tluck

[GUIDE] Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover

812 posts in this topic

@Tluck: Very busy today. But ill send you just the differences between your and my files as soon as possible.

PS: Do the mouse gestures work on your side? Like Swiping the safari web pages? Anyhow... it doesn't work for me 

Advertisement

Thanks mangyvr,

I went crazy yesterday digging around the forums for a solution and finally figured the same thing. ( https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/intel-hd520-on-toshiba-satellite-pro-a50-c.205886/#post-1359911 )

Clover could not patch the AppleIntelSKLGraphics because it was not loading. Well, as you said, success!!!

PS. Why rename the aml?

As I understand it from forum browinsg, SSDT-IGPU-T460.aml injects the ig-platform-id, and config.plist cannot override it.  And since AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer (or whatever) is not in the kextcache yet, Clover cannot patch it.  It will therefore hit the assertion/KP and the whole thing goes kablooey.  Not having a fakeid and using an invalid platform ID with inject Intel forces that kext to load, but due to the platform ID, it will default to VGA graphics instead of using the kext.

Ok I just discovered my NVRAM is not working.

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi is there, but nvram values (i manually enter the myvar=test to check) are not retained. Of course that includes backlight level etc.

Any thoughts?

@TLuck:

I created a new DSDT.DSL and AML like you did with the shmilee script. Beside that, i deleted the iGPU changes for your ssdt, cause its not necessary when using clover and kext to patch (you can correct me if im wrong).

All of your SSDT Files where renamed to T560. The SSDT PS2K DSL File will give the device a OEM Name called T560.

VoodooPS2controller.kext was rebuild with the minor changes for the T560 (i mean.. i just called it T560 and gave it the 99% of the settings you gave to T460).

Other stuff is the same like your stuff.

But as mentioned before: Not all Trackpad gestures are working... like swiping in safari...  Is that the same behavior like on your side?

T560-distribute.zip

Using these lines OS X Menu Glitches disappear? Only on Sierra or also on El Capitan ?

Sorry... i haven't seen your post. I guess its really just for Sierra. Don't know if its working on El Capitan or if there is another solution.

Hi guys,

Lots of progress since my last coming! It's not really clear for me, but for Sierra everything is working fine?

Thanks!

Yes, it is.

@Tluck: Do you have also the problem that from time to time the Trackpoint isn't working after a fresh boot? It is just the trackpoint that makes the trouble on my side. All buttons and the trackpad work fine.

Solution to solve the problem: A reboot..... but thats not a real solution :P

i have not seen this TrackPoint thing very often on my T460 - but i do see it on the T420 about 1/3 of the time. instead of reboot, i do sleep/wake.  on the T460 i use sleepwatcher (see Utilities folder) where i unload/load VoodooTrackPad kext ... this brute force method seems to work well. i have not ever been able to figure out why it sometimes doesn't work on startup.

question: audio popping - what are you guys doing about the popping (audio sleep). i am using this thing i found years ago that essentially runs this every 15 seconds. say " ". which is enough to keep audio from every going to sleep. i dont know if there is a setting or something better with codec commander ?

on your T560 - i will merge in the T560 settings into my branch. just minor Info.plist adds for keyboard and trackpad

surprised your alt key is not swapped? my alt key is next to spacebar. so i swap Alt/MS key - so keys on bottom row are left to right are like this:  Fn, Crtl, Alt, Cmd, Spacebar (like a mac)

<      <key>T560</key>
<      <dict>
<       <key>ActionSwipeLeft</key>
<       <string>37 d, 21 d, 21 u, 37 u</string>
<       <key>ActionSwipeRight</key>
<       <string>37 d, 1e d, 1e u, 37 u</string>
<       <key>Custom ADB Map</key>
<       <array>
<        <string>e038=3a</string>
<        <string>e001d=3b</string>
<       </array>
<       <key>SleepPressTime</key>
<       <integer>1500</integer>
<       <key>Swap command and option</key>
<       <false/>
<      </dict>

<      <key>T560</key>
<      <string>ClickPad</string>

and will create a ACPI.T560 folder 

question: why no SSDT-IGPU? are you just injecting it via clover?

In my keyboard layout  (T560) the buttons are like this: FN, CTRL, Windows/CMD, ALT, SPACEBAR,ALT(GR). So i prefer the layout like in my definition. Its not like with a mac keyboard, but i want to have the CMD function on the windows button.

Until now i never had audio issues, but i will check it in the future.

And... i am using the sleep watcher application... but i really don't like the thing, that the trackpoint (really only the trackpoint) isn't working sometimes and sometimes it does...  :/

Regarding the IGPU SSDT.... Yes, it is all done with Clover i guess.... cause it doesn't matter if i use the ssdt or not.

And.... does swiping in Safari work for you?

Ok I just discovered my NVRAM is not working.

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi is there, but nvram values (i manually enter the myvar=test to check) are not retained. Of course that includes backlight level etc.

Any thoughts?

Might be related to this:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/311/

It doesn't work for me either.  There's a big discussion at http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/page-600

nvram save is working for me. but it is putting the nvram.plist file in /Volumes/ESP now - versus / of OS disk.

See clover pkg installer attached here and you can use to install the RC scripts on target volume

this puts the nvram save script in /etc/rc.shutdown to save nvram in ESP (if present)

you can test it by running it manually

sudo /etc/rc.shutdown/80.save_nvram_plist.local

I just posted a new zip with a some minor changes. 

• Clover 3967
  • add more tools in Utilities folder
  • added separate DSDT folders for T560
  • new FakeSMC and full installation pkg  for HWmonitor app
  • new VoodooPS2Controller with T560 support - thanks to barrrrt - if you use this one - then you need fix the alt/cmd swap.
  • removed the FakePCIID for HD graphics - seems not needed.
  • add GfxYTile to config.plist if you inject - and SSDT-IGPU files to fix glitching.

Clover_v2.3k_r3967.pkg.zip

nvram save is working for me. but it is putting the nvram.plist file in /Volumes/ESP now - versus / of OS disk.

See clover pkg installer attached here and you can use to install the RC scripts on target volume

this puts the nvram save script in /etc/rc.shutdown to save nvram in ESP (if present)

• Clover 3967
  • new VoodooPS2Controller with T560 support - thanks to barrrrt - if you use this one - then you need fix the alt/cmd swap.
  • add GfxYTile to config.plist if you inject - and SSDT-IGPU files to fix glitching.

The NVRAM saving works with this new version of Clover and no issues for me with the new zip.  Thanks @tluck!

• Clover 3967

Thanks, i figured the nvram yesterday, reverted clover to v3911 (via installer) and then replaced the binaries. This way nvram works.

I will check the new zip today.

Great work!

Edited by Asxetos

@TDB - you will not need to a complete reinstall with a zip update. you can just update/install the pieces.

1) ESP files - mount /Volumes/ESP and replace EFI - may need to merge any local changes to config.plist

2) kext files - install with _kext-install.command

i posted a the clover installer  a few posts back - and can be used to install nvram save scripts. i will include these files in the future.

@tluck - thanks for that. i have done those now and all seems to be working, especially the graphics - thanks!

also wanted to ask:

1. alt key is cmd and win key is alt. how do i check if the patches are being applied correctly?

2. i extracted dsdt.aml and the acpi files using the Ubuntu Live USB method as F3/F4 options in Clover didn't seem to work. do i still need to create custom DSDTs etc. for my setup?

much respect and thanks again

TDB

@TDB 

1) if you are used to the Mac keyboard then alt/command are swapped with CMD next to space bar. if you don't want that layout, you can edit the VoodooPS2Keyboard Info.plist to not swap these keys.

this will change the swap true to false

sudo /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set ':IOKitPersonalities:ApplePS2Keyboard:Platform\ Profile:LENOVO:Options:Swap\ command\ and\ option' boolean false" /Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/Info.plist

2) DSDT - what is your system model and specs? you probably dont need to do anything if all is working as is.

@tlluck

apologies, my system info seems to have disappeared from my signature. it is a LENOVO T460s Laptop (ThinkPad) | Machine Type: 20FAS2EW01 | Intel® Core™ i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz | 4GB | Intel® HD Graphics 520 (Skylake-U GT2) | 1920x1080 | Huawei ME906S 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Adapter

as you'll see, it's got a Huawei ME906S 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Adapter (https://support.lenovo.com/za/en/documents/acc100280 and http://consumer.huawei.com/en/solutions/m2m-solutions/products/tech-specs/me906s-158-en.htm)built in with a SIM card slot. it works great when there's no wi-fi or lan connection (under Win 10 of course). is there any possibility to get this working?

tx

TDB

BTW, I realise that it's a workaround, but I managed to enable wireless connectivity by using a TP-Link Wireless Nano USB adapter (TL-WN725N - http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/cat-11_TL-WN725N.html).I downloaded the macOS drivers and it worked! So at least I've got wi-fi until I get a new internal card.

Buy the BCM94360, no kexts needed. Remove FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi.kext and you are good to go

@vusun123 - does that one come in the M.2 format? Good to know if it does. Last summer, I bought a 94352Z (aka DW1560) as there are plenty available.

@vusun123 - does that one come in the M.2 format? Good to know if it does. Last summer, I bought a 94352Z (aka DW1560) as there are plenty available.

It does comes in M.2, also known as DW1830

It does comes in M.2, also known as DW1830

Doesn't the DW1830 have 3 antenna connections?  The T460s at least only has 2 antenna.  I'm assuming it's the same way on the T460.

Doesn't the DW1830 have 3 antenna connections?  The T460s at least only has 2 antenna.  I'm assuming it's the same way on the T460.

So it's a step backward from the T420 and T430 ? That's sad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SepehrM
      I'm trying to install High Sierra 10.13.3 on an ASUS N552VW laptop, and I get stuck after this message:
      "could not recover SATA HDD after 5 attempts, terminating" 
      And some other warnings afterwards.
      Specs:
      CPU: Intel Skylake 6700HQ 2.6GHz
      RAM: 16GB DDR4
      2TB HDD + 128GB SSD
      GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 + Nvidia GTX960m
      I'm installing using a 16GB USB3 flash drive on one of HDD volumes (UEFI Mode)

I uploaded the verbose log and clover config.plist
      config-new.plist

• By Leinad12
      Olá a todos.
      Estou com o macOS Mojave instalado num Lenovo 305 (com um i3 5005 e uma HD 5500) porém tou com um problema.
      Sempre que o computador entra em pausa (Sleep) não consigo voltar a "acordar" (Wake).
      Alguém pode me ajudar pf?
    • By ludufre
      Installing macOS Mojave on Lenovo ThinkPad L440

There are two version of this laptop:
      - 20AS = Chipset QM87, without Express Card (mine).
      - 20AT = Chipset HM86, with Express Card.
      I strong believe is the same thing...

Changelog:

03/13/2019 13:15h GMT-0
      - Updated info about touchpad replacement and CPU and 4G LTE modem.

02/05/2019 18:47h GMT-0
      - Updated info about CPU replacement and 4G LTE modem.

02/04/2019 15:24h GMT-0
      - Sometimes the VoodooHDA.kext doesn't work.
      - Added AppleHDADisabler.kext to fix that (attached bellow).

01/24/2019 14:42h GMT-0
      - Added more adjustments to use of VoodooHDA.
      - Updated VoodooHDA links to 2.9.1 official (without installer).
      - Changed PCM volume from 90 to 180 in Info.plist (attached modified VoodooHDA.kext bellow)
      - Updated SSDT-L440.aml (Removed HDEF and HDAU, not needed).
      - Updated config.plist (Changed to user Audio layout to 1).

01/22/2019 20:47h GMT-0
      - I gave up on the AppleALC.
      - Headset does not work.
      - Now with VoodooHDA is perfect and the sound even louder.

01/22/2019 14:37h GMT-0
      - Add info about update 10.14.3. 

01/22/2019 13:46h GMT-0
      - Add link to BIOS reassing guide.

01/20/2019 11:49h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i5-4300M ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel HD4600 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel QM87 ->  Work.
      - Mini DisplayPort ->  Work. But no audio, yet.
      - VGA ->  Not work. Normal.
      - Audio: ALC292 ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel AC 7260 ->  Not work. Replaced with DW1560 (need whitelist removal).
      - Ethernet: Intel I217-LM ->  Work.
      - Card Reader: Realtek RTS5227 ->  Not work.
      - Keyboard and Touchpad ->  Work.
      - Webcam ->  Work.
      - Fingerprint Reader ->  Not work. Normal.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Extras

- FullHD 1920x1080 display upgrade: 
      Replaced with AU Optronics B140HAN01.1 30pin eDP (B140HAN01.2 and B140HAN01.3 also compatible).
      Apparently same screen as Dell Latitude E6440, E7440, Lenovo Ideapad U430 and E129.

- CPU upgrade:
      Replaced the stock Intel Core i5 4300M 2.6Ghz (3.3Ghz turbo) 6M cache with Intel Core i7 4700MQ 2.4Ghz (3.4Ghz turbo) 6MB.
      I initially had problems with overheating. The processor ran at full load above 90 degrees.
      After using a quality thermal paste I can work between 70 and 80 degrees.
      Acceptable taking into consideration that the new processor has 47TDP versus 37TDP which is recommended.
      I also had no problem consuming the battery while charging. The original 65W source seems to have figured out.

- Touchpad upgrade:
      Replaced the stock with T460 touchpad.
      This is serious: you have to do it! It should be stock. Touchpad with precision and absurd quality!
      Just do it!

- RAM upgrade:
      No mistery here. Just upgade.

Todo

- Make DP audio work.
      - Make Card Reader work.
      - Upgrade CPU to i7-4712MQ (Ordered. It's on the way) Done, but received i7-4700MQ (47w TDP, with good paste I have no overheating)
      - Replace touchpad with T460 model (Ordered. It's on the way) Done. Sensitivity and perception of quality much better. I recommend 100%!
      - Sierra Gobi5000 4G LTE modem EM7355 (Ordered. It's on the way. I hope works. ) Done, but not work. Recognize but not connect. I already gave up...
      - Upgrade to 16GB RAM Done

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Mojave install app
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ .app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes.

Install bootloader

Download the RehabMan's CloverEFI fork (used 4701) and install with this options on "Install macOS Mojave":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - ApfsDriverLoader-64
      - UEFI Drivers - AptioMemoryFix64

Make things works

Will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop.
      - Replace the /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with mine attached below
                    If you have modded BIOS with Advanced Menu and enabled 128MB DRAM-prealloc use 128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
                    If no, then use 32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      - Put SSDT-L440.aml attached below in /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

Generate your Serial, MLB and SmUUID

- Open the replaced config.plist with Clover Configurator (used 5.3.2.0)
      - Go to SMBIOS, click few times in "Generate New" in Serial Number and SmUUID.

Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the FakeSMC.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0915.
      - Download the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from here. I used version 2018-1008.
      - Download the IntelMausiEthernet.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1031.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.1.
      - Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.4.
      - Download the VoodooHDA from here. I used the version 2.9.1.
      - Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.2.6.
      - Download the AppleBacklightFixup.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1013.
      - Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.
      - Download the ACPIBatteryManager.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1005.

Wifi and Bluetooth (DW1560 / BCM94352Z)

Unfortunately, some notebook manufacturers are currently blocking the replacement of wireless cards. They want you to only use the models sold by them. And of course, none of them from Lenovo for this notebook model is compatible with MacOS.

If you try to start with an unauthorized wifi card for them, you will receive a screen error:
      1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card. Since this check is done directly in the BIOS, the only solution is to modify it.
      But since nothing is easy in this life, there is one small big problem:
      - The BIOS update procedure does not allow you to use modded files as it used to be.
      - You will need to physically reach your BIOS on the motherboard and make use of a USB BIOS reader/writer.

So what you need to do:
      1. Disassembly your laptop;
      2. Dump your BIOS with an USB BIOS reader with SOIC8 clip (to not desolder from the motherboard);
      3. Patch it (In addition to removing the whitelist, add the advanced menu);
      4. Fix RSA signature;
      5. Reflash BIOS;
      6. Replace wireless card;
      7. Remount your laptop;
      8. Done.

Soon, I'll provide step by step in this process. Probably until end of this week.
      In the meantime, if you need to, send me your dump that I do steps 3 and 4 for you.
      I also add the Advanced Menu so you can increase to 128MB the DRAM-prealloc.

To fix a Modded BIOS to remove the 5 beeps on boot, you need this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/337333-guide-fix-insyde-h2o-bios-signature-5-beeps-on-lenovo (traduzido: pt-BR)

After replaced the wireless card. Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the AirportBrcmFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.9.
      - Download the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0505.
      - Download the BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.2.

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

My BIOS is the latest: 1.93 (J4ET93WW) 

- Shutdown and insert the flash drive.
      - Power on with F1 pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: Config - Intel(R) AMT - Intel(R) AMT Control to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Security Chip to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Intel(R) AT Module Activation to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Computrace to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Secure Boot to DISABLED
      - Change value: Startup - UEFI/Legacy Boot to BOTH, Legacy First and CSM Support = Yes
      - Save & Exit Setup (F10)

- Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "Macintosh".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot. Maybe you have to press F12 again and select the flash drive.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Install bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to install Clover on internal disk.

Open the Clover installer inside flash drive that you copied before.

Use same options above but choose the system partition this time.

Now you need to replace the config.plist inside your destination disk EFI parittion with config.plist inside flash card EFI partition.

The flash drive EFI partition is unmounted. Mount with terminal "sudo diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". To know what X is, use "diskutil list", most likely is 1.

Last step

Copy all Kexts from flash drive to /Library/Extensions, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo cp -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

It's done!

Updates

System update 10.14.3

- Updated with success;
      - Everything works perfectly after reboot;

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas, @Shiki and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      SSDT-L440.aml
      VoodooHDA.kext.zip
      AppleHDADisabler.kext.zip
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
          First... If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222606 -Run it, post files generated in your desktop http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222609  Installation   --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder  CLOVER.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   Post Installation   --Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder CLOVER.zip   --Reboot and activate video!   -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/ -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/ -Cuda http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   --DSDT My DSDT with Skylake patches DSDT.MaLd0n GA H110M-S2.zip Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI --FakeSMC https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek --Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC --USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads --LAN http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
          --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   -Replace Folder CLOVER Install.zip   -Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   -Install Clover and replace with my folder  CLOVER Post Install.zip   -Reboot and activate video!   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! I prefer DSDT way, apply all patches in one file, many people prefer many SSDTs or Clover patches!   If you need DSDT edits for Skylake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer IORegistryExplorer.app.zip -Run it, post files generate in your desktop RunMe.app.zip   -DSDT bios F21 My DSDT with patches for skylake DSDT.GA Z170M-D3H F21.zip   -Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI

-FakeSMC http://www.hwsensors.com/releases -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads -LAN https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet   Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!