[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Hi MaLd0n.

Have a GA-z270x-UD5 with latest bios F3. Main hd is M2 Samsung 951(ahci). Using built in graphics. Eventually will have GTX 1080 Ti.

I have successfully installed and booted to desktop with your config. Added ethernet kext. Here are my files.

Thanks!

Admin’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

This post was so helpful, thank you.  But I am now stuck.  I have tried several times to get this to work.  Everything was working fine with Intel GFX 630 on 10.12, but in order to install my GTX 1060, I had to update to 10.12.4.  Now my system recognizes the GPU, but I can't play video on youtube.  I think it's something to do with my audio not working.  I tried to use audio_realtekALC-120_v1.0d.command I found on tMac, but it doesn't help.  I am not sure what to do, as I now have the choice of working audio and video with Intel 630 on 10.12, or good OpenGL on 10.12.4, but no video.  Please advise.

EDIT:   I just tried changing in Clover Configurator, inject intel on ACPI and inject intel in Graphics both to inject nvidia.  I also added this in config.plist.

Code (Text):

<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>

None if these options worked, so I reverted back to same settings as posted in attachments.

CLOVER.zip

iMacioreg.ioreg.zip

Send me iMac.zip

• Like 1

Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot.  GA-Z270MX.  Also added machine specs to signature.  GA-Z270MX, Core i7-7700k, Asus GTX 1060 Turbo 6GB

Check

CLOVER.zip

Use ur Nvidia

Remove FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext

Run it

Olarila.command.zip

Install WebDrivers

https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/378/WebDriver-378.05.05.05f02.pkg

U need a 10.12.4

• Like 1

I replaced clover folder, removed the two kexts, ran the script provided (I don't know what it did!), and I updated my Nvidia driver from f01 to f02 you provided.  On reboot I got this, then this.  

20170503_152802.jpg 20170503_152702.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, I got booted up with that, I have video now, but it is extremely glitchy graphics everywhere.  Also, I noticed I have no options for sound outputs at all now.  

Clover v2.3k.  So I should update clover?  What settings do I use when I install clover?

EDIT: per your recommendation, I WILL update clover to the one you provided, just don't know which settings to select when I do.  I guess the graphics problem is because I switch DSDT, right?  So after updating clover, I switch it back to DDST.aml and that should fix it?

• Like 1

I couldn't see anything! Just hit enter blindly.  I think this should be it!

Screen_Shot_2017_05_03_at_3_56_52_PM.png

installed new clover 2.4k, on reboot I am stuck at same spot.

HID: Legacy shim 2

HID: Legacy shim 2

Changed DDST to 02.aml and it booted again, still same situation.

iMac.zip

• Like 1

I probably shouldn't be admitting this in public, but I managed to fix the glitchy graphics problem very easily.  How, you ask?  I simply plugged my monitor into the GPU instead of the mobo.   :wallbash:

However, that hasn't changed my situation of having no audio.  I had ALC1220 working before, but I used the script I posted earlier from tMac.  Here is new ioreg.  

Can't thank you enough for the help here.

iMac-new.ioreg.1.zip

• Like 1

ok  :drool:

try run olarila.command and reboot

Olarila.command.zip

if dont work, if u have a time, use a fresh install, install Clover, replace folder, install web driver and reboot, only it.

the problem is...10.12.4 need Clover 4049 or newer ;)