• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By End3rPower50
      Hi, is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14.3?
    • By Bushi93
      Finally Manage to make on of the most powerful and compact Hackintosh available with > the i9-9940X 14 cores + the AsRock X299e motherboard and Vega RX 64 8GB.
      Used for Editing, Motion Design and VFX on Mojave 10.14.3
      Exports time >Four time faster compared to my last i7 6 cores hackintosh.

Need to add a lot of parameters to get the config.plst to work but once it's right it Works very smoothly!
      Turbo Boost up to 4.2 Ghz all core

Geekbench scores
      Multi core : 54000 (above the iMacPro 18 cores)
      Single core : 5200
      GPU : 186 800

Ethernet & Audio work without kext

GPU : The Gygabite VEGA RX 64 required a lowfanspeed.kext otherwise it will always have the fans running in full speed mode (and it can get really noisy).

Bluetooth & wifi (you can get a blue tooth dongle - the Azus works but you may experience some issue or lag sometime so the best solution is to replace the Bluetooth/Wifi card with the Bcm94360cs2 AC + its adaptor:
      https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07HFQKC2Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B073XHY68N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      With this card you won't need any kext to make it work : you will get native bluetooth and wifi support and even be able to control your bios and clover with your bluetooth magic mouse / keyboard !

USB3 PORTS : need to add some kext
      1 of the 2 USB 3.1 WORK in full speed > USB C  in 3.1 and for some mysterious reson the other USB type A in 3.1 work as USB 2 only
      The other 4 USB3 work fine and the 2 USB3 of my front IO (NCASE M1) work fine too 

XRP RAM OVERCLOCK : YES
      CPU Overcloking to 4.5GHz may work but did experience some freeze/crash and didn't notice any increase in render time when activated.

Here is a quick overview of my setup

• By valueimagery
      Hello,

I've updated via system preference fro 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 successfully. However, I've lost location services for Siri and Maps.

Anyone else?

I've tried a little trial and error troubleshooting but no luck...
      SysPref->Privacy->Location Services is enabled with all settings checked. I've tried to disable and enable, but not luck.

I tested booting from previous backup of 10.14.2 install/uefi (pre update) and Location Services worked.

Prior to OSX update I also updated to latest clover, WEG, Lilu, AirportBrcmFixup, AppleALC.

So I tested by downgrading all of the above one at a time to the previous state, and still no Location services on 10.14.3

I've used kext utility to repair any broken kexts.

I've also tried forcequiting from activity monitor:
      com.apple.geod

And I've Try Deleting:
      Library/Preferences/com.apple.GEO.plist
      Library/Containers/com.apple.geod

I've booted into a guest user and this did not allow location services either.

My build is using a native Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Any thoughts?
    • By ucif19
      Hi, First of all, sorry for my English.
      I want to buy a WiFi/bt card for my hackintosh. I want a card that have a native support for MacOS because I need to use Handoff and AirDrop. I saw the card in the link below: anyone could tell me if the card have the requirements I mentioned before?

wifi/bt card  Broadcom 94352Z DW1560: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.it%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272204993348

my build
      macos Mojave 10.14.3
      mobo: H170N-WiFi 
      cpu: i5-6500
      gpu: gtx 1060 6gb (not work on Mojave)
      Ram: 16Gb ddr4 2133 MHz
    • By grisno
      Hi people,

This is a preliminary installer to activate the Combo Mini PCIe Atheros QCWB335 in MacOS.

I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!

AIRPORT : OK Atheros QCWB335 (AR9565) (168c:0036) Mini PCIe * BLUETOOTH : OK Atheros AR3012 (0cf3:3121) USB 2.0 ** AIRDROP : Not Tested HANDOFF : Not Tested CONTINUITY : Not Tested WOL : Not Tested IMESSAGE : OK FACETIME : OK ICLOUD : OK APPSTORE : OK   Known Issues:

- Partial support with a maximum speed of 10Mbits (10.11.0+) *
      - Don't support Bluetooth Power Off/On by Software (10.10.0+) **
      - Sometimes Lost Bluetooth After Sleep WakeUp (10.10.0+) **

Sources:

Insanelymac