There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Simon's InsaneMac
      Hi, I'm kind of lost when scrolling to Clover Configurator, so I decided to use an EFI from the web and just configure the most basic stuff. But that sadly didn't work, im always getting the attached screen IMG_0054.HEIC (and I don't know whether all the errors are listed, as I can't scroll). 
      Anyways I thought it'd be better to do a custom setup. Can anyone give me some help with what to choose in the settings? Here's my rig:
      i7 8700k
      Asus z370-G (Rog Strix)
      gtx 1060 6gb
      samsung ssd (SATA)
      WD hard drive

Your help would be much appreciated!
    • By kylon
      A big thanks to wegface for teaching me a lot of things.

Tested on Catalina 10.15.4 and Clover EFI 5104 (Catalina Patcher)

Not Working:
      - realtek sd card reader (pm me if you have a fix)

Notes:
      **CPU patches are disabled, if you are using a locked BIOS you must enable them**

Clover EFI:
      - Install it in UEFI Mode and change your hdd partition table to GPT.
      - You will be able to install ANY OS in EFI mode, even if this pc does not support EFI at all! (No guide available for this)

You will need:
      My unlocked BIOS (OPTIONAL) (here) Latest Clover config from CCE Bank (here) (asus k53sj-kylon) Rehabman Voodoo PS2 Controller (here) acidanthera AppleALC (here) acidanthera Lilu (here) acidanthera VirtualSMC (here) acidanthera SMCBatteryManager (here) acidanthera SMCLightSensor (here) acidanthera WhateverGreen (here) Mieze Realtek RTL8111 (here)
    • By Rohan20
      Opencore is running really really slow on Catalina 10.15.4. So It was running perfectly before I put the ssdt-pnlf for enabling Brightness control. it is running really slow and I verified my config with the sanity checker and its all correct. can someone please help. I am attaching my oc folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drkek0eaz19ina5/OC.zip?dl=0

• By RyzenDude
      Hi everyone,
      Today I finished my High Sierra install with OpenCore. I got everything up and running but I can't seem te get rid of this text on te boot screen while booting up. Does anyone have a solution to this?
      Thanks in advance!
      Hardware:
      CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
      GPU: GTX 980
      RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
      Motherboard: ASUS EX-A320M-GAMING
      Audio Codec: AppleALC
      Ethernet Card: Realtek RTL8111
      Bootloader: OpenCore 0.5.5