ricola

[pre-release] macOS Sierra 10.12.4

235 posts in this topic

Advertisement

i have enabled hwp and the result is below.. imac17.1 dont support hwp,

2aed563bd5.png

I guessed that there's no X86* loading on your hack. Also. CPU-S can be not reliable to get correct P-States.

i have enabled hwp and the result is below.. imac17.1 dont support hwp,

2aed563bd5.png

What a nice tool! Could you share it with us, please?

Thanks.

Oops weird. Try to increase the EPP value to 0xC0/192 and set 'perf-bias' to 5? Like this.

attachicon.gifX17PlatformPlugin.kext.zip

[uPDATE]

I don't think that you should use the FrequencyVectors from a laptop SMBios. You can try this patched plist which is modified based on the vanilla Mac-DB15BD556843C820.plist (iMac17,1), with HWP enabled, EPP value 0x80/128. Please also try this?

attachicon.gifHWP_Mac-DB15BD556843C820.plist.zip

Tested

Снимок экрана 2017-02-15 в 22.37.45.png

Hi Slice, sorry to bother you.

But what do I have to do, to have this function active in IPG? Do I need some plug-in or kext?

Thank you.

Something wrong for you?

Tested

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2017-02-15 в 22.37.45.png

Something wrong for you?

With which set of FrequencyVectors?

Hi Slice, sorry to bother you.

But what do I have to do, to have this function active in IPG? Do I need some plug-in or kext?

Thank you.

This is for integrated graphics, your CPU don't have one and thus it won't be activated.

Angel Wu ===CPU-S==  app ===please

Hi. Here it is.  :)

CPU-S v3.7 en.dmg.zip

It was developed by a Chinese guy @emyself @ PCBeta. http://bbs.pcbeta.com/viewthread-1698338-1-1.html

* All credits and copyrights go to the original author.

Note that this app may not show your P-States correctly in some cases!!!

Hi. Here it is. :)

attachicon.gifCPU-S v3.7 en.dmg.zip

It was developed by a Chinese guy @emyself @ PCBeta. http://bbs.pcbeta.com/viewthread-1698338-1-1.html

Thank you.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hi. Here it is.  :)

attachicon.gifCPU-S v3.7 en.dmg.zip

It was developed by a Chinese guy @emyself @ PCBeta. http://bbs.pcbeta.com/viewthread-1698338-1-1.html

thank you so much PMheart really appreciate your quick response and thank you so much for uploading the app  :wub:

And a huge thank to the developer for the great app 

Keep up the good work  :thumbsup_anim:

With which set of FrequencyVectors?

This is for integrated graphics, your CPU don't have one and thus it won't be activated.

Ok ok... always learning! Many thanks PMheart for the clarification and response :) 

Interesting tool .. I wanted to make a speedtest of the CPU, I have an Intel QuadCore i4570 Intel processor.

Get error message with Speedtest see screenshot

post-6397-0-05765700-1487635431_thumb.png

post-6397-0-06092600-1487635452_thumb.png

Interesting tool .. I wanted to make a speedtest of the CPU, I have an Intel QuadCore i4570 Intel processor.
Get error message with Speedtest see screenshot

you can easely correct it by editing the main.script inside the application.

or

since its mostly related to an aborted installation (kext + framework) 

you can just add them into your Extensions folder using all known tools  and Frameworks 

this should solve all the issues.

i noticed this occurs when picking Power Monitor as fisrt option test and obviously only for the very first time..

Update to Sierra 12.4 Beta 3 (16E163f) and Clover r4012

Again everything went well, without any intervention from me after the update. Just missing the new NV Web Drive to have full acceleration... :P

Was Safari working perfectly in your hackintosh at 10.12.4 (or 10.12.x) ?