Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance
Command line tool that will build a working EFI folder based on the settings in the config.plist file.
- BOOT/BOOTx64.efi built automatically
- OC/OpenCore.efi build automatically
- OC/ACPI folder built automatically from settings in ACPI/Add section of config.plist
- - the tool can compile .dsl to .aml on the fly if iasl is present, but I recommend compiling them to .aml yourself for the tool to move over
- OC/Drivers folder built automatically from settings in UEFI/Drivers section of config.plist
- OC/kexts folder built automatically from settings in Kernel/Add section of config.plist
- OC/Tools/Shell.efi built automatically from setings in Misc/Tools section of config.plist
- OC/vault.plist and OC/vault.sig are built automatically from the Misc/Security/RequireVault setting in config.plist
- can specify debug or release version of resources to be built
- parses plist files internally, no longer needs to call /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy which may not exist on Catalina
created a basic wiki on github