Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

4,890 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

is a very strange, i don't have idea

BTW, what did you do to fix the Shut Down issue?

Edited by zzmadd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ryanonit said:

Hi MaLd0N.

I am a very noob on Hackintosh so I tried to follow a build for people's recommendation.

My spec is

Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7

8700K

Samsung NVME 960 Pro 512GB

Crucial DDR4 2133 8GB x 2

ASUS AC68 Wifi

Corsair HX850 Powersupply

Cooler Master LiquidMaster 280 Pro

3TB WD & Seagate Sata HDD

Samsung 840 Pro 250GB

 

BIOS SETTINGS

Fast Boot : Disabled

PAN PXE Boot Option ROM : Disabled

Storage Boot Option Control : UEFI

Trusted Computing -> Security Device Support : Disabled

Network Stack : Disabled

Legacy USB Support : Auto

XHCI Hand-off : Enabled

Wake on LAN : Disabled

Vt-d : Disabled (Enable it?)

IOAPIC 24-119 : Enabled

Integrated Graphics : Enabled ( Disable it?)

 

 

I just copied and pasted someone's EFI folder and somehow it works

but it is a bit laggy

RAM is 16GB but show as 32GB

Also can I delete 'Install from HACKINTOSH(My HDD name)' option from booting?

I tried to attach but file is bigger than 10MB so I created a link to download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/17jh1v39o1h6lfu/EFI.zip?dl=0

Would you please have a look?

 

Thank you.

u need post a ful dump, check first post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Wow, thanks for all you do Maldon!

GA-Z170ZP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX460 4gb working perfectly 10.13.4 thanks to this wonderful guide! Only issue is USB 3.0 is not working, only USB 2.0. Wondering if you can help? I have attached my clover and RunMe results.

Thanks Maldon!!!!!!

Clover
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11o3VUUV7_iZTVNjRf-lqHOzK_XBYHSHu/view?usp=sharing

RunMe Results
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11AYox5CIqLfbI9l9Zl7dM0bcq-tc6O7B/view?usp=sharing

 

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

 

Wow, thanks for all you do Maldon!

GA-Z170ZP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX460 4gb working perfectly 10.13.4 thanks to this wonderful guide! Only issue is USB 3.0 is not working, only USB 2.0. Wondering if you can help? I have attached my clover and RunMe results.

Thanks Maldon!!!!!!

Clover
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11o3VUUV7_iZTVNjRf-lqHOzK_XBYHSHu/view?usp=sharing

RunMe Results
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11AYox5CIqLfbI9l9Zl7dM0bcq-tc6O7B/view?usp=sharing

 

need a new patch

com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI

837D940F 0F839704 0000

837D940F 90909090 9090

USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart

10.13.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

need a new patch

 

837D940F 0F839704 0000

837D940F 90909090 9090

USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart

10.13.x

Thank you Maldon.

Not sure if I did it right... but I opened my config.plist in clover configurator and copied and pasted 

837D940F 0F839704 0000

837D940F 90909090 9090

USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart

10.13.x

in com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI (see pic below). I also checked and unchecked infoPlistPatch but still no USB 3.0. Any ideas? I attached my config.plist if it helps.

Specs: GA-Z170XP-SLI, i5-7600k, Asus RX460 4GB, 17,1 SMBIOS

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 7.52.45 PM.png

config.plist.zip

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u need post a ful dump, check first post

How do I get full dump?

Please let me know how I get it.

Edited by ryanonit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ryanonit said:

How do I get full dump?

Shutdown your PC, turn on and press F4 key when you watched the Clover bootloader screen. Then mount the EFI partition and go to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/ put this folder on a .zip file and post it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hackintosh Specs:

GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming MB

i7-7700K @ 4.8Ghz

32 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Ram

Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti 11 GB

1 TB Samsung 960 EVO NVME Drive - MacOS 

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD- Storage

3 TB WD Black- Time Machine Backups

Broadcom Wifi/BT Card BCM94360CD

EVGA Supernova G3 850 W PSU

Corsair H100i v2 Water Cooler

MaLd0n  I wanted to know if a DSDT could be created for my system board mainly for additional stability. 

SendMe results

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m5srk2k5mz8hg4/Send me Seans-Hack-Pro.zip?dl=0

Config plist attached as well

Thank you in advance.

config.plist

Edited by rob88v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bocajoe said:

Thank you Maldon.

Not sure if I did it right... but I opened my config.plist in clover configurator and copied and pasted 

837D940F 0F839704 0000

837D940F 90909090 9090

USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart

10.13.x

in com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI (see pic below). I also checked and unchecked infoPlistPatch but still no USB 3.0. Any ideas? I attached my config.plist if it helps.

Specs: GA-Z170XP-SLI, i5-7600k, Asus RX460 4GB, 17,1 SMBIOS

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 7.52.45 PM.png

config.plist.zip

extract original tables with F4 key in clover boot screen and run my app after it, send me files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rob88v said:

Hackintosh Specs:

GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming MB

i7-7700K @ 4.8Ghz

32 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Ram

Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti 11 GB

1 TB Samsung 960 EVO NVME Drive - MacOS 

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD- Storage

3 TB WD Black- Time Machine Backups

Broadcom Wifi/BT Card BCM94360CD

EVGA Supernova G3 850 W PSU

Corsair H100i v2 Water Cooler

MaLd0n  I wanted to know if a DSDT could be created for my system board mainly for additional stability. 

SendMe results

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m5srk2k5mz8hg4/Send me Seans-Hack-Pro.zip?dl=0

Config plist attached as well

Thank you in advance.

config.plist

CLOVER.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MaLd0n Hello! I added his BCM943602CS Broadcom Wireless WiFi Card do I need to change something in the DSDT?   For some reason, was off a very long and appeared hanging system! And I can not raise HD630, IQSV  does not work do not know what it can be the result of something messed up can be ! :wallbash:Can I ask you to look at my files? Sorry for my bad english!!:blush::(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

extract original tables with F4 key in clover boot screen and run my app after it, send me files

Hello Maldon! And thanks for taking the time to help. Below is my results of RunMeApp for my problem with USB 3.0 not working in 10.13.4.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15rjjUGOtbzLO0Bz6x2NSagNCcAfTj2O3/view?usp=sharing

Specs: GA-Z170ZP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX460 4gb

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Hello Maldon! And thanks for taking the time to help. Below is my results of RunMeApp for my problem with USB 3.0 not working in 10.13.4.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15rjjUGOtbzLO0Bz6x2NSagNCcAfTj2O3/view?usp=sharing

Specs: GA-Z170ZP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX460 4gb

take a shot

DSDT.aml.zip

use usb patch limit port for 10.13.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, p4antonio said:

Hello MaLd0n

can you check if the EFI is well created?

thank you.

PC configuration: Pentium 4560 / GA-B250M-DS3H  / Ram 2x8Gb DRR4 2400Mhz / Asus gtx 660 ti 2gb.

installed:OS X 10.12.6 (16G29).

I am attaching you to RunMe.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1avdABvxnG6rqymjeM5uHs3e6bCW93l71

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/85WBmV4t/file.html
 

10 hours ago, alex9440 said:

MaLd0n Hello! I added his BCM943602CS Broadcom Wireless WiFi Card do I need to change something in the DSDT?   For some reason, was off a very long and appeared hanging system! And I can not raise HD630, IQSV  does not work do not know what it can be the result of something messed up can be ! :wallbash:Can I ask you to look at my files? Sorry for my bad english!!:blush::(

just plug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

take a shot

DSDT.aml.zip

use usb patch limit port for 10.13.4

Thank you Maldon. I tried your DSDT and USB 3 NOW WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other issue I am having is when the computer goes to sleep it will not wake by pressing a key on the keyboard or moving the mouse... but pressing the power button on the computer will wake the machine. I hope you can help.

I would like to PayPal you something for ALL the help you have given me and others, it is greatly appreciated!

I have attached my RunMe results and my EFI folder.

SPECS: GA-Z170XP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX60 4GB Video Card, SMBIOS 17,1

EFI Folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MtP8oNsFTT3PjKk93So3Fz_IMehacHIx/view?usp=sharing

Run Me Results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2-qxmmb2Biz4RxbCVqigh4MtZkXtYGf/view?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Thank you Maldon. I tried your DSDT and USB 3 NOW WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other issue I am having is when the computer goes to sleep it will not wake by pressing a key on the keyboard or moving the mouse... but pressing the power button on the computer will wake the machine. I hope you can help.

I would like to PayPal you something for ALL the help you have given me and others, it is greatly appreciated!

I have attached my RunMe results and my EFI folder.

SPECS: GA-Z170XP-SLI, i5-6700k, Asus RX60 4GB Video Card, SMBIOS 17,1

EFI Folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MtP8oNsFTT3PjKk93So3Fz_IMehacHIx/view?usp=sharing

Run Me Results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2-qxmmb2Biz4RxbCVqigh4MtZkXtYGf/view?usp=sharing

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi MaLd0n, good news, since updating to 10.13.4 no more freezing, I changed my SMBIOS to 18,2. Since updating though, I notice today I have USB port problem. I tried implementing fix, but it does not recognize an external Pioneer BDL drive that my MBP sees or an external drive, this is plugging into USB ports at the front of the tower, rear do not work either. Here is a link to my clover folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpqefs6kwhv5oap/CLOVER.zip?dl=0

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ashman1970 said:

Hi MaLd0n, good news, since updating to 10.13.4 no more freezing, I changed my SMBIOS to 18,2. Since updating though, I notice today I have USB port problem. I tried implementing fix, but it does not recognize an external Pioneer BDL drive that my MBP sees or an external drive, this is plugging into USB ports at the front of the tower, rear do not work either. Here is a link to my clover folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpqefs6kwhv5oap/CLOVER.zip?dl=0

Thank you!

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Thank you Maldon. USB 3 still working great. As far as sleep goes with that DSDT when the computer goes to sleep it immediately powers itself back on. I researched it and I think its because of my Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler has a data cable that is causing it to wake it back up. I've read where you can disable the H100i port in a SSDT-UIAC but that is well beyond what I can do.

Ran a couple of test that show possible sleep issues:

  • pmset -g log: Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler
  • pmset -g assertions: IODisplayWrangler
  • log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason”: XHC

I have my EFI and RunMe results below if that helps:

Specs: GA-Z170XP, i5-6700k, Asus RX460 4GB

EFI: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YADUNBWtk37uSCclE17-ElV9HnEQmmMv?usp=sharing

RunMe Results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f5knq3Spenq5RfDzQQmDhyuDkMCqaTtW/view?usp=sharing

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Gracie
      Hello, insanely kind people! 
      I had full working Speedstep on my system with El Capitan, but after installing Mojave i cant make it working again!
      Help me please. Actually system is working only with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. As soon as i remove it from Extensions directory i've got kernel panic at the boot.
      I tried to put SSDT.aml from my previous ElCapitan clover, tried to make new by different utilities, but still no luck.

      My system is:
      Pentium G3258
      Asus Z97-K USB 3.1
      Nvidia GTX 670


      i''m attaching my new clover.plist of Mojave and old El Capitan one, which makes Speedstep fully working and overclocking my little Pentium from 3.2 to 4.5GHz. Now i see huge speed loss without SpeedStep on Mojave  Please help, anybody! Also im attaching my working SSDT.aml from El Capitan.
      El Capitan SSDT.aml
      El Capitan config.plist
      Mojave config.plist
    • By guitar201
      I’m currently getting around 30seconds on the brucex test and think I can do better.   Ive tried disabling dgpu in the bios and enabled to no availe.  Currently running 10.14.3 with corps dsdt script.  
       
      System is a:
       
      ​
       
      Core i5-8400 / Gigabyte Z370 SLI XP mobo
       
       
      Vega 64
       
       
      GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 card
       
       
      [https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh](https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh) My Config.plist
       
       
       
      [https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop](https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop) Contents of my EFI folder
       
      Any suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks. 
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14.3?
    • By SIGNALSOUT
      Hello,
      I don't have access to another Mac, so I downloaded the following files:
       
      InstallESDDmg.pkg
      InstallAssistantAuto.dmg
      RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg
       
      Build is 10.14.3
       
      These were direct downloads from Apple Servers. If I extract them all I can build a Install macOS Mojave.app from them. I have tried various things in order to get the Mojave Patcher to accept the .app but I cannot get it to boot. The USB key it creates doesn't look proper as some of the files end up on the root of the disk, such as Base. and when it's finished flashing it changes the usb key's name to OS X Base.
       
      Could someone be of assistance and provide me with a tree print out of the file structure for Install macOS Mojave.app please?
      Thank you,
      Nate
    • By Leinad12
      Olá a todos.
      Estou com o macOS Mojave instalado num Lenovo 305 (com um i3 5005 e uma HD 5500) porém tou com um problema.
      Sempre que o computador entra em pausa (Sleep) não consigo voltar a "acordar" (Wake).
      Alguém pode me ajudar pf?
×