Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
appsecurity

End-to-End Encryption SDK - launch partner programme

1 post in this topic

Dear all,

I wanted to invite members of this forum to join our launch partners programme for our end-to-end encryption SDK

Benefits of joining the programme:

• No cost at all when app is still in developement.
  • First cost from you to Qredo will start to be billed after app is launched (after we understand more about your app we will be able to offer you exact % discount amounts). Our lowest monthly plan starts at $7 but we would discount this for you). 
  • Ongoing support from our in house developers and crypto experts (it will be almost like you gaining a new team member for free)
  • Post app launch we will offer you troubleshooting support
  • Marketing support - to make sure that your app is getting downloads (App Store SEO as well as we will spend some of our money and run advertising campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords etc. to promote you app and increase number of your users).

If you are interested in using Qredo please register to access our console here, you will be able to start using for Free straight away.

and share your username with me *via PM so that we can amend your free allowance. And after the discount is agreed we will be able to apply it to your account. 

You can read more about Qredo and see API examples here:

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Diegman
      I'm co-founder of Bubble, a small start-up in SF, we're currently developing an API that enables you to :

- detect if two phones with the same app are nearby, EVEN IF THE APPS ARE IN THE BACKGROUND

- exchange data with people around you

- send push notifications to users nearby.

Simple examples : 

- exchange virtual currency / objects with people around you

- automatically create a leaderboard based on the people you came across

- get a push notification if you come across someone who is playing the same game as you. (with his highscore? )

What do you think ?

We believe a lot can come from this, and we're looking for beta testers ! 

• By StealthRT
      Hey all i have created an iPhone 5 app for my personal use. I am in need of someone who wouldn't care sharing their apple dev login/certificate (whatever it is i need in order to compile it on my phone) in order for me to be able to compile my app on my phone for testing further (it needs GPS stats and i cant get that in the emulator). I know i am sure to get some PM's or even posts here stating this is dumb of me to ask but its worth asking - there's surely someone out there kind enough to understand and lend a helping hand. At this point i am not even sure if even sharing the dev login would even help or not but it's worth a try.

If you can, please PM me on here and let me know if you can help me out. I do not want to pay $99 for one app i built that has no need being in the apple store since its just used by myself and myself only. I can even send you a paypal donation for helping me out!

It may even be possible to do this using ad hoc? Not quite sure but please feel free to PM me and let me know if you know of any other way of doing this!

Again, if you can help me out then that would be awesome!

Thanks for your time,

David