I want install High Sierra on my pc . my CPU is : AMD Ryzen 3 2200g and my MotherBoard is : ASUS EX A320m. and 8gb ram DDR4 ram . i dont have any external gripch card. i have seen some video on youtube how to install High Sierra but they use extranal gripch card to make it good but i don't have any extranal gripch card . on my windows sysem the shared gpu is 2GB which is using my ram to crate the vega gripch . i want know is it possible to install High Sierra on my pc with out any extarnal gripsh card ?
sono un pò arrugginito ..e volevo chiedere un aiuto su come installare opencore anzichè clover. ho provato ma dopo il post installazione riesco solo a far partire catalina tramite pendrive. quale congifurazione sbaglio?
HP 840 G2, working with OS X 10.15 Catalina, for this to work you will need the SSDT-ECUSBX.aml and place that EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched.
Make sure you remove Remove all patch about renaming acpi of EC or H_EC,, revert all ACPI renaming in ACPI DSDT.
I have a HP 840 G3 that was donated to me to Hackintosh, currently running High Sierra 10.13.6. This should work for the 840 G2 and you may even have more luck with the 840 G1 with the WiFi that PCIe.
My method to install OS X on the SSD from a working real Mac via SSD to USB converter. I then install Clover and add my kexts ad set the config.plist
SD Card reader
Video - screen looks better in OS X then it does in Windows 10
WiFi and BlueTooth working OOO using the below hack
Battery status with Rehabman's DSDT patch
Sounds - using VoodooHDA
Microphone - cannot turn it off or mute
Keyboard backlight - controlled though BIOS anyways
touchpad - using VoodooPS2Controller
USB3 - this laptop has two on board only and I haven't test them using the docking station
Ethernet - using IntelMausiEthernet
Sleep - kind of, closing the lid doesn't go to sleep but goes to sleep over time.
This laptop does not have a Webcam - enterprise model.
Finger Print device
For me what keeps this from being a day to day usable laptop (Mac Book) is the WiFi + Bluetooth, not having battery percentage could be an issue later though.
The installation has failed a dozen times after creating a bootable USB via the instructions outlined at serval different places:
I have used UniBest to create my builds in the past and they have mostly been successful. I tried the other methods as a last resort. I have not gotten past the Apple boot screen with any method attempting to install Mojave.
I have followed all the guides I can in order to get a successful install. However, it has been hard to get a definitive guide to solve my issues.
Could somebody please help me with the correct [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] settings. Ie UEFI Boot Mode or Legacy Boot Mode?
Recommended BIOS Settings for my system.
It might also just be the required Clover boot screen setup / flags
I also have no clue which [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] configurations are required for me to build.
Any help at all will be most appreciated.
I can post any more information regarding errors and crashes if required.
First my Old Threads is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308178-el-capitan-wih-i7-6700-skylake-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-palit-jetstream-gtx960/
My Computer Specifications
1. Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
2. Motherboard : Gigabyte Z170-HD3
3. VGA Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
4. Wifi Card ; TP-Link TL-WDN4800
5. PCI-E to Sata = Bafo PCI-e to 2 Sata3 and 2 e-Sata
6. PCI to USB 2.0 - NEC Chipset
7. Main Harddisk Harddisk : Fujitsu SSD 120GB + Seagate 500GB that plug into Bafo PCIe to Sata3
8. Other Harddisk : Natno SSD 12GB, 2x Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, all of it are plug into onboard Sata Chipset Controller (But Unknow at El Capitan / 10th Intel Chipset)
9. RAM : Team 3000Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
10. Display : Asus VN248H
11. Clover version : 3280
My Step :
1. Because Internal Sata Chipset and USB 3.0 are not supported yet, so i clone my Fujitsu 120GB SSD from my Hacbook Asus X455LA that already installed El Capitan Build 15B30a with Carbon Copy Cloner
2. I use MacPro 6.1 as SMBIOS and use FakeCPUIID of Intel 4790k (0x0306C3)
3. Remove CPUSensor.kext from "FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins" if you don't do this it will be stuck at ACPI log verbose.
4. I try boot from USB that already install Clover 3280 and it boot. I use "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0"
5. Then at desktop, i install nvidia web driver 346.03.02F02 (before that you need to modif it,, use pkgutil --expand bla bla ba,, google it and change required os to "15B" then use pkgutl --flatten bla bla to repackage) then i change info plist from AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugin/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist and change line that contain board-id of MacPro 6.1 from Config2 to none
6. Then i install that kext,, and restart
7. i use "-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 and it will need more time than usual to get login form,, yeah i did it. But there is some bugs
1. Internal sata is not function
2. USB 3.0 is error too,, at verbose i see "error mantisa log"
3. Sometimes my system get freeze for a few seconds. I thinks this is error from Nvidia web driver,, i see nvdia error log from "sudo dmesg"