MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

4,950 posts in this topic

Hello Mald0n,

I have trouble trying to get my system to sleep properly. Display is black but my computer never goes to sleep. I also have an issue with my keyboard not working sometimes. I would have to unplug and replug my keyboard to get it working. So far the installation guide works well on 10.14.1. I've searched for a couple of days to find a solution, but all I can find was that there isn't a successful sleep/wake fix for my iGPU (intel hd 630). I was hoping maybe a DSDT/SSDT can fix this.

SPECS:

Intel Core i7-7700K

ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Z270 Motherboard

16GB DDR4 RAM

Intel HD 630

Thank you 

Send me iMac.zip

Advertisement
41 minutes ago, adrjac said:

Hello Mald0n,

I have trouble trying to get my system to sleep properly. Display is black but my computer never goes to sleep. I also have an issue with my keyboard not working sometimes. I would have to unplug and replug my keyboard to get it working. So far the installation guide works well on 10.14.1. I've searched for a couple of days to find a solution, but all I can find was that there isn't a successful sleep/wake fix for my iGPU (intel hd 630). I was hoping maybe a DSDT/SSDT can fix this.

SPECS:

Intel Core i7-7700K

ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO Z270 Motherboard

16GB DDR4 RAM

Intel HD 630

Thank you 

Send me iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

about video, u can check many solutions here

Hello, I would assume that the DSDT would cover fixes that I haven't noticed yet. However, it had not solved the issues I have encountered. I believe it might be a compatibility issue with my keyboard as I am using a Corsair K70. I also assume that the sleep/wake issue would never get fixed for Intel HD 630 Graphics. I have tried almost every possible solution I can find online, but no luck. Likewise, I think my system feels more stable with the DSDT. The only way I can fix my wake/sleep is to probably just wait for Mojave Nvidia drivers or get an AMD gpu. Thank you

Hello, 

I have another system that I am trying to get Mojave 10.14.1 working. I prepped a fresh install on a new nvme drive using a working system. I am using your clover EFI with the latest clover version 4781. Essentially I created a fresh install so that I can use on my other system, but upon booting I am getting this error and I was wondering if there's a way to fix this.

I believe I have almost the same specs are your build. Here's my system specs:

Intel Core i9-9900k

GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER

32GB DDR4

AMD RX 590 8GB

EDIT: I was messing some entries on the Kernel and Kext Patches section and enabled AppleIntelCPUPM with a FakeCPUID of 0x0906E9. It boots into the system now however the system kernel panics on shutdown/restart/sleep. I don't think this is is good idea to set on my config.plist. I did some research and it appears that it could be something with the Clover efi drivers (maybe AptioMemoryFix-64.efi?).

kp.jpg

Edited by adrjac

Hi guys,
i have a Asus Z390-A prime + 9900k on 10.14.1
All seems works correctly (except USB3 with USB2 speed).
Thunderbolt 3 Works very well with a Apollo 8.
My troubles is: 

with or without OC, the score is a same! Around 6400/36500
I tried 5ghz, 5.1, 5,2... always stuck at Stock Score.
any idea?
i used different profile (iMacPro1,1 / imac17,1 /18,1 /18,3)

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, samtimbaud said:

Hi guys,
i have a Asus Z390-A prime + 9900k on 10.14.1
All seems works correctly (except USB3 with USB2 speed).
Thunderbolt 3 Works very well with a Apollo 8.
My troubles is: 

with or without OC, the score is a same! Around 6400/36500
I tried 5ghz, 5.1, 5,2... always stuck at Stock Score.
any idea?
i used different profile (iMacPro1,1 / imac17,1 /18,1 /18,3)

Thanks in advance

post one full dump here

RunMe.app

18 minutes ago, samtimbaud said:

ok Send me mac-pro-1.home.zip

i tested your clover:

Better idle cpu, now it stay calm at 1,20 until 1,60. but still stock score 6400/36000 at 5ghz oc

About USB3 speed: still usb2 speed.

for USB u need check here, now is a personal patch, usb limit port don't work more

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65287#p65287

delete all SEND_ME in ur desktop and run again, i think is merged with old extracted SEND_ME

8 minutes ago, samtimbaud said:

ok i prefer to use your old clover. my cpu is more relax with it..

the last clover folder have all essentials, cosmetics, etc, the best is use it ^_^

the old clover folder Power Management don't work

9 hours ago, samtimbaud said:

Ok and can you help me please about my usb3 speed? i tried but it too much hard for me :bye: ?  thanks

u need connect USB2 and USB3 devices in USB ports and check in ioreg what ports system use

example

my unused ports, i excluded with flag

uia_exclude=HS01;HS02;HS05;HS06;HS13;HS14;SS01;SS02;SS05;SS06;SS09;SS10;USR1;USR2

in my ioreg appears used ports, check alternate

MaLd0n 2018-12-01 às 11.15.02.png

HSxx is a USB 2, SSxx is a USB 3

SS03 is a same port HS03, but SS03 appears if u connect USB 3 device and HS03 appears is u connect USB 2 device

Dear Mald0n,

First of all, I'd like to say thanks that I don't need to work with complicated settings, since I'm using your raw image in my USB drive.

However, now the system encounters a serious problem, and I cannot deal with it.

These are the specs for my computer:

Device type: LAPTOP

CPU: Intel i5-8250U

RAM: 8GB DDR4

SSD: Samsung 256GB NVme SSD (PCI Express)

GPU: Intel UHD 620 + Geforce MX150

And my SSD drive is partitioned like this: (I'm using a single SSD to install both windows and mac)

EFI partition (260MB)

OEM partition (500MB)

RECOVERY partition (1GB)

Primary partition (170GB, Windows 10 installed already)

Empty primary partition (70GB, formatted in HFS to install Mac)

I applied your RAW file in this link (https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6743&sid=9c107ccc6bebebabc7a161ba42a676ff) and applied it to my 32GB Sandisk USB drive using Etcher. After that, I recognized the USB drive in the VM with Mac OS Mojave, opened the config.plist file with clover configurator, and made these edits:

* added 0x12345678 in Devices - Intel GFX 

* Left Inject Intel checked, and left the ig platform id box empty

After that, I installed the newest version of clover with checking all the UEFI drivers. (of course, checked install on UEFI and install clover in the ESP)

When I booted through the USB drive, it showed a lot of codes running, and booted to the Mac OS Utilities GUI successfully. (YAY!)

However, the problem comes out here. Every time I tried to install Mac OS Mojave in my PC, the installation becomes completely stuck (freezes) during the installation process (when the progress bar appears) like this:

photo_2018-12-02_02-16-00.thumb.jpg.6f00aae6aeaa8b75bcf1c55c731a107e.jpg

This is just a sample of the progress, and in my case, it actually freezes around 5% of the progress bar.

I have no idea how to make it work.. I tried changing the file system of my 70GB partition from HFS to APFS, but still freezes at the same point.

Any ideas for this, mald0n? Attached is the config.plist file I used to boot, so please have a look and give me any feedbacks so that I can make it work.

Thank you!

-Felix-

config.plist

6 hours ago, felixlee0530 said:

Dear Mald0n,

First of all, I'd like to say thanks that I don't need to work with complicated settings, since I'm using your raw image in my USB drive.

However, now the system encounters a serious problem, and I cannot deal with it.

These are the specs for my computer:

Device type: LAPTOP

CPU: Intel i5-8250U

RAM: 8GB DDR4

SSD: Samsung 256GB NVme SSD (PCI Express)

GPU: Intel UHD 620 + Geforce MX150

And my SSD drive is partitioned like this: (I'm using a single SSD to install both windows and mac)

EFI partition (260MB)

OEM partition (500MB)

RECOVERY partition (1GB)

Primary partition (170GB, Windows 10 installed already)

Empty primary partition (70GB, formatted in HFS to install Mac)

I applied your RAW file in this link (https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6743&sid=9c107ccc6bebebabc7a161ba42a676ff) and applied it to my 32GB Sandisk USB drive using Etcher. After that, I recognized the USB drive in the VM with Mac OS Mojave, opened the config.plist file with clover configurator, and made these edits:

* added 0x12345678 in Devices - Intel GFX 

* Left Inject Intel checked, and left the ig platform id box empty

After that, I installed the newest version of clover with checking all the UEFI drivers. (of course, checked install on UEFI and install clover in the ESP)

When I booted through the USB drive, it showed a lot of codes running, and booted to the Mac OS Utilities GUI successfully. (YAY!)

However, the problem comes out here. Every time I tried to install Mac OS Mojave in my PC, the installation becomes completely stuck (freezes) during the installation process (when the progress bar appears) like this:

This is just a sample of the progress, and in my case, it actually freezes around 5% of the progress bar.

I have no idea how to make it work.. I tried changing the file system of my 70GB partition from HFS to APFS, but still freezes at the same point.

Any ideas for this, mald0n? Attached is the config.plist file I used to boot, so please have a look and give me any feedbacks so that I can make it work.

Thank you!

-Felix-

config.plist

try create new USB stick with createmediainstall command

10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

try create new USB stick with createmediainstall command

Before I used yours, I tried creating a bootable usb with createinstallmedia, installed the latest version of clover, and replaced the EFI folder with this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16krxx1ftDJLfODkd99bIMti6m8mHPtCr/view?usp=sharing

A guy in Discord gave this to me, and it was also from olarila.com.. I edited the config.plist of that EFI by:

* putting 0x12345678 in INTEL_GFX (empty, but put the code)

* deleting everything in ig_platform_id (there were some code in it)

* Checking inject intel (unchecked at the beginning)

Of course, the method also booted successfully into GUI, but it freezes in the installer screen during installation..

No way how to fix it.. phew..

Edited by felixlee0530