[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

new links added.  :)

Check

u need only it

CLOVER.zip

Ur i3 have 2 cores and 4 Threads, i add correct number in voodookext

i think ur GPU dont need web drivers, work with native system drivers, ;)

Clover Installation

Use these options

MaLd0n 2017-03-29 às 11.18.03.png

after replace full Clover folder

run it

Olarila.command.zip

reboot and send me ioreg, extract with ioreg explorer

IORegistryExplorer 3.app.zip

Remove Voodoohda and applehdaDisable if u use

• Like 1

i think ur GPU dont need web drivers, work with native system drivers, ;)

yes, you are right! After I uninstalled NVIDIA drivers, I boot the system with native resolution.

I re-install Clover like you said. Delete my clover folder and replace with your send. System is boot but black screen. Then I reboot again and boot with nvda_drv=0 option.  I put the NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext into Clover>kexts>Other folder and get the native resolution without additonal parameters.

Ethernet is working. Sound is still not work.

ioreg file is attached. 

phase’s iMac.ioreg.zip

• Like 1

u dont use my full folder, fakesmc is other version, LMU dont load

I suspected and fresh installed OS. Clover installation is successfull as you said. Sound is ok :) , but display has still problem :(. The system report recognizes the graphic card correctly. I tried too many options, I could not open native resolution. I'm at work right now. I will try again when I go home.

• Like 1

Hey MaLd0n,

Finally figured out what my problem was...stale(old) installation image. Downloaded 10.12.4...No problem. Thank you for all of your help earlier.

Got everything going except #1 audio (through Nvidia DP) and #2 unable to boot into OS w/o nv_disable=1. Would a customized DSDT be of any help, do you think?

Thanx again

ioreg attached

tstc’s iMac.zip

• Like 1