A political argument for building a Hackintosh?

solaar

9 posts in this topic

I think this is ridiculus, it is not by focussing and charging a compagny like they do that will make things change. This doggeness is just commercial {censored} by greenpeace... and it is not funny... far behind the originals...

This is hilarious. There are thousands, if not millions, of companies producing the same, or much worse garbage. Apple is just 0,1% of it.

And some long-haired(never washed)-hippies from greenpace, parasiting on Apple's marketing, are actually going to MAKE THE MONEY from it. They don't care about chinese people cleaning it. Nobody cares. Let's see those greenpeace saints spending their gained donations in China. Really. Never gonna happen.

Sorry, i'm a polite guy, but F.U.C.K this {censored}.

i, and im abolutely sure, some of this comunity members who live in Asia and some others who live elsewhere care about people chineses or from anywhere wich are exploited or working in hard conditions only for the greedy of others wich dont want to pay more to their own people because the working laws make them less profitable.

Greenpeace is a well know activity group with base of operations in holland, probably one of the really democrat nations, in wich they are supported and encouraged.

Im not against apple, im againt intolerance and not caring.

just my two cents

I understand that, but come on, it's just some alluminium... maybe some more. We see and touch much worse trash every day just by walking down th street. And i can't change the thing that they send it to China. I wouldn mind if it was in my country...

I understand that, but come on, it's just some alluminium... maybe some more. We see and touch much worse trash every day just by walking down th street. And i can't change the thing that they send it to China. I wouldn mind if it was in my country...

If they can force Apple to care a little bit more they can force Dell, IBM and the others too.