision.
      Please install Clover at least 2652 and use new instructions.
    • By brerackl
      Good evening,
       
      I used to mess around with iATKOS back in 2011, I since have been out of the loop and have gone through several different PC's.
      Now I have built a new PC and would like to install High Sierra to my external SSD.
      I have gotten as far as installing clover and the .raw image to my USB stick but I am getting stuck on the +++++++++++ then reboot problem.
      I realize a LOT has changed and I am having a bit of trouble figuring it out. 
       
      My PC's specs are as follows:
       
      CPU:
                  Intel Core i7 7820X
       
      RAM:
                  32GB Ballistix RGB Tactical Tracer (by Micron)
       
      Motherboard:
                  EVGA X299 FTW K
       
      Graphics:
                  NVIDIA RTX 2070 (EVGA)
       
      Storage:
                  4TB Western Digital HDD
                  1TB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB
                  480GB Micron SSD
       
      If someone can help point me in the right direction that would be amazing, I have tried using some of the efi files for different x299 setups and such but no luck same results, played with different boot flags and options but everything is so much different I don't really know what does what. 
      I would very greatly appreciate if anyone can point me to some reading or a specific set of files to get me past this error as I haven't the slightest why it is even doing this. Mind you the last time I played around with this was back in 2011 with iATKOS and CD's, I have no CD drive in this build and need to do this via USB and as I understand this is 100% possible I just need the right boot setup and settings.
       
      Thank you in advance,
      Brett
    • By HenryV
      HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point   Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled.  19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok.  After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity.   Same after 4-5 hours.  First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok.  Clover shows preboot/installer  installer and Recovery icons.  It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume.  The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'.  Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD.   Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS?  Any help appreciated.
      Essentials.zip
×