Even after patching> WEB drivers still a NO-GO

elkos

14 posts in this topic

Hi

I followed all guides out there but still no success with the latest Nvidia web drivers for Sierra 10.12.3  :(

Currently I am having the problem described #here and my configs are all attached in #this post.

Does anyone have a solution? 

During Clover boot, press F4, wait five seconds, then boot into the OS. Mount your drive, grab your EFI folder, compress it, then attach it.

UPDATE:

Despite being loaded upon boot (confirmed by kextstat), the web drivers don't seem to be used, as the kernel unloads them after a while.

Manually loading and unloading NVDAStart.kext and NVDAStartWeb.kext goes smoothly but nothing changes (visually).

I am attaching the CLOVER folder "only" as the BOOT one is 18 MB compressed and not really relevant.

Thank you for looking into this  :)

Unfortunately, I can't be of much help. When disassembling your DSDT, you have 163 compiler errors. Scouring the internet, I couldn't find a single thing linked to your particular motherboard. I'd ask Rehabman and see if he's willing to add support for your board... otherwise, my hands are tied.

Thank you anyway! It does help (at least psychologically) when someone is trying and could eventually solve a problem.

In the mean time I came a little bit forwards. After

- reinstalling the web drivers

- rebuilding the kext caches

- and made some minor modifications to clover config (attached)

the web drivers finally load under 10.12.3

Both Quadro ports (DVI and DP) receive a signal with max resolution and full acceleration.

HOWEVER, I get a weird problem with colors. Please look at the attached screenshots.

Also, program windows and refreshes flicker and the display settings app from control panel crashes.

What the hell is this?? Fortunately the macOS default driver works fine, so I'll make a break now until some clever guy gets a clue :(

Anybody?

config.plist.zip

post-699526-0-53785100-1486240470_thumb.png

post-699526-0-77418700-1486240483_thumb.png

post-699526-0-46398100-1486240570_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Thank you anyway! It does help (at least psychologically) when someone is trying and could eventually solve a problem.

In the mean time I came a little bit forwards. After

- reinstalling the web drivers

- rebuilding the kext caches

- and made some minor modifications to clover config (attached)

the web drivers finally load under 10.12.3

Both Quadro ports (DVI and DP) receive a signal with max resolution and full acceleration.

HOWEVER, I get a weird problem with colors. Please look at the attached screenshots.

Also, program windows and refreshes flicker and the display settings app from control panel crashes.

What the hell is this?? Fortunately the macOS default driver works fine, so I'll make a break now until some clever guy gets a clue :(

Anybody?

Quadro 600 is nVidia Fermi architech.

use inject nVidia on clover config.plist.

and install freeze fix by Hackintosh VietNam Tools 

goodluck

I don't remember what I was using at the time, but I'm using 6.1 now

@elkos

No idea if this SSDT-GFX1.aml will work, but try it out. Just drop it in patched (try not to use AGDP fix with this). I don't know much about injecting Quadro cards, but I've recently stumbled on some discoveries:

- If your GPU's "NVDA,Display-{letter}@{address}"... (for example, yours is at NVDA,Display-A@0) is missing a connector value, then you may get weird graphical glitches

- Also, if you're missing a "hda-gfx" value at GFX1, then it appears you won't get "nvAcceleration" and/or partial GPU recognition and/or no GPU recognition

Important notes:

If you're using pike's SSDT, then you should be dropping OEM SSDTs (specifically you should be dropping these SSDTs):

- Ther_Rvp

- Cpu0Ist

- CpuSsdt

- ApIst

- Cpu0Cst

- ApCst

- Cpu0Tst

- ApTst

You may want to drop this SSDT as well, as it attempts to inject some stuff at your GPU location:

- SaSsdt

SSDT-GFX1.aml.zip

• 1 year later...