Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

4,890 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, augustopaulo said:

Olá MaLd0n, Tudo bem contigo ? :)

 

I'm trying to get a Dell Precision 5530 to run Mojave (10.4.1) USB install disk, built from this thread, but it just stops booting, so I could not instal Mojave nor execute the SendMe.app.....

 

Can you please look at my EFI folder & also please create an initial DSDT ?

 

preboot.log in EFI/CLOVER/misc

original ACPI tables in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin

 

CPU: Intel Core i7-8850H CPU Six Core 2.60GHz, 4.30GHz Turbo, 9MB 45W

Video:  Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Nvida Quadro P1000

 

Obrigadão!

 

Paulo

EFI.7z

CLOVER.zip

Post one photo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
11 minutes ago, augustopaulo said:

 

Thanks - so quick!

 

Replaced your zip inside my EFI (noticed the DSDT.aml)

 

Still stops at same point in boot, see attached photo.

 

 

EFI.zip

trey in other usb port, the problem is USB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

trey in other usb port, the problem is USB

 

You're right! 

 

Tried with an external USB-C Adapter and got booting to come a bit further...

 

What else can be done ?

 

IMG_1338.thumb.JPG.9606db3032280ff30e06a1bf01bd8cb7.JPGIMG_1339.thumb.JPG.a302c625823c1e7607798c7e0d39689d.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, augustopaulo said:

 

You're right! 

 

Tried with an external USB-C Adapter and got booting to come a bit further...

 

What else can be done ?

 

 

now is a video problem

use intelgfx 0x12345678

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MaLd0n, can you please help me in this clover. I have one problem I avenue install Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave but I can’t boot. Also I have problem with graphics and audio. Here is my link to clover folder: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AIUZH5zaK6Z2N0I&cid=8756064BE70B67ED&id=8756064BE70B67ED!2119&parId=8756064BE70B67ED!1620&action=locate

 

 

my spec are:

intel i3-7100

ram 8gb ddr4

audio alc283

graphics Intel 630 hd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MaLd0n, I had a successful installation of High Sierra on my machine, thanks to this wonderful guide and your patched DSDT.aml

 

I think I'll have to update to Mojave because Apple forces their Xcode developers to stay up to date. Can I simply update from App Store like a standard mac or should I follow some rules? I didn't found anything regarding this.

 

I absolutely don't want to risk to ruin my partition since I'm working on some projects there and I don't want to do a fresh install, it's safe to just update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

now is a video problem

use intelgfx 0x12345678

 

Fantástico, consegui instalar o 10.4.1!! Mesmo contente! :yoji:

 

Great, was able to install 10.4.1!! Really happy! 

 

I'm attaching the sendme file for your analysis, ok?


Do you mind have a look at the send file ?

Send me MacBook-Pro-de-paulo.zip

 

Obrigadão outra vez!! Thanks a lot!!

Edited by augustopaulo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kevin... said:

Hi MaLd0n, can you please help me in this clover. I have one problem I avenue install Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave but I can’t boot. Also I have problem with graphics and audio. Here is my link to clover folder: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AIUZH5zaK6Z2N0I&cid=8756064BE70B67ED&id=8756064BE70B67ED!2119&parId=8756064BE70B67ED!1620&action=locate

 

 

my spec are:

intel i3-7100

ram 8gb ddr4

audio alc283

graphics Intel 630 hd 

CLOVER.zip

3 hours ago, Antonio89 said:

Hi MaLd0n, I had a successful installation of High Sierra on my machine, thanks to this wonderful guide and your patched DSDT.aml

 

I think I'll have to update to Mojave because Apple forces their Xcode developers to stay up to date. Can I simply update from App Store like a standard mac or should I follow some rules? I didn't found anything regarding this.

 

I absolutely don't want to risk to ruin my partition since I'm working on some projects there and I don't want to do a fresh install, it's safe to just update?

the best is use other hdd/ssd for fresh mojave

3 hours ago, augustopaulo said:

 

Fantástico, consegui instalar o 10.4.1!! Mesmo contente! :yoji:

 

Great, was able to install 10.4.1!! Really happy! 

 

I'm attaching the sendme file for your analysis, ok?


Do you mind have a look at the send file ?

Send me MacBook-Pro-de-paulo.zip

 

Obrigadão outra vez!! Thanks a lot!!

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, riddlemeright said:

@MaLd0n

 

Sorry to bug you - Any chance you can continue helping me with the Kernel Panic?  I did uncheck the InjectIntel box, but am still having the issue.  

idk

u need test some configs

drop DSDT patched, some configs in config.plist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello Maldon I have a problem with my Z270 GAMING K3 since I went under 10.14.1 my usb ports malfunction, and all USB 3.0 ports only works in USB 2.0
if you can help thanks

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gerard71 said:

hello Maldon I have a problem with my Z270 GAMING K3 since I went under 10.14.1 my usb ports malfunction, and all USB 3.0 ports only works in USB 2.0
if you can help thanks

CLOVER.zip

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65287#p65287

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

idk

u need test some configs

drop DSDT patched, some configs in config.plist

Thanks @MaLd0n.  I removed many of the patches and was able to boot to installer.  Upon first reboot, I needed to remove the patches again to continue the installation.  Is that normal?  The install appears to be proceeding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

idk

u need test some configs

drop DSDT patched, some configs in config.plist

Interestingly, I need to continue removing the settings but can now boot.  No wifi, no audio, no mouse, but it's a start...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

CLOVER.zip

the best is use other hdd/ssd for fresh mojave

DSDT.aml.zip

 

Thanks once more!

 

Been continuing to get more devices working: Bluetooth, sound and full power management, so far and also slowly cleaning my EFI/Kexts/other folder of useless extensions for this laptop...

 

Only the Intel video UHD 630 is a bit more difficult, I'm currently reading the usage of devices & properties in Clover for its proper injection, generating a  AppleIntelFramebuffer with whatevergreen.kext and FBpatcher...

 

Is there an easier way ?

 

Edited by augustopaulo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, riddlemeright said:

Thanks @MaLd0n.  I removed many of the patches and was able to boot to installer.  Upon first reboot, I needed to remove the patches again to continue the installation.  Is that normal?  The install appears to be proceeding.

if u mod in boot just change in next boot, after it old config is back

28 minutes ago, augustopaulo said:

 

Thanks once more!

 

Been continuing to get more devices working: Bluetooth, sound and full power management, so far and also slowly cleaning my EFI/Kexts/other folder of useless extensions for this laptop...

 

Only the Intel video UHD 630 is a bit more difficult, I'm currently reading the usage of devices & properties in Clover for its proper injection, generating a  AppleIntelFramebuffer with whatevergreen.kext and FBpatcher...

 

Is there an easier way ?

 

just create a dvmt patch ad us correct ig-platform-id, i think work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, alex9440 said:

Hi MaLd0n, Tell me please, Why do I get this result in OpenCL  in my Geekbench 4 what is the reason?

i don't use Nvidia more, idk, AMD RX and Vega have a native support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MaLd0n Help configure hackintosh!

ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F GAMING

Intel Core i7 - 8700K BOX

nVidia GeForce GTX1080 Ti Palit GameRock Premium PCI-E 11264Mb (NEB108TH15LC)

2 ГБ 3200 MHz DDR4

DOES NOT WORK DREAM AND REBOOT

Send me Siberias-iMac.zip

Edited by korlione2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, korlione2009 said:

MaLd0n Help configure hackintosh!

ASUS ROG STRIX H370-F GAMING

Intel Core i7 - 8700K BOX

nVidia GeForce GTX1080 Ti Palit GameRock Premium PCI-E 11264Mb (NEB108TH15LC)

2 ГБ 3200 MHz DDR4

DOES NOT WORK DREAM AND REBOOT

Send me Siberias-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

use EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have created Bootable USB from Your your Olarila app Mojave Image using Etcher app and when I boot from it to clean install Mojave it does not go upto the main Install Screen but shows the verbose output and the display goes to sleep and then nothing.

 

Attaching few screens including the last before the display goes to sleep.

I have also tried using OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi instead of AptioMemoryFix-64.efi but same things happens in both

 

please help.

 

I have a perfectly working High Sierra machine but the install Mojave usb will not boot properly

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 6.43.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 6.44.09 PM.png

Edited by rajkhand
added ore inforion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rajkhand said:

I have created Bootable USB from Your your Olarila app Mojave Image using Etcher app and when I boot from it to clean install Mojave it does not go upto the main Install Screen but shows the verbose output and the display goes to sleep and then nothing.

 

Attaching few screens including the last before the display goes to sleep.

I have also tried using OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi instead of AptioMemoryFix-64.efi but same things happens in both

 

please help.

 

I have a perfectly working High Sierra machine but the install Mojave usb will not boot properly

 

use -x or uncheck InjectIntel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello MaLd0n, I need your help to patch the DSDT. Problems I am getting are:

  1. Random BIOS corruption at reboot. It happens on occasion, not always. I have to CLR BIOS to get it boot again, very annoying. Tried ACPI/FixShutdown, AppleRTC fix but not helping.
  2. USB 3.0 kext patch is not work on macOS updates.

Thanks a lot.

 

Config of my build:

Asus B150M-C D3
i5-8400 (BIOS is patched to support coffeelake)
UHD630

 

Send me Aaronde-MBP.lan.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, semson said:

Hello MaLd0n, I need your help to patch the DSDT. Problems I am getting are:

  1. Random BIOS corruption at reboot. It happens on occasion, not always. I have to CLR BIOS to get it boot again, very annoying. Tried ACPI/FixShutdown, AppleRTC fix but not helping.
  2. USB 3.0 kext patch is not work on macOS updates.

Thanks a lot.

 

Config of my build:


Asus B150M-C D3
i5-8400 (BIOS is patched to support coffeelake)
UHD630

 

Send me Aaronde-MBP.lan.zip

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Cobie1990
      Hey everyone,
       
      I have a brand new build every part is brand new specs are:
       
      Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare 
      CPU: I7-9700k(Coffee Lake)
      GPU: Sapphire Pulse Rx 580 4gb
      Ram: 32gb Trident 3000mhz
      PSU: 750W bronze
       
      All parts were checked on QVL list. So they are compatiable. I can install Mojave 10.14.3 without a problem on my 1tb ssd. 
       
      Now the problem is once i boot up after install and log into mac os Mojave system. After like 5 mins it freezes up and just get stuck and i cant do anything. I have to reset my hackintosh and try again but still after 2-5 mins upon boot up it freezes!(Also bios is set correctly)
       
      If anyone has a fix for this, can yall help me out i need Mac os for video production machine but cant get it to stop freezing!
       
      Help plz thanks for all problems in advance!!

       
       

    • By fantomas1
      The macOS Mojave 10.14.4 update adds support for Apple News+, includes bug fixes and improvements, improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
       
      Apple News+
      Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
      Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
      Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
      Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
      Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines
       
      Safari
      Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
      Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill
      Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
      Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
      Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
      iTunes
      Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
      AirPods
      Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation)
       
      More
      Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK and India
      Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
      Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
      Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
      Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
      Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
      Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
      Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018)
      Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
      Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
      Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail
       
      Update
      Combo
       
       
      View full article
       
    • By fantomas1
      Apple News+
      Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
      Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
      Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
      Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
      Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines
       
      Safari
      Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
      Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill
      Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
      Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
      Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
      iTunes
      Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
      AirPods
      Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation)
       
      More
      Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK and India
      Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
      Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
      Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
      Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
      Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
      Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
      Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018)
      Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
      Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
      Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail
       
      Update
      Combo
       
    • By fantomas1
      macOS Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)
       
      Update
      Combo
    • By crazybirdy
      Patched OSInstaller.framework to allow macOS 10.14 installation on MBR HFS+ partition.
       
      To use those patched files you must follow HowTo to create an USB installer. You can't just run the app downloaded from Mac App Store.
      The patch is made base on 落下爱@pcbeta 10.10.x MBR patch method, and more patch for 10.14 HFS Firmware check by crazybirdy.
       
      What is this patched OSInstaller doing?
      1. Patch the MBR check, allow macOS 10.14 installation on MBR partition.
      2. Patch the Firmware check, bypass the error of "An error occurred while verifying firmware".
      3. Patch to stop auto-convert to APFS , "ConvertToAPFS=false" is no longer worked with 10.14.
      4. This patched MBR OSInstaller will never convert to APFS, and will always install as HFS+ partition.
      5. This patched MBR OSInstaller method works with both MBR HFS+ and GPT HFS+ partition (GPT+recovery).
      No longer need to set new SMbiosversion, FirmwareFeatures, and FirmwareFeaturesMask with this MBR-patch.
       
      What's the difference between createinstallmedia method, MBR-Manual-Method, and MBR-Automatic-Method?
      As the following....
      1. createinstallmedia method,
          needs stage 1, stage 2 installation process, which is worked with GUID partition only, always convert to APFS format.
      2. MBR-Manual-Method (same as 10.12),
          install via stage 2 manually, which is worked with both MBR and GUID, HFS+ and APFS, will never convert the partition format.
          We can manually format as MBR or GPT, HFS+ or APFS on installation screen like as 10.12.
          We can manually select MBR HFS+ partition to install 10.13 and 10.14 on installation screen now.
          Needn't to update the MBR-Manual-Method files, it will still work on 10.13, and 10.14 future versions, I think so.
          It can be installed as Fresh installation on formated blank partition only, but can't be installed as update from previous version.
      3. MBR-Automatic-Method (new for 10.13+),
          install via stage 2 automatically, which is worked with both MBR and GUID, HFS+ and APFS, will never convert the partition format.
          It can be installed as Fresh installation on formated blank partition, and can be installed as update from previous version.

      How to make 10.14 installer for MBR (MBR-Manual-Method)?
      Just use MBR-EasyInstallerMaker to make installer, it works with both MBR and GPT.
      Read HowTo inside the dmg first, same as 10.12.
      Read HowTo Q/A Q5. How to patch to work with CPU SSE4.1 only for Mojave?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q6. How to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com, instead of App Store?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q7. How to update 10.14.x combo-update to MBR and GPT with installScript directly?
       
      How to make 10.14 installer for MBR (MBR-Automatic-Method)?
      Just use 14MBRinstallerMaker to make installer, it works with both MBR and GPT.
      Read HowTo inside the dmg first, same as 10.13.
      Read HowTo Q/A Q5. How to patch to work with CPU SSE4.1 only for Mojave?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q6. How to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com, instead of App Store?
      Read HowTo Q/A Q9. How to update 10.14.x combo-update to MBR and GPT with installScript directly?
       
      And, need a SMBIOS supported with /System/Library/CoreServices/PlatformSupport.plist.
       

       

       
      Q6. How to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com, instead of App Store?
      A6. Some people download installer app from App Store, and get only 18 MB size, not the complete installer app (5.68 GB). You should boot to 10.12, or 10.13 to download it again from App Store, or use script Q6-DownloadFullApp/installScript_1014fullapp to download the full installer app via swscan.apple.com.
       

       
×