Moviemakergr

macOS 10.12.1 is out!

61 posts in this topic

Advertisement

What's the difference? iTunes? 

Here is:

- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus

- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents

- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account

- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard

- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch

- Improves security and stability in Safari

Probably support for the new MBP Touch Bar (https://developer.apple.com/macos/touch-bar/).

IMHO, not yet. These new Macbooks have an special build of macOS to this Apple Keynote.

In this new update we just can see some screenshots revealing the new touch bar, but total support hmmm, I don't have sure yet.
If it has the support for these new features, the users of Intel HD 520/530 and above, will be very happy  :D

I installed it yesterday and had also the Problem that the first opened app will not start before it is forced to close. Also hibernate wasn't working anymore. So i reverted back to 10.12.0.

Today i will test to upgrade again, maybe something went wrong during the upgrade.

Sierra is the buggiest Apple OS i can remember.

for me uninstalling HandsOff! solved the problem

for me uninstalling HandsOff! solved the problem

I also used Hands off! so i upgraded to 10.12.1 and deleted the software and the app problem is solved.

Hibernate is still not working, just normal sleep.

Awaken works ??

Don't care for sleep really although might test later, but right now I'm looking into acceleration issues.

But no more glitches in the top left corner and random places.

OS: macOS Sierra (Version 10.12.1, Build 16B2657) new build out in app store just redownload and use the installer to upgrade 

If somebody has still problems with hibernate wake, smchelper will fix it.

What you did to fix it? 

This hint can help a lot of users here  ^_^

Update: I'm noticing other areas of flickering for instance on youtube videos toward bottom of the screen when in full screen mode. Because of this, I personally don't think there is any advantage in doing this. Better to wait and see what Apple comes up with down the line. Time to restore my backup of El Capitan for now. :)