MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on Gigabyte GA H110M-S2 / DSDT

140 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I have a H110M-H also with the gtx 750 ti, can I use the same files?

no

other mobo, other bios, other bios version

can't use this path to my decktop Main Gigabyte H110m_S2PV + CPU Core i3 Skylake 6100 3.7Ghz + DDRAM 4 Kington 4gb bus 2133 + VGA ASUS Geforce 210 1Gb + LAN Realtek RLT8111 + Sound ACL887

can't use this path to my decktop Main Gigabyte H110m_S2PV + CPU Core i3 Skylake 6100 3.7Ghz + DDRAM 4 Kington 4gb bus 2133 + VGA ASUS Geforce 210 1Gb + LAN Realtek RLT8111 + Sound ACL887

folder yes, dsdt no

Hello... 

First of all, sorry for my poor english. :)

I am trying to install High Sierra on this motherboard, with 8GB of RAM, an Intenso SSD, and i5 7400. Touching several options of ##### (-disablegfxfirmware and USB ownership), I could install MacOS succesfully. I've booted fine, and tried to finish installation with #####

Since then, It's impossible to boot, with the Clover pendrive nor SSD. Allways I obtain a reboot (MACH Reboot) or hang. No way. I've tried ALL options. I have replaced CLOVER folder in SSD and pendrive with the posted here. No luck. :(

Any clue? 

Thanks a lot.

Hello... 

First of all, sorry for my poor english. :)

I am trying to install High Sierra on this motherboard, with 8GB of RAM, an Intenso SSD, and i5 7400. Touching several options of ##### (-disablegfxfirmware and USB ownership), I could install MacOS succesfully. I've booted fine, and tried to finish installation with #####

Since then, It's impossible to boot, with the Clover pendrive nor SSD. Allways I obtain a reboot (MACH Reboot) or hang. No way. I've tried ALL options. I have replaced CLOVER folder in SSD and pendrive with the posted here. No luck. :(

Any clue? 

Thanks a lot.

u use intel GPU?

I`ve tried both, integrated and external RX580. Same result. 

Anyway, I will change my mainboard tomorrow. I have bought an MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON. I will try this. 

Thanks a lot. 

boot with usb stick and send me files

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

up here if u have problem

Please help me DSDT main Gigabyte  H110M-S2PV run macos Sierra 10.12.6 + High Sierra 10.13.2

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/4C5cRhmC/file.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By metaphysician
      hi folks! i'm just checking for opinions here on a Clover based install of High Sierra. currently i can't boot directly from the internal drive on my hackbook, an ASUS ROG GL502-VS laptop (with the replaced WiFi card), though i can boot from the USB bootloader/installer

i installed 10.13.6 fine using a prepared vanilla installer on HFS+ (not APFS), but my configuration is somewhat unusual. i have two drives. the first SSD has the Windows system, the second has two partitions with the 2nd partition holding the macOS system. when i ran Clover installer i could not use the UEFI option to copy to the EFI partition because it couldn't find one on that drive. so it installed the EFI folder on the root of the macOS partition instead.

however, after a bit of tinkering around, i found out that there is an existing EFI partition on the primary drive called SYSTEM. it has a EFI folder and underneath that is a Windows folder, a Boot folder, and one called APPLE. i can mount this partition with Clover Configurator and copy files to it, but i don't know if this is a good or risky solution. i was thinking i would manually copy the CLOVER folder and the uefi64.boot file to this partition , making sure not to overwrite anything existing. using the UEFI setup, i can create a boot path from the SYSTEM partition to the Clover boot file, but i'm just curious if this is a useful solution or not, and i don't want to ruin the existing Windows 10 installation for sure. any advice appreciated!
    • By Slice
      OK, 4988 released.
      Now, @vector sigma, what have we do to update translations?
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By Drovosek
      For my laptop Hp Pavilion 15-au028ur worked patch for HP 3165sf
      I also experimented with manual patching and assembled my own version:

#Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches #Battery_HP-DV6-1380ek.txt # created by RehabMan 2019-xx-xx # based on Battery_HP-DV6-1380ek.txt # additional patches for dv6-1380ek provided by chihab222, credit gsly # works for: #  HP Pavilion 15-au028ur, per Drovosek into method label B1B2 remove_entry; into definitionblock code_regex . insert begin Method (B1B2, 2, NotSerialized) { Return (Or (Arg0, ShiftLeft (Arg1, 8))) }\n end; # 16-bit EC0 registers #                BADC,   16, #                BFCC,   16, #                MCUR,   16, #                MBRM,   16, #                MBCV,   16, into device label EC0 code_regex BADC,\s+16, replace_matched begin ADC0,8,ADC1,8, end; into device label EC0 code_regex BFCC,\s+16, replace_matched begin FCC0,8,FCC1,8, end; into device label EC0 code_regex MCUR,\s+16, replace_matched begin CUR0,8,CUR1,8, end; into device label EC0 code_regex MBRM,\s+16, replace_matched begin BRM0,8,BRM1,8, end; into device label EC0 code_regex MBCV,\s+16, replace_matched begin BCV0,8,BCV1,8, end; # 16-bit method access into method label CLRI code_regex (\^.*)MBRM replaceall_matched begin B1B2\(%1BRM0,%1BRM1\) end; into method label UPBS code_regex (\^.*)MBRM replaceall_matched begin B1B2\(%1BRM0,%1BRM1\) end; into method label UPBI code_regex (\^.*)BFCC replaceall_matched begin B1B2\(%1FCC0,%1FCC1\) end; into method label UPBS code_regex (\^.*)MCUR replaceall_matched begin B1B2\(%1CUR0,%1CUR1\) end; into method label UPBS code_regex (\^.*)MBCV replaceall_matched begin B1B2\(%1BCV0,%1BCV1\) end;
      The only problem - when it reaches 100% charge, it no longer falls until you reset the CMOS (15-30 seconds hold down the power button on the laptop). In the rehabman guide there is a patch for ASUS in this case, there is a patch method FBST. There is no such method in my DSDT.
      Can someone help?
      Here's a patched and clean DSDT: https://vk.com/doc183234383_509697931