[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

On 1/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, MaLd0n said:

check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

u need rename EC0 to EC in battery patch

Hi again Mr. MaLd0n,

It seems that I still have some problems..

When I turn on the hackintosh, the log screen  stops for a minute, then a message with some " AGDCC:Unaothorized client 'prefpowerservice' AppleACPIPlatformExpert..../IntelFBClientControl,,," shows then, the login-screen appears.

Then I have an issue with the WIFI immediately after the log in.  For some minutes after power on, the WIFI service is not available...

1-st I had an original apple wifi card but with adapter did not fit very well in my case and I replaced with DW1820A(and patched the DSDT acordingly). The behaviour is the same with both cards!

Send me Mihais-MacBook-Pro.zip

3 hours ago, mihu_yo said:

Hi again Mr. MaLd0n,

It seems that I still have some problems..

When I turn on the hackintosh, the log screen  stops for a minute, then a message with some " AGDCC:Unaothorized client 'prefpowerservice' AppleACPIPlatformExpert..../IntelFBClientControl,,," shows then, the login-screen appears.

Then I have an issue with the WIFI immediately after the log in.  For some minutes after power on, the WIFI service is not available...

1-st I had an original apple wifi card but with adapter did not fit very well in my case and I replaced with DW1820A(and patched the DSDT acordingly). The behaviour is the same with both cards!

first use a correct smbios, MacBookPeo15,2

• Sad 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:12 AM, sony1979 said:

Hi @MaLd0n

Can you help me check config my notebook (DELL M7510):

The main problem now is that after clicking the menu to sleep or after no operation for a long time, it won't wake up, and the black screen only sees the backlight. Please help fix DSDT

• CPU: i7 6820HQ
  • GPU: INTEL HD530(AMD W5170W 2G has disabled BIOS)
  • Ram: 16G*2
  • 4USB3.0 NO TYPEC  1HDMI  1MINIDP
Thank you very much

Send me sundeMBP.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

ENABLE ECDV TO EC PATCH

21 minutes ago, mihu_yo said:

nothing changed.

IDK what happen

47 minutes ago, mihu_yo said:

nothing changed.

30 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

IDK what happen

The laptop hangs for a minute before the las line from the log(see picture)then, in mac the WIFI is not responding for few minutes...Network pref panne is not responding at all. but just few minutes after login...

maybe you meet this before and know how to fix...

Thank you in advance!

IMG_20200202_164032.jpg

Edited by mihu_yo

13 hours ago, gengstapo said:

Hello

Im trying to fresh install Catalina 10.15 but the pre-boot LAN not working

I got Realtek RTL8168H/8111H for my NIC which is working fine in Mojave

Im using my EFI pack which is working in Mojave

Is there any work around for this?

Thx

check mieze guthub

Hi guys, i tried to install Catalina on my Dell e7270, i tried to follow the tutorial on the first page, choosing skylake chipset for notebook, but i don't know which settings to set on clover, because i can't reach the installer at least...can help me and suggest me the correct way?

Updated with verbose stack atappleps2mouse, and attached my efi folder

Thank you

IMG_20200208_115631.jpg

EFI.zip

Edited by Kaya80

Hi Mald0n, 

I would love to have your treatment with DSDT.

I somehow couldn't get AirDrop/Handoff/Continuity/Netflix on Safari browser to work hopefully with your DSDT this would be fixed.

While using one of the recommended wifi card ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)  

Thanks in advance & Friendly Regards,

Armaniboy

Edited by Armaniboy

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings @MaLd0n, can you please help me with DSDT edits?

Booted with your OpenCore Efi Folder from Olarila (had to include SSDT-Olarila in order to successfully boot), used your Runme app and here I send you the compressed folder it created.

I would like to use iMacPro1,1 smbios (if you think it's a good idea, info I've found on this is contradictory) as I use my system primarily for Video Edition and Music Production. Intel GPU is disabled in Bios.

Thank you very much in advance. 

Send me Onays-iMac.zip

Edited by Onay Rodriguez

52 minutes ago, Onay Rodriguez said:

Greetings @MaLd0n, can you please help me with DSDT edits?

Booted with your OpenCore Efi Folder from Olarila (had to include SSDT-Olarila in order to successfully boot), used your Runme app and here I send you the compressed folder it created.

I would like to use iMacPro1,1 smbios (if you think it's a good idea, info I've found on this is contradictory) as I use my system primarily for Video Edition and Music Production. Intel GPU is disabled in Bios.

Thank you very much in advance. 

Send me Onays-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

iMacPro1,1 is a good solution with IGPU enable

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Onay Rodriguez said:

Thank you so much @MaLd0n. I'm confused here, You said iMacPro1,1 is a good solution with IGPU enabled, should I enable my IGPU while using iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS?

Thanks again for your help and advise.

sorry, without igpu enable

• Thanks 1