Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

4,950 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

extract untouched tables with F4 key

 

I think this is what you are requesting. 

 

From the Origin folder.

 

 

DSDT.aml

Edited by Mikentosh2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
5 hours ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

 

I think this is what you are requesting. 

 

From the Origin folder.

 

 

DSDT.aml

replace, reboot and extract new send me

DSDT.aml.zip

3 hours ago, Anonym323 said:

@MaLd0n: Any Idea how to fix HDMI Output ? IT works but has a purple Look.

no idea, need check search forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

replace, reboot and extract new send me

 

 

Send me iMac.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anonym323 said:

Bluetooth device lost... Can you help? 

Aswell as no Bluetooth setting in MacOS.

 

DSDT.aml

 

Here you can see how it should be...

ioReg:Systemprofile.zip

check rehabman injectors for BT

1 hour ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

delete all SEND_ME files in ur hack and use updated app

RunMe.app

if u don't remove, app merged file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm new to hackintosh. I just wanted to know if everything is configured the right way for my hardware to work as expected.

I'm running on:

i5 7400

Gigabyte H110M-H

HD 630 Intel Graphics

 

Everything works for me except bluetooth. I use a CSR USB adapter which i managed to get working but the amount of stuttering is unbelievable.

Any suggestions? Not just for the bluetooth, but for everything else also.

Thanks!

Send me iMac-de-Nacho.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

sim, só aparece lá por causa do _DSM que tem o cosmético, o patch do clover via config.plist não tem o cosmético

O que me recomendas então? fico com o voodoo mesmo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hey, I'm new to hackintosh. I just wanted to know if everything is configured the right way for my hardware to work as expected.

I'm running on:

i5 7400

Gigabyte H110M-H

HD 630 Intel Graphics

 

Everything works for me except bluetooth. I use a CSR USB adapter which i managed to get working but the amount of stuttering is unbelievable.

Any suggestions? Not just for the bluetooth, but for everything else also.

Thanks!

Send me iMac-de-Nacho.zip

very bad config

use it, replace, reboot and extract new SEND_ME

CLOVER.zip

 

O que me recomendas então? fico com o voodoo mesmo?

tenta com o applehdapatcher

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6528

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

delete all SEND_ME files in ur hack and use updated app

RunMe.app

if u don't remove, app merged file

 I did as you said.  There was a popup at the end of RunMe.  Is the danielnmaldonado email is legitimate address?  The Send me iMac.zip file is 10.5Mb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

put in clover/acpi/patched, reboot and extract last send me

DSDT.aml.zip

Ok just did it. So I'll update clover, install emulated nvram, put smbios correctly for imessage and icloud to work. Is that OK? And which definition should I use: 18,1 or 18,3?? I've tried 18,2 before but it glitches my graphics.

Thanks

Send me iMac-de-Nacho.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

 I did as you said.  There was a popup at the end of RunMe.  Is the danielnmaldonado email is legitimate address?  The Send me iMac.zip file is 10.5Mb

yes, it's me

if upload fail here, use zippyshare or other service

https://www.zippyshare.com/

17 minutes ago, nachomonet said:

Ok just did it. So I'll update clover, install emulated nvram, put smbios correctly for imessage and icloud to work. Is that OK? And which definition should I use: 18,1 or 18,3?? I've tried 18,2 before but it glitches my graphics.

Thanks

Send me iMac-de-Nacho.zip

use iMac18,1 and back with ur valid serials ;)

looks good, take a tests and let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

yes, it's me

if upload fail here, use zippyshare or other service

https://www.zippyshare.com/

use iMac18,1 and back with ur valid serials ;)

looks good, take a tests and let me know

Ok i've run it for a while and everything looks good. There's just one thing that bothers me. I have a CSR USB bluetooth adapter that I managed to get working by editing IOBluetoothFamily.kext, and it works but stutters a lot. Could it be a USB problem? Or another config? If I unplug the usb bt adapter and plug it back in it works for a while.

P.S.: It works good in Windows

Captura de pantalla 2018-08-18 a la(s) 22.22.09.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-08-18 a la(s) 22.22.17.png

Edited by nachomonet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

in origin folder is edited too lol

 

u use F4 key?

 

remove DSDT.aml, reboot and run RUNME

1 hour ago, nachomonet said:

Ok i've run it for a while and everything looks good. There's just one thing that bothers me. I have a CSR USB bluetooth adapter that I managed to get working by editing IOBluetoothFamily.kext, and it works but stutters a lot. Could it be a USB problem? Or another config? If I unplug the usb bt adapter and plug it back in it works for a while.

P.S.: It works good in Windows

Captura de pantalla 2018-08-18 a la(s) 22.22.09.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-08-18 a la(s) 22.22.17.png

use in usb 3 port and use one extensor, decrease the distance of the dongle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

in origin folder is edited too lol

 

u use F4 key?

 

remove DSDT.aml, reboot and run RUNME

use in usb 3 port and use one extensor, decrease the distance of the dongle

Ok I'll try that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

in origin folder is edited too lol

 

u use F4 key?

I forgot.  This time I extracted the DSDT.ami file, dragged it into Patched, deleted the other occurrences of Send me iMac, Rebooted, F4 at the Clover Boot Manager, executed RunMe.app and sent you the Send me iMac.zip  I hope I did it correctly this time.

 

https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/eKxiiW4J/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

in origin folder is edited too lol

 

u use F4 key?

 

remove DSDT.aml, reboot and run RUNME

use in usb 3 port and use one extensor, decrease the distance of the dongle

I tried but it's the same with the adapter 30 cm away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

I forgot.  This time I extracted the DSDT.ami file, dragged it into Patched, deleted the other occurrences of Send me iMac, Rebooted, F4 at the Clover Boot Manager, executed RunMe.app and sent you the Send me iMac.zip  I hope I did it correctly this time.

 

https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/eKxiiW4J/file.html

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

 

 

 

Quote

check rehabman injectors for BT

 

 

You dont understand, as long as there is no dsdt in there everything works with an Intel Card without issues (Bluetooth onlY ).

As soon as dsdt is in there device will be lost... Even the Bluetooth Preferences App is gone then.

Even a native Apple WiFi Bluetooth Card will Not Show Up, so there is an Error in there dsdt, Not an injector issue.

 

Could you please help

Edited by Anonym323

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MaLd0n Desde já, agradeço pela paciencia que teve até agora comigo! No final meio que desisti do AppleALC, testei com o AppleHDAPatcher.app todos os metodos, usei o Pacifist pra pegar uma AppleHDA nativa mas nada realmente do audio funcionar. O VoodooHDA funcionou super bem e ainda é super alto em volume pela qualidade do codec 1220, acredito. A minha dúvida final é se preciso manter ao Lilu e Whatevergreen, já que a RX580 Pulse é nativa no macos, preciso dessas kexts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, giacomoleopardo said:

ASROck Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac

Intel i7 8700

UHD 630

Thunderbolt 3 onboard

Latest BIOS version 3.10

Mojave Beta 7 (18A365a)

Sys Def iMac 18,1

Send me iMac-di-Giacomo.zip

check if work

CLOVER.zip

extract new SEND_ME, but use my updated app

have a many new logs

RunMe.app

4 hours ago, Anonym323 said:

 

 

 

 

You dont understand, as long as there is no dsdt in there everything works with an Intel Card without issues (Bluetooth onlY ).

As soon as dsdt is in there device will be lost... Even the Bluetooth Preferences App is gone then.

Even a native Apple WiFi Bluetooth Card will Not Show Up, so there is an Error in there dsdt, Not an injector issue.

 

Could you please help

no idea bro ;) 

1 hour ago, kevinagnes said:

@MaLd0n Desde já, agradeço pela paciencia que teve até agora comigo! No final meio que desisti do AppleALC, testei com o AppleHDAPatcher.app todos os metodos, usei o Pacifist pra pegar uma AppleHDA nativa mas nada realmente do audio funcionar. O VoodooHDA funcionou super bem e ainda é super alto em volume pela qualidade do codec 1220, acredito. A minha dúvida final é se preciso manter ao Lilu e Whatevergreen, já que a RX580 Pulse é nativa no macos, preciso dessas kexts?

é bom usar, ela acerta algumas coisas ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By mossy
      so im trying to install El Capitan on my old laptop but im having mouse issues i tried all the kext and looked online 
       
      this is TUT i followed 
       
      https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/8645-dell-latitude-d630-with-core2duo-and-nvidia-quadro-nvs-135m-el-capitansierra/
       
      ASUS K50IN T6500
    • By dbx103
      I Have Full and meta display, I can't control display.
      debug_27160.zip
    • By maxneko
      TLDR: I've gotten myself up a creek without even a working keyboard and mouse. 
       
      My setup
       
      Asus X99 Deluxe motherboard
      Dual Asus Radeon R9 280x GPU's
      i7 5930K CPU
      G.Skill - Ripjaws Series 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
      Highpoint 2721 RAID controller + 4 hard drives
      EVO 850 Pro SSD
      Mojave 10.14.4
      Profile: MacPro6,1
       
      I had installed Mojave and had set it up to boot directly into my user account with no need for a password. Both Clover and IORegistryExplorer were set as log-in items. This was because I was working on activating my SS ports. The X99 Deluxe USB ports are set up as follows:
       
      USB3_E1 to USB3_E10 at the rear (Asmedia controller)
      USB_13 & USB_14 at the rear (Intel)
      USB1112 & USB1314 (headers on the motherboard)
      USB3_12 & USB3_34 (front)
       
      This adds up to potentially 34 ports, far more than I need. I had three patches enabled to remove the 15 port limit but they weren't doing the trick. So I disabled the ten USB3 ports on the rear that are subject to the Asmedia controller in BIOS. I also disabled the Asmedia USB3 controller. All I really need are the four USB3 ports on the front panel, along with one of the motherboard USB2 headers. This should have gotten me down to under 15 ports. One SS port appeared in IORegistryExplorer but I couldn't locate it when I tested every active port.
       
      I'm not sure what I did but everything went sideways. I found that I was booting into Mojave, Clover and IORegistryExplorer were launching but the mouse cursor was frozen in the corner and the keyboard was dead. Moving the keyboard and mouse to different ports didn't help. Meanwhile the OS was giving me a message about looking for a BT keyboard which I don't have. 
       
      I've tried the following to no avail:
       
      -- reinstalling Mojave
      -- various combinations of USBInjectAll.kext, XHCI-X99-injector.kext, X99_Injector USB 3.kext, and GenericUSBXHCI.kext
      -- resetting the CMOS
      -- enabling and disabling the ten Asmedia USB3 ports on the rear
      -- enabling and disabling the port limit patches below:
       

       

       
      I haven't reflashed my BIOS which is something I do when starting from scratch, although I don't see why it would matter. I'm open to that, burning incense, whatever will help.  In the end, I need at least 1-2 working USB3 ports. But right now, I just need to get my keyboard and mouse working again. I've been going in circles on this all day and could really use some good ideas.
       
      Thanks so much.
       
      Max
       
      config copy.plist
    • By dbx103
      I have been trying to get the backlight to work please help.
      debug_7898.zip
    • By mossy
      Hi i have old laptop and i wanted to install os x i looked online for some TUT's but i didnt understand some people say works some say no 
       
      i being trying all day boots me to install menu for sierra but i cant move the mouse or the keyboard so can some plz help me 
       
      ASUS K50IN Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6500 2.10 GHz
       
      NVIDIA® GeForce® G102M, with 512MB VRAM
       
       
×