3. augustopaulo

augustopaulo

4. llamafilm

llamafilm

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Angelo_
      Just recently installed Mojave on my yoga 730(i5-8250u, 8gb of ram and 1080p 13.3" touchscreen) and got many features working, now the only issues are that my igpu is shown as only 7mb(and not metal capable, not sure whether it is or not) even tho I should've changed it from 5917 to 5916 (added both EFI folder and send me), the screen is shown as a 30.5" in system information and the cpu even tho I extracted the ssdt for it with ssdtPRGen.sh and appleintelinfo.kext to get low frequency info (ssdt was done with info 15,400,1600,3400 so it should go between 16-3400mhz and down to 400 in idle), idk what is wrong with my installation, can you guys help me or linke me something to fix those issues?

Ps thunderbolt shows as no device found, is it regular for hackintoshes to be that way or do I need something for that too? Laptop has 2 tb3 ports as x4 pcie 3
      EFI.zip
      Send me Angeloss-MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By Haive_Music
      Hey guys,

I'm really hoping someone has the experience and ability to help me iron out the last remaining issue on my build.  

The motherboard is: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 and I'm running a Alpine Ridge thunderbolt card (Revision 2).   I've gotten everything working for the most part with the exception of Thunderbolt hotplug.  This is the last piece of the puzzle.  I've tried so many different DSDT/SSDT's, cable plugged in, and unplugged, without any luck at all. 
      I've managed to get my Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt working and it's showing up under the PCI section.  It works great, until I shut the device off and turn it back on.  I'd really like to try to get this hotplug issue sorted out, but I've had absolutely no luck so far.

I've managed to get the Alpine Ridge NHI and USB controllers showing up in the PCI section too, but for some reason, the USB lists a bunch of ',,,,,,,,' after the name. 

I'll be the first to admit - I don't really know a whole lot about what I'm doing with this stuff, but I've attached relevant files in hopes someone more experienced and knowledable can help me get this working.  

Thanks guys!
      config.plist
      DSDT.aml
      John’s iMac.iojones

SSDT-TB3.aml
    • By ivoryblade
      Hello! My internal SSD lifetime is running out so I'm thinking how to upgrade it. I don't want to replace it with slow Sata SSD so I want to buy OWCMercury Helios and install new nvme fast ssd, but I won't be able to boot from it using standard boot loader.... Is it possible to boot nvme ssd using Clover on real iMac?
    • By firstmiro
      Hi,

I need help with fixing Thunderbolt on High Sierra and GA-Z170X-UD5 TH mobo.

Anyone who is willing to invest some time, and share his knowledge (DSDT/SSDT) with me?
      Can be commercial help ;-)

Setup:
      GA-Z170X-UD5 TH i7-7700K Radeon RX 580, 8GB
      Crucial MX500 SSD 32GB RAM Broadcom BCM43xx (AirPort Extreme) WiFi + Bluetooth
      Clover
      Windows 10 dual boot (separate disk)

System is up and running. Sleep, shutdown, power management - fully working.

Whatever I will do - no way to keep Thunderbolt on. But - it is on the system. Sometimes it works (randomly after restart).

As mentioned above - any help (commercial also) fully appreciated.

Best,
      fm

• By AceMcLoven
      Okay guys,  
      I need recommendations on upgrading my Hackintosh. Current specs are as follow: 
      MB: Z87X-UD7-TH
      CPU: i7-4770k
      GPU: AMD R9 280x
      RAM: CORSAIR 32GB 1600mhz
      PSU: CORSAIR HX 650

As of right now I have Sierra installed but having a lot of issues my system not running stable. The whole point of this build is for music and video production. With current specs I can't seem to get this to work as I should. I get really bad graphic lags when watching my goPro videos. They are not even watchable. I know the GPU should be able to handle it but It seems my system is missing something. I ran Geekbench and my performance was horrible. I will attach them here but with my current specs should I be getting higher than 3,772 on multi core and 1,116 on single?  Seems really low for me. The GPU got higher scores than my CPU. 
      Anyways if anyone has solutions for this it would be gladly appreciated but since I can't seem to get this to work and most of my hardware is outdated anyways I want to upgrade. Now I'm tossing between i7-8700k or i7-7820x. I will need a new mother board and both MB for these CPUs offer thunderbolt capabilities with TB card which I need for my audio interface. Which one will work best for my needs and will my PSU and GPU work out of box with these?