[pre-release] macOS Sierra 10.12.1

Tusskan

162 posts in this topic

Thank you artur_pt

I was already reading on the subject. I will try it as soon as I get home from work. Let´s see if I will be able to customise this kext after that.

If you are using it did you set something in Clover also for USB? I would like to have high current option back. I have a DSDT edit and in Capitan it was perfect. Had a "extra current" and "sleep current" available.

Hi Guys this problem has been driving me nuts but have finally found my answer. I have an Nvidia 660Ti graphics card.

Firstly edit AppleGraphicsControl.kext and add your Mac Board ID.  Open config.plist with Clover Configurator click on SMBIOS and read what Board ID says.

Then edit AppleGraphicsControl.kext and add your Mac board ID, don't forget to add none.  I use MacBookPro9,2 and it was not listed. Once I added it in saved it and loaded it with kext wizard. and rebooted my graphics card was showing correctly.

I also added in Clover boot loader CsmVideoDxe-64.  In config.plist under "System Parameters" I added NvidiaWeb=true. Under boot Arg I did not add Nvda_drv=1

Hope this info helps 

use this code in  custom boot args on clover configurator: uia_exclude=HS02;HS07;HS08;HS11;HS13;HS14;USR1;USR2;SSP1;SSP2 

In conjunction with iMac 14,2 SMBIOS. This should do the trick.

USBInjectAll must be present into clover kexts folder. (Other or 10.12)

• Like 1

both with and without USB3 working only with USB3 devices.

i mean this option 

uia_exclude=HS02;HS07;HS08;HS11;HS13;HS14;USR1;USR2;SSP1;SSP2

if it will remove the need to use USBinjectall kext i will use, i still have an issue with keyboard disconnects when i check for update in appstore. 

so my point is to try this option/method it might help.

USBInjectAll works good for all ports. except this annoyance 

I just installed 10.12.1 Beta the second time thinking there may have been some slip-up the first time around, although the process was completely automated.

Well, the second fresh install(upgrade) produces the same error.

The error is my wifi is broken. It shows as no hardware installed. It is the combo wifi/bluetooth chipset from Broadcom bcrm4360.

This card works flawlessly on all previous iterations of OSX and Sierra. It works in Windows.

The funny thing is the bluetooth half (a different chip) of the card works.

So I revert back to Sierra the second time.

Anyone has the same problem with bcrm4360?

To clarify, this is a hack.

My mac mini 2011 has much older wifi chipset so it has no issue.

• Like 1

I just installed 10.12.1 Beta the second time thinking there may have been some slip-up the first time around, although the process was completely automated.

Well, the second fresh install(upgrade) produces the same error.

The error is my wifi is broken. It shows as no hardware installed. It is the combo wifi/bluetooth chipset from Broadcom bcrm4360.

This card works flawlessly on all previous iterations of OSX and Sierra. It works in Windows.

The funny thing is the bluetooth half (a different chip) of the card works.

So I revert back to Sierra the second time.

Anyone has the same problem with bcrm4360?

To clarify, this is a hack.

My mac mini 2011 has much older wifi chipset so it has no issue.

Hi,

Now i haven't oportunity, but tomorow i will post a kext, that since 10.10 until 10.12.1 make my bcrm4360 wifi work

Every time i had updated osx had the same issue, but always solved with this magic kext...

This bcrm4360 card is present and native for many late mac models hence has inbuilt kext in the IO80211Family.kext. Proof of it is in Sierra install usb during first screen showing wifi support. Anyway, there will tomorrow.

Yes, even though my system is relatively new, my wifi from Yosemite and El Cap until Sierra 10.12.1 always worked well with IO80211Family.kext from Yosemite. Sorry i am on mobile phone not in PC, but i will post it with 5GH patch asap!

hello. 

many laptop users suffer fn key and capslock bug in sierra.

temporary fix

attachicon.gif스크린샷 2016-09-25 오후 9.41.37.png

here is 

add. we have to wait Sierra open source IOHIDFamily. and maybe developer will fix this issue.

thank you

Installing only IOHIDFamily.kext will seriously break many other kexts.  You can update kernel cache to see:

sudo kextcache -i /

I notice in the new IOHIDFamily.kext/PlugIns there is IOHIDNXEventRouter.plugin, which is new in 10.12...

• Like 1