1. kyndder

kyndder

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By ludufre
      Since the Catalina beta 9, FileVault takes about 3 minutes to request the password.

I am currently in a final version 19A602 and the problem continues.

If anyone can take a look, I have attached "gen_debug" before and after disabling FileVault.
      I noticed that if I boot in verbose, the login screen takes the same time, but at left o screen a lot of lines pop up:
      ERROR: LWSmcUINT8ForKey smcProtocol-> SmcReadValue failed for key '... Important: In attachments the Kexts are in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.15/ but the behavior in /Library/Extensions is the same.

Important 2: Tried without UsbKbDxe.efi, UsbMouseDxe.efi, Ps2MouseDxe.efi and same issue.

My laptop is from this guide that I wrote: 

gen_debug.zip

[EDIT]

Solved with https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/cre5da/filevault_howto

Basically removes:

AppleImageCodec.efi
      AppleImageLoader.efi
      AppleKeyAggregator.efi
      AppleUITheme.efi
      AptioInputFix.efi
      Ps2MouseDxe.efi
      FirmwareVolume.efi
      SMCHelper.efi

And, add:

AppleGenericInput.efi
      AppleUiSupport.efi
      VirtualSmc.efi

Of course, replace FakeSMC kexts with VirtualSMC kexts.

Now, just 5 seconds to ask password.
    • By antonioruri
      Buongiorno, ho da poco messo a posto quasi tutto sulla mia prima configurazione hackintosh che va benissimo. In questi giorni è apparso l'aggiornamento di sicurezza di High Sierra come da titolo e me lo ha scaricato ma prima di partire con l'installazione vorrei avere delle delucidazioni riguardo agli aggiornamenti in generale soprattutto ai minor, per ora non ho bisogno di aggiornare a Mojave.
      Si corrono dei rischi ad eseguire aggiornamenti di questo tipo (sicurezza come in questo caso) o ad esempio a versioni piu nuove dello stesso sistema MacOS? Se sì quali sono e come si prevengono? 
      Non vorrei ritrovarmi a dover re installare tutto formattando il disco partendo da zero. Qualche tempo fa ad mio amico succedeva che il disco veniva crittografato con "Filevault" e diventava inaccessibile, questo dopo un minor update, al che ha dovuto ricominciare da 0. Cos'è il Filevault? Potrebbe capitare questo anche a me? Vorrei sapere tutto prima di andare a fare delle minchiate.
      Grazie in anticipo a chi vorrà e avrà la pazienza aiutarmi. 
    • By JLMOX
      I think, at this point converting to hfs+ is out of the question, Apple has been pushing the apfs file policy very aggressively, so does anybody solved the missing "Boot macOS from Mojave " (this last word may be different). I have installed the latest clover in HDD and USB, but I can only see 3 Mac Os related tabs but not the one for actually loading the Mojabe mac OS. I updated high sierra to Mojave and everything went fine. My laptop (Dell E6530) booted up normally, Mojave system loaded up, I finished the setup and spent sometime exploring. I updated clover to the latest version and turned of machine. When I restarted, I noticed Clover did not have an option for booting into the system like High sierra had it. I tried adding the apfs.efi or the ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi driver to the clover efi folder in the HDD and also tried with a USB clover installation and the result is the same: No boot option for the Mojave OS. I used the recovery option and I was able to explore the partion where the system is located but that´s as far as I could go. Does anybody has an idea of what happened?