Sinetek

[RYZEN] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Research&Development Thread

780 posts in this topic

Thanks @spakk for the support.

IntelMausiEthernet.kext noT working on GigaLAN Intel® I211AT   FIXED

My Internal SSD has external icon.

and can't make restart and shutdown the system.

To day i clean the patches and i try different solutions like that "upper USB drivers"

One more question is on boot "kexts patch start" after to " kernel patch" i waiting about 3 min to scroll and continue,can fixit this ? and how ?

i m Back  :angel:

Ethernet Fixed,

Usb's i will try many solutions for now i do my Job

any idea solution for the others prob's ?

Advertisement

i m Back  :angel:

Ethernet Fixed,

Usb's i will try many solutions for now i do my Job

any idea solution for the others prob's ?

Check these whether it can help to fix the problems with SSD?

Hello all!

I must say, I am very impressed that some folks have managed to get OSX working on Ryzen this quickly. I figured there wouldn't be anything for 6-12 months..

My previous foray into the AMD/Hackintosh realm was a very frustrating experience. Tried for about a week, but I was never able to achieve 1080p resolution or 3d acceleration. Afterwards, I resolved to make my next primary workstation Intel-based. But then Ryzen was released..

Can't say I'm much of a fan of the Mac. Could be that I'm so used to Windows that everything only feels counter intuitive, but it's slowly growing on me. I bought an Intel-based laptop last year, and now have a macOS installation running inside VMWare with zero issues. I use it exclusively for web design and development to test projects in Safari (and Xcode > Mobile Safari).

Based on what I've read here, would it be possible for a VM-based Hackintosh within the next 3 months, or is that time frame too optimistic?

Major kudos to Bronya, Spakk, and Giga.. and whomever else I'm forgetting ;) Stellar job so far!

PS. Bronya, I saw your post early on about being in a tough spot, and plan to throw you some "gifts" (not sure what that means) if your kernel leads to a successful macOS/Sierra VM-install :)

Hello @all first sorry if i'm in the wrong section :wink_anim: and of course thanks for your hard work !

After buying my new ryzen7 rig, i wanted to go hackintosh but i have been away from all this for a long time so I feel a little rusty so i have a few noob questions.

My goal is to make it the good way so i can write a step-by-step guide for new Ryzen users.

I bought a 128GB SSD for my hackintosh.

3 partitions = 8 GB for install 64 GB for system and a last one ExFAT to share data with windows installed on another disk

Stuck for now with error "Unable to find driver for this platform"

Bonjour de france ;)

post-1298918-0-99156700-1493242717_thumb.jpg

Hello all!

I must say, I am very impressed that some folks have managed to get OSX working on Ryzen this quickly. I figured there wouldn't be anything for 6-12 months..

My previous foray into the AMD/Hackintosh realm was a very frustrating experience. Tried for about a week, but I was never able to achieve 1080p resolution or 3d acceleration. Afterwards, I resolved to make my next primary workstation Intel-based. But then Ryzen was released..

Can't say I'm much of a fan of the Mac. Could be that I'm so used to Windows that everything only feels counter intuitive, but it's slowly growing on me. I bought an Intel-based laptop last year, and now have a macOS installation running inside VMWare with zero issues. I use it exclusively for web design and development to test projects in Safari (and Xcode > Mobile Safari).

Based on what I've read here, would it be possible for a VM-based Hackintosh within the next 3 months, or is that time frame too optimistic?

Major kudos to Bronya, Spakk, and Giga.. and whomever else I'm forgetting ;) Stellar job so far!

PS. Bronya, I saw your post early on about being in a tough spot, and plan to throw you some "gifts" (not sure what that means) if your kernel leads to a successful macOS/Sierra VM-install :)

hello,

Spakk and other are strictly for nothing to the success of Ryzen on OS X, only the success returns to Bronya;)

get it right !!!

;) 

@GILS

Did you sleep badly or do you have stress with your neighbor? I've never wrote here that I am responsible for the ryzen kernel.

hey I am not ten years old to decorate with false laurels. I do not need that !!!! ^_^

This should now be good, otherwise all word attacks against other users are deleted here without comment and now please go to the topic. :rolleyes:

hello,

Spakk and other are strictly for nothing to the success of Ryzen on OS X, only the success returns to Bronya;)

get it right !!!

;)

I only read the first few pages, and then glossed over every other page. Seemed to me that Giga has had the most success thus far, and I believe he thanked people other than Bronya.

I didn't see any screens directly from Bronya, so I was giving credit elsewhere to those who seemed to help aide in the development of the working kernel (i.e. reason for this thread).

If you're busting my balls, I guess you got me, otherwise I was attempting to make my introduction as politely as possible :P

I only read the first few pages, and then glossed over every other page. Seemed to me that Giga has had the most success thus far, and I believe he thanked people other than Bronya.

I didn't see any screens directly from Bronya, so I was giving credit elsewhere to those who seemed to help aide in the development of the working kernel (i.e. reason for this thread).

If you're busting my balls, I guess you got me, otherwise I was attempting to make my introduction as politely as possible :P

Do not make wrong thoughts, we know how you mean that :)

Gils is a decent man and with Bronya (he has implemented the kernel) is crucial to the success of macOS on Ryzen CPU! I think he's just misinterpreting it.

Again with the hostile talks... My first post about this was not enough it seems.

The credits SO FAR

Ryzen Kernel - Bronya

Moderators (You have no idea the work going on in the background)

Testers

That covers everyone here!

Brilliant Bronya and nobody else !!!  :thumbsup_anim:

^ without the testers and others on this forum there wouldn't be the need for the kernel, so yes everyone else.

Hi !

Try kernel for Sierra 10.12.4 on RYZEN ! 

Update: fix manual fsb ))

Update2: fix local apic ))

attachicon.gifkernel_10.12.4_ryzen.zip

attachicon.gifkernel_ryzen_rc1.zip

Thanks for this new Ryzen kernel.

Unfortunately it got instant shutdown in FX-6300 hackintosh at 10.12.4 after replaced with your boot, kernel, & system.kext/3 frameworks.

But it can login desktop if just apply this kernel alone with previous Boot (Enoch r.2877) & original system.kext and Frameworks.

Waiting for testing report in Ryzen hackintosh !

post-70188-0-58881500-1493263277_thumb.png

post-70188-0-09367500-1493263288_thumb.png

not working on my a10 5800k

Thanks for this new Ryzen kernel.

Unfortunately it got instant shutdown in FX-6300 hackintosh at 10.12.4 after replaced with your boot, kernel, & system.kext/3 frameworks.

But it can login desktop if just apply this kernel alone with previous Boot (Enoch r.2877) & original system.kext and Frameworks.

Waiting for testing report in Ryzen hackintosh !

I'm confused.. Why are you guys talking about testing the Ryzen kernel on non-Ryzen systems? Or am I missing something?

I'm confused.. Why are you guys talking about testing the Ryzen kernel on non-Ryzen systems? Or am I missing something?

Don't worry about those, they may be testing compatibility with other systems.

Testing Sierra 12.4 with boot and new kernel.

I'm getting kernel panic, with various boot flags.

post-1753549-0-64548700-1493269056_thumb.jpg

Hi ! Any clues for the "Unable to find driver for this platform /ACPI/" error ?

I bet i'm using a bad kext, maybe i wrecked something ?

Or is it because i have not rebuilt prelinked kernel ?

Yes ! I forgot fix this panic )))

Can you help out with my Sierra source? It spams opcode unless the prelinkedkernel is being used. Thus no booting with -x or UseKernelCache=No Where did I go wrong?

Build the prelinkedkernel with the system kext I posted.

I get this error : 

MacBook-Pro:~ Alex$ sudo -s
Password:
bash-3.2# rm -f /Volumes/Install/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
bash-3.2# touch /Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/
bash-3.2# kextcache -u /Volumes/Install/
SoftRAID.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily' not found.
SoftRAID.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
PromiseSTEX.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
PromiseSTEX.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
PromiseSTEX.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
HighPointRR.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
HighPointRR.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
HighPointRR.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
HighPointIOP.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
HighPointIOP.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
HighPointIOP.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOCelerityFC8.kext
ArcMSR.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ArcMSR.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
ArcMSR.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ACS6x.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ACS6x.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily' not found.
ACS6x.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
Unsupported.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Private.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Mach.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
MACFramework.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Libkern.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IOSystemManagement.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IONVRAMFamily.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IOKit.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
BSDKernel.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
ApplePlatformFamily.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
AppleNMI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
System.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
GenericUSBXHCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
DummyUSBXHCIPCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
AHCIPortInjector.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext does not appear in strict exception list for architecture: x86_64
HighPointIOP.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext - dependency 'com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIParallelFamily' not found.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Mach.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/IOKit.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Libkern.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/BSDKernel.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.softraid.driver.SoftRAID; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.promise.driver.stex; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.highpoint-tech.kext.HighPointRR; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.highpoint-tech.kext.HighPointIOP; aborting prelink.
Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[607] exited with status 71.
Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

I'm on Sierra using real macbook, and i did first reboot to recovery to type "csrutil enable --without kext"

Hi !

Fixed bootloader for ryzen . Need write flag " KernelBooter_kexts=Yes " and this works kernel Sierra !

Try ! 

Thanks for this new boot which can login desktop for FX-6300 hackintosh at 10.12.4 now !

Hope it also works for Ryzen hackintosh soon !

I get this error : 

MacBook-Pro:~ Alex$ sudo -s
Password:
bash-3.2# rm -f /Volumes/Install/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
bash-3.2# touch /Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/
bash-3.2# kextcache -u /Volumes/Install/
SoftRAID.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
PromiseSTEX.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
HighPointRR.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
HighPointIOP.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67007 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA41 for kext ATTOCelerityFC8.kext
ArcMSR.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
ACS6x.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
Unsupported.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Private.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Mach.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
MACFramework.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
Libkern.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IOSystemManagement.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IONVRAMFamily.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
IOKit.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
BSDKernel.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
ApplePlatformFamily.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
AppleNMI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
System.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
GenericUSBXHCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
DummyUSBXHCIPCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
AHCIPortInjector.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Mach.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/IOKit.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Libkern.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
/Volumes/Install/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/BSDKernel.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.softraid.driver.SoftRAID; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.promise.driver.stex; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.highpoint-tech.kext.HighPointRR; omitting from prelinked kernel.
Prelink failed for com.highpoint-tech.kext.HighPointIOP; aborting prelink.
Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[607] exited with status 71.
Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

I'm on Sierra using real macbook, and i did first reboot to recovery to type "csrutil enable --without kext"

Wait... You added it to your Macbook? It's intended for AMD systems...

No i'm doing changes to a SSD connected (/Volumes/Install partition) via USB on my macbook but i didn't install enoch on my mac :)