No Bump no POP nothing  :thumbsup_anim:

Edit**

in

EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.12

Do you have the new

VoodooHDA.prefPane

VoodooHdaSettingsLoader.app

?

@Slice -- I see you patched 2 nodes in the config.plist.  Could you explain them?  I have 3 nodes patched in order to get my Beats Audio to function (midrange and subwoofer speakers).  I see your codecs are different than mine.  Does that mean that 2.8.9 will work the same for me as 2.8.8?  Your kext works fine for me but I think I have more treble than I used to.  I'm still playing with it to see if I get any sound improvement.  Thanks for your reply.

@Slice -- I see you patched 2 nodes in the config.plist.  Could you explain them?  I have 3 nodes patched in order to get my Beats Audio to function (midrange and subwoofer speakers).  I see your codecs are different than mine.  Does that mean that 2.8.9 will work the same for me as 2.8.8?  Your kext works fine for me but I think I have more treble than I used to.  I'm still playing with it to see if I get any sound improvement.  Thanks for your reply.

My info.plist is just an example what can be written here. This is not working example and will be ignored by the driver.

You have to write here all you want and yes it will be the same as 2.8.8 if you know how to disable InputMonitor.

The version 2.8.9 is for those who don't care about it.

This is info.plist for make sound on VIA1708

<key>MixerValues</key>
			<dict>
				<key>PCM</key>
				<integer>90</integer>
				<key>Rec</key>
				<integer>90</integer>
				<key>iGain</key>
				<integer>90</integer>
				<key>iMix</key>
				<integer>90</integer>
			</dict>
			<key>NodesToPatch</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>Codec</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
					<key>Comment</key>
					<string>One connector</string>
					<key>Conns</key>
					<array>
						<integer>16</integer>
					</array>
					<key>Node</key>
					<integer>22</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>

Look "Conns" array.

I already try 10000000 different versions of voodoohda and nothing works for my alc271x acer 4739. I get audio working during few seconds so voodoo stop, when I change my sample rate I get audio working again for few seconds and stop again. Can someone help me with this problem?

I already try 10000000 different versions of voodoohda and nothing works for my alc271x acer 4739. I get audio working during few seconds so voodoo stop, when I change my sample rate I get audio working again for few seconds and stop again. Can someone help me with this problem?

I think you have wrong bus speed. Did you use Clover? Show boot.log.

My processor is one I3 370m and my clock is 2390 but I got good and bad news! Good! I don't need to think more about this problem because my notebook died yesterday!!!! Rest in peace. After 5 years of a good service he completed his trip and now can enjoy the computer paradise. Hahahahaha

But I after one month fighting to get audio working I found out what is the problem. If I use one patched IOAudioFamily kext my audio onboard works great but my USB audio interface isn't recognize by the system. This can help also others with the same problem. If you don't work with audio record and only need your onboard audio working its a good solution.

Hello

Last VoodooHDAPref not detected my USB Headphone set on Yosemite 10.10.5 and Sierra DB8. With Sierra, I can't open Voodoohdasettings.

Thanks

Hello

Last VoodooHDAPref not detected my USB Headphone set on Yosemite 10.10.5 and Sierra DB8. With Sierra, I can't open Voodoohdasettings.

Thanks

VoodooHDA is not intended for USB.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By eLDeus
      Hello, can't figure out why there's no Line-In input option with VoodooHDA, but I definetly have it in my built-in audio card on the motherboard.
      Thanks!
    • By PropoFlexWX4
      This new case will be arriving for me tomorrow.

It's the model M25-W White Version.

It has an integrated 7.1 sound card.
      Which means the machine will effectively have 2 sound cards...

Unfortunately I couldn't find any info on the card's model.  

Does anyone have experience with Hackintoshing on non-standard audio configurations like this?

• By vivek.gk
      Hi all ,

Just finished successful install of mojave(10.14.6) everything is working except for sound for the matter ,
      i do not have much knowledge on patch and stuff , even though tried AppleAlc layout-id which did not work for me ,
      i tried voodohda also which did not work either it ends up in panic .
      with DCPI manager it says audio controller 
      PCI Subvendor: 0x225d103c not sure what is my supported alc here .  
      i am attaching darwin dump and dsdt extracted aml and config plist used (rehabman(config.plist for intel4600)

could some one guide me through this as i am newbie to this .
      DarwinDumper_2.9.9b7_INSYDE_Corp._X64_Unknown_vv.rar
      dsdt.rar
      config.plist
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      KX AUDIO DRIVER MOD

Hi guys i am a small developer, i really like to use my sound blaster cards on my machines and i love also coding, so when i find the source code for the kx audio driver on git hub and then Eugene, the creator of kx audio driver decided to no longer maintain the project, i decided to start working on a mod of this driver and maintain it. 

With my mod, created starting from the sources of the last official version of kx audio driver and all the small commiunity updates, i am working to keep the driver compatible with the latest mac os versions and to improove the driver over time.

Supported cards are:

- most of the Sound Blaster live!, live! 5.1 and live! 5.1 digital series (except for the cards not using the 10k1 architecture)
       - sound blaster pci 512 and pci 256
       - Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 zs series
       - E-MU cards based on the 10k2 sound chip (like the EMU8852 aka 0404m, including the pcie version)
       - Sound Blaster Audigy 4 (SB0610 only) and the Audigy 4 pro
       - Sound Blaster Audigy RX (SB0155)
       - other creative and e-mu cards based on the (10k1,10k2, 10k2.5 and CA10300 based cards)

The NOT supported cards includes (but are not limited to):

- ES1370/ES1371/ES1372/ES1373 based sound cards
       - Any CA0106 based card and cards with similar architectures (like sound blaster live! 24 bit, sound blaster audigy SE SB0570, audigy LS and similars, but audigy SA is supported)
       - Any sound blaster x-fi (some of them works on macOS using a modified version of voodoo hda)
       - Any sound blaster recon3D
       - Sound blaster Audigy FX
       - Any sound blaster Z/ZS/ZX and similar series
       - Any sound blaster AE5/AE7/AE9 series
       - Any sound card without an emu sound chip
      - Any ISA Sound card

In the time being the things i have modded or added with this mod are:

- cracking and stability fixes

- added a more proper support for the pci express Sound Blaster audigy rx SB0155 (which basically is an audigy 4 with a pcie bridge chip) 

- more user-frienly names for the cards in the settings and other system menus (so the name will be, for example, SB live! 5.1 SB0060 instead of kx SB0060 [e880] witch was shown in the original driver)

- added support to sample rate changing and bit resolution change (the absolte worst supported quality is 7 khz at 8 bit dept while the absolute best is 192 khz at 32 bit depth)

- inputs support

- added boot args to manage the driver (more info on those soon)

What i'd like to implement but i don't know how to do:

- fix the support when using more than one card, to get all the cards shown in the settings and other menus,

- have the gameport/midi port of older cards to be used in mac os as a midi in/out

If other developers would like to join and help they are free to do so, this is a free open source project afterall, and also an hand from other people with testing and feedback will be nice.

LINKS and downloads:
               -  github repo:                                               https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/kx-audio-driver   (kext download coming soon, since an update is coming)