1. biricotico

biricotico

2. multiymedia

multiymedia

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ErmaC
      Slice is glad to present a new EFI bootloader.

CLOVER
      Now version 2 rEFIt based.

It is open source based on different projects: Chameleon, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
      I also want to thank all who help Slice with the development. Credits and copyrights remain in the sources.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/?source=directory
      There is a WIKI 
      http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/
      Main features:

If you have a question please provide outputs from DarwinDumper (formed from Trauma tool). Thanks Trauma!
      Continued by blackosx and STLVNUB.
      Post#2 CloverGrower - create Clover by yourself Post#3 Downloads Post#4 Installation of the bootloader Post#5 How to do UEFI boot Post#6 How to use - common words Post#7 Calculator for Automatic DSDT fix Post#8 Instructions for GraphicsInjector Post#9 ATIConnector patching Post#10 Any kexts patching with some Samples Post#11 CustomEDID Post#12 Hiding unnecessary menu entries Post#13 Instruction for DSDT corrections to do DeviceInjection works Post#14 Development Post#15 Themes Post#16 About kexts injection Post#17 Instructions for P- and C-states generator Post#18 Patching DSDT to get Sleep working Post#19 CPU settings and geekbench Post#20 ACPI tables loading Post#21 DSDTmini Post#22 Custom SMBios Post#23 F.A.Q. Post#24 iCloudFix Post#25 Using mouse. Post#26 How to make orange icons to be metallic Post#27 How to make software RAID (by Magnifico) Post#28 How to modify InstallESD.dmg (by shiecldk) Post#29 Config.plist settings Post#30 Using extra kexts and skipping kernelcache Post#31 Choosing EFI drivers Post#32 Configuration files Post#33 Automatic config.plist creating Post#34 Custom DSDT patches Post#35 How to do sleep/wake working with UEFI BOOT Post#36 DeviceID substitution (FakeID) Post#37 Using Custom OS Icons Post#38 Hibernation Post#39 Floating regions Post#41 Property List Editor Post#42 Blocking Bad Kext Post#43 AAPL,slot-name Post#44 FakeCPUID for unsupported CPU Post#45 Multiple Boot Options - to write into UEFI BIOS boot menu Post#46 How to install Windows UEFI Post#47 How to speedup Clover boot Post#48 Info.plist patching Post#49 Arbitrary device injection Post#50 Non-Standard Legacy Boot Files Post#51 Reboot to Windows UEFI from Mac OSX Post#52 Deprecated Features Post#53 Using UDK2018 Post#54 Device Properties Post#55 Scalable themes Post#56 How to search Clover mistakes (bisection) -----------------

Slice:
      I edited all posts in the thread to correspond to actual Clover revision.
      Please install Clover at least 2652 and use new instructions.
    • By brerackl
      Good evening,

I used to mess around with iATKOS back in 2011, I since have been out of the loop and have gone through several different PC's.
      Now I have built a new PC and would like to install High Sierra to my external SSD.
      I have gotten as far as installing clover and the .raw image to my USB stick but I am getting stuck on the +++++++++++ then reboot problem.
      I realize a LOT has changed and I am having a bit of trouble figuring it out. 

My PC's specs are as follows:

CPU:
                  Intel Core i7 7820X

RAM:
                  32GB Ballistix RGB Tactical Tracer (by Micron)

Motherboard:
                  EVGA X299 FTW K

Graphics:
                  NVIDIA RTX 2070 (EVGA)

Storage:
                  4TB Western Digital HDD
                  1TB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB
                  480GB Micron SSD

If someone can help point me in the right direction that would be amazing, I have tried using some of the efi files for different x299 setups and such but no luck same results, played with different boot flags and options but everything is so much different I don't really know what does what. 
      I would very greatly appreciate if anyone can point me to some reading or a specific set of files to get me past this error as I haven't the slightest why it is even doing this. Mind you the last time I played around with this was back in 2011 with iATKOS and CD's, I have no CD drive in this build and need to do this via USB and as I understand this is 100% possible I just need the right boot setup and settings.

Thank you in advance,
      Brett
    • By HenryV
      HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point   Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled.  19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok.  After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity.   Same after 4-5 hours.  First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok.  Clover shows preboot/installer  installer and Recovery icons.  It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume.  The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'.  Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD.   Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS?  Any help appreciated.
      Essentials.zip