1. ekwipt

ekwipt

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By dadamaja
      Hi all!!

After using my old Dell Clover convert for a few years, I recently built a new Catalina box using OpenCore.  Everything works perfectly and has been very stable.  The only thing that is not working is unlocking with my Apple Watch.  The screen says "Unlocking with Apple Watch" with the spinning graphic and then just prompts for my password.  It does not shake or anything as if the password is incorrect.  My 2014 MBP unlocks without issue and they both use the same iCloud account.  I purchased the Fenvi FV-T919 pci-e adapter and BT, WIFI, Handoff, and Airdrop are all working without issue.  I confirmed in system preferences that unlock is supported and made sure that automatic login is disabled in my profile.  I have cleared keys out of the keystore, restarted a number of times, logged out and back into iCloud all to no avail.  Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks in advance!!

More info my build:
      Asus PRIME z370-A II
      Core i7 9700K
      32 GB PC3200 Crucial Ballistix RAM
      Sapphire Pulse RX380 
      Samsung 970 Evo Plus
      Fenvi FV-T919
      2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L V2

• By james2058
      Hello guys!
      I have a Asus Zenbook with the following characteristics:
      Model: ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ
      CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
      RAM: 8GBx2 => 16GB RAM Bus 2133
      Wifi: Replaced with DW1560.
      Clover: Clover 5120
      UEFI/LEGACY: UEFI
      Storage: SSD Crucial 500GB
      Everything works fine!

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset DW1560 (DCM20702A) and a Logitech K380 Keyboard and magic mouse. My Hackintosh is sleeping fine only problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses. I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses. And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.
      Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all

• By Sammis
      Hello everyone,
      I would like to know how to transfer (downgrade) the bluetooth module from Sierra to High Sierra.
      On my iMac 2011, equipped with a bluetooth 4 dongle, I have three partitions: one with Sierra, one with High Sierra and one with Catalina (patch).
      There is no way or program to connect High Sierra with the iPhone via bluetooth, while with Sierra and Catalina there are no problems.
      After many unsuccessful attempts (I tried all the methods found on Google), I decided to try to transfer the Sierra bluetooth drivers to High Sierra, but I don't know which files should be moved.
      Can anyone more experienced than me help me?
    • By denixx95
      Hello,
      Big Problem.., My Hack can not recognize my USB3 and no Bluetooth ....
      I'm on High Sierra 10.13.6  (max with my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 CG 4070 MB)
      My Setup
      - Rampage V + 5820K config  
      - 32G Ram
      - GeForce GTX 970
      - full of HD ssd
      I am attaching my config.plist! and print my ktext screen ( I have to clean my room...)

Thank you for your help !!
      config.plist.zip