Jump to content
MaLd0n

[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

4,890 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, iSoul01 said:

Looks great, thanks!

One more.. Is it OK that there is not the IMEI Controller driver?5ab714af73063_2018-03-2506_16_02.thumb.png.499b045189bce6b68b96ffc9bceba8d7.png

And another one. I have a wireless keybord with "FN"key and multimedia keys under F1-12 keys with "FN"pressing. How can I enable that option like on original Mac?

5ab7153d4fb00_2018-03-2506_16_13.png.fec57c79c8622c83431dfb7a85ea5659.png

run my app again with new files, i need check

IMEI load only if have a correct IntelHDGraphics load

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
5 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

try InjectIntel 

not changes5ab71ca77edc7_ScreenShot2018-03-25at06_47_30.thumb.png.e96013bad5f2177d87cf70c54dda2f41.png

 

maybe would better to delete IntelFix.kext and something else? anyway hd610 isn't supported

5ab71cb68c177_ScreenShot2018-03-25at06_47_44.thumb.png.a3039dfdcc929b82fd402ab130c83891.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

ohhhh

checkMaLd0n 2018-03-24 às 13.02.14.png

missing 0x00150000 and 0x00150001, the patch from repo remove devices

where u found this patch? i think the repo L2C is not update

It think it your DSDT ioreg result with my Fn Backlight patches and/or with my voodooo2c patch (I forgot). 

The patches I got https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stable-vivobook-s15-s510ua-bq414t-8250u.245445/#post-1712620. I try patch Voodooi2c from http://raw.github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C-Patches/master

i patch voodooi2c with gpio pin 55 usually works, but it can works with your dsdt.??

So I will back to your DSDT without patches using ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext, but without Voodooi2cELAN.kext.

Voodooi2chid.kext and Voodooi2cController.kext still on Clover other kext. Clover is on EFI ESP HDD. 

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/CuaS0RF5/file.html

This is the result runme.app using your page 99 DSDT.

Basically that not worked is Keyboard light function key if using VoodooPS2 kext for using keyboard instead ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext and Touchpad Voodooi2c. Brightness key works, Fn key works.

Do you want me to debug keys? Brightness already ok. Only keyboard light function not patched, but if patches ,it get irritated since keyboard light always turn on every booting.

 

Do I need put ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext on S/L/E ,

Do I need put Voodooi2cELAN.kext. since Voodooi2c said you ony need 1 satteliite kext either Voodooi2cELAN.kext. or Voodooi2chid.kext, and ELAN1300 is new so only supported by  Voodooi2chid.kext

Edited by Babiloe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Above is runme.app result using your latest DSDT post in page 99.

 

Below is your runme.app result with your DSDT with patched GPIO pin 55 myself for Voodooi2c that doesn't work either.

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/7VuOCvBG/file.html 

 

my limited patched dsdt myself with working elan dsdt patch. http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/BoNMXGov/file.html 

 

Edited by Babiloe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/3/2018 at 3:46 PM, MaLd0n said:

Use a fresh install and after use boot0ss ESP or uefi

Hi I could eventually succeed in getting Clover to work. I had to erase the EFi partition of the HD  including Microsoft folder. This means I can't boot the win partition for now. I copied the Clover folder from USB and bang! it works now. I just would like to know if you could check my build and maybe fix my dsdt to get the best results. Actually everyting seems to work but brightness, buttons work but nothing changes. Thank you

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/gnFZ7VuX/file.html

EDIT: I could tune everything thanks to gengik84 from Italian section but I would like to thank you MaLd0n for your precious help from the beginning :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by bluenote56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2018 at 3:58 PM, MaLd0n said:

About nvme, idk, never see it, is strange.

 

Yes, i'm back for home in two days, i'll check for u.

K

Hi MaLd0n, could you help me with the keyboard/mouse wake?

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maldon

Hi friend!

 

I had to pause the notebook for work commitments,

 

now I have a pc on my hands that seems to go pretty well but I miss the dsdt. Do you think an SSDT is also necessary? I attach the files as per post # 1

Hello and thanks

 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/EFI.zip

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Sendme.zip

 

please copy and paste the links to avoid error

Edited by gigibatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Babiloe said:

Above is runme.app result using your latest DSDT post in page 99.

 

Below is your runme.app result with your DSDT with patched GPIO pin 55 myself for Voodooi2c that doesn't work either.

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/7VuOCvBG/file.html 

 

my limited patched dsdt myself with working elan dsdt patch. http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/BoNMXGov/file.html 

 

ye, i use repo l2c and this patches remove devices lol need check it

10 hours ago, bluenote56 said:

Hi I could eventually succeed in getting Clover to work. I had to erase the EFi partition of the HD  including Microsoft folder. This means I can't boot the win partition for now. I copied the Clover folder from USB and bang! it works now. I just would like to know if you could check my build and maybe fix my dsdt to get the best results. Actually everyting seems to work but brightness, buttons work but nothing changes. Thank you

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/gnFZ7VuX/file.html

for brightness key u need use debug kext and check what correct keys

slider work in system preferences / monitor?

8 hours ago, viktr said:

Hi MaLd0n, could you help me with the keyboard/mouse wake?

Thank you!

send me files, i'll check

3 hours ago, alex9440 said:

Good afternoon! Tell me what is the error? Appears when you turn on or reboot!

отчет.zip

is a framebuffer intelhd graphics problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/3/2018 at 6:29 PM, MaLd0n said:

Goods news and some question:

the first impression with the new folder clover + dsdt is good,

1. USB ports: the usb ports the first time I started do the same, they appear on the desktop once they have been ejected. and it seems that it is the type of usb device that is used. which will not bother me to work. ok :-)

 

2 m2 performance: the performance of the m2 disk seems to have improved but only for a few seconds, when doing the speedtest of blackmagic, it gives a peak of 500MB in writing but drops to 150MB. What can be? 

 

3. Graphics. Do you think I should activate the igpu in the bios and configure clover to implement the intel hd? I would like to improve the performance in fcpx. I will see your guide to do it and I will try it. but I want your opinion about the use of 2 gpus for best graphic performance.

 

4. question about sensors. I see you don't like the fakesmc-sensors kext? Can you guide me how to monitor temperatures without these components?

Thank you very much for your help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

is a framebuffer intelhd graphics problem

tell me how to fix it, if you can do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gigibatt said:

@Maldon

Hi friend!

 

I had to pause the notebook for work commitments,

 

now I have a pc on my hands that seems to go pretty well but I miss the dsdt. Do you think an SSDT is also necessary? I attach the files as per post # 1

Hello and thanks

 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/EFI.zip

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Sendme.zip

 

please copy and paste the links to avoid error

CLOVER.zip

replace, reboot, new send_me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey MaLdon I did a fresh install and everything seems to be working ok even sleep although I let the computer sleep overnight, this morning it was on and when I tried to login the screen came up, let me log in, but then went black and came back to login, the same thing happened each time I tried to login. Can you look at my files please?

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q23g7f15n3w7kw/diag files.zip?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashman1970 said:

Hey MaLdon I did a fresh install and everything seems to be working ok even sleep although I let the computer sleep overnight, this morning it was on and when I tried to login the screen came up, let me log in, but then went black and came back to login, the same thing happened each time I tried to login. Can you look at my files please?

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q23g7f15n3w7kw/diag files.zip?dl=0

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/94JhQKTH/file.html
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MaLd0n hello, I connected my monitor via DVI-D-VGA to the GTX650 and I lost the ability to adjust the refresh rate of the screen, tell me what is it connected with? And how to understand correctly whether all the graphics are started, because when testing with BruceX-5K in FCP, the time spent on this test is 4 times higher for me than for a computer with i3! Help me to understand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gigibatt said:

no...everytime panic

 

i've changed sometime in bios, this is the new sendme

i have problems with usb3 and i dont know if i need dsdt or not for PM

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Sendmenew.zip

Send me K.P photo

u need a 10.12.6 + for native support, put bios in default, disable only serial port

1 hour ago, alex9440 said:

MaLd0n hello, I connected my monitor via DVI-D-VGA to the GTX650 and I lost the ability to adjust the refresh rate of the screen, tell me what is it connected with? And how to understand correctly whether all the graphics are started, because when testing with BruceX-5K in FCP, the time spent on this test is 4 times higher for me than for a computer with i3! Help me to understand!

no idea, bro, no more nvidia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Send me K.P photo

u need a 10.12.6 + for native support, put bios in default, disable only serial port

no idea, bro, no more nvidia 

OK, now i have a PM support with a SSDT (my own pr_gen)

the only problem is USB3, whun i have my hd usb connected to usb and i shutdown the pc reboot and not shutdown

i re-attach a send me files if you are able to help me,

thanx friend

 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Send_me_3.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, gigibatt said:

OK, now i have a PM support with a SSDT (my own pr_gen)

the only problem is USB3, whun i have my hd usb connected to usb and i shutdown the pc reboot and not shutdown

i re-attach a send me files if you are able to help me,

thanx friend

 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Send_me_3.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey MaLd0n thanks for the files. When testing this machine with just one monitor it was fine, when I plug in my three it froze when I was viewing movie covers in plex. Do you think maybe I need a custom DSDT for my three monitors? I am just using one monitor now plugged into DP, but I use two more usually, one in HDMI and one in DVI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Gracie
      Hello, insanely kind people! 
      I had full working Speedstep on my system with El Capitan, but after installing Mojave i cant make it working again!
      Help me please. Actually system is working only with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. As soon as i remove it from Extensions directory i've got kernel panic at the boot.
      I tried to put SSDT.aml from my previous ElCapitan clover, tried to make new by different utilities, but still no luck.

      My system is:
      Pentium G3258
      Asus Z97-K USB 3.1
      Nvidia GTX 670


      i''m attaching my new clover.plist of Mojave and old El Capitan one, which makes Speedstep fully working and overclocking my little Pentium from 3.2 to 4.5GHz. Now i see huge speed loss without SpeedStep on Mojave  Please help, anybody! Also im attaching my working SSDT.aml from El Capitan.
      El Capitan SSDT.aml
      El Capitan config.plist
      Mojave config.plist
    • By guitar201
      I’m currently getting around 30seconds on the brucex test and think I can do better.   Ive tried disabling dgpu in the bios and enabled to no availe.  Currently running 10.14.3 with corps dsdt script.  
       
      System is a:
       
      ​
       
      Core i5-8400 / Gigabyte Z370 SLI XP mobo
       
       
      Vega 64
       
       
      GC-Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 card
       
       
      [https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh](https://pastebin.com/W3PVZCxh) My Config.plist
       
       
       
      [https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop](https://imgur.com/a/KZ9qgop) Contents of my EFI folder
       
      Any suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks. 
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14.3?
    • By SIGNALSOUT
      Hello,
      I don't have access to another Mac, so I downloaded the following files:
       
      InstallESDDmg.pkg
      InstallAssistantAuto.dmg
      RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg
       
      Build is 10.14.3
       
      These were direct downloads from Apple Servers. If I extract them all I can build a Install macOS Mojave.app from them. I have tried various things in order to get the Mojave Patcher to accept the .app but I cannot get it to boot. The USB key it creates doesn't look proper as some of the files end up on the root of the disk, such as Base. and when it's finished flashing it changes the usb key's name to OS X Base.
       
      Could someone be of assistance and provide me with a tree print out of the file structure for Install macOS Mojave.app please?
      Thank you,
      Nate
    • By Leinad12
      Olá a todos.
      Estou com o macOS Mojave instalado num Lenovo 305 (com um i3 5005 e uma HD 5500) porém tou com um problema.
      Sempre que o computador entra em pausa (Sleep) não consigo voltar a "acordar" (Wake).
      Alguém pode me ajudar pf?
×