1. MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NoEnd
      Hi team,

I'm looking for the best route to achieve this upgrade, so I have been stuck with HS since Nvidia drivers stopped being supported on newer MacOS releases. Now I'm having an AMD 5700 xt on the way and want to plan the upgrade properly. I have added some information below and questions that might help with your recommendation.

Current GPU 1080 ti with Nvidia webdrivers installed. So should I uninstall the webdriver before adding the new GPU? Clover is being used and EFI attached. Any kext must be removed? or parameters adjusted MacOS HS 10.13.6, should I upgrade before using the new GPU? CPU: 9900K Motherboard:ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) Dual Monitors I have a Time machine backup, Do you recommend a fresh install? and If I did, will I be able to restore my data/apps as-is?  
      Please let yourself free to explore further aspects to considers.
      EFI-20200204.zip
    • By exquirentibus
      Dumb question, but ... if I already have these kexts installed to /L/E:

AppleALC.kext
      FakeSMC.kext
      IntelMausi.kext
      Lilu.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      WhateverGreen.kext
      XHCI-unsupported.kext

Do I also need to copy them to Clover/kexts/Other when upgrading from 10.14, and then delete them ( as they are not currently in Clover/kexts/Other)?

And do I need to set config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect so that Clover will inject all applicable (depending on version) kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other only if FakeSMC.kext is NOT in kernel cache.  
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r5101 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5101 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5101-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By jdorz
      Hello all,

I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My system is as follows:
      MacOS 10.14 Mojave
      Gigabyte H370 HD3
      8400 i5 Coffee Lake
      Radeon RX 580 sound card

Fixed

Solution

Use this folder for serie 100/200/300
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8222

reboot and extract one send_me for full dsdt patch by MaLd0n
      --Run_Me
      RunMe.app