Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
My steps so far:
Set up Catalina install USB exactly according to Plain Vanilla guide. Disconnect my Windows drive in PC, so that only the empty Hard Drive is connected to Motherboard. Boot to USB, select Install Catalina option. BIOS set to UEFI, Safe mode Off. Always get stuck at the same IOconsoleUsers: GIOScreenLockState point. Tried -radvesa, -radoff, nv-disable=0 boot options (separately), and disabling BIOS virtualization (vt-d) -> NO luck. This from the top search result https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/b5a6ry/ioconsoleusersgioscreenlockstate_3_blackscreen/
Screen pics attached. Here are the last couple of lines that could be important:
GTrace synchronization point 4
Adding ADGP mode validate property
hmm.. mismatch sizes 3100 vs 20
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
IOconsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
Please give me some ideas what else might work. Thank you.
Other details of Clover and Desktop PC below:
Clover USB specs OS installer used: Catalina (10.15) Clover revision: 5103 Kexts included: ATH9KFixup.kext AppleALC.kext Lilu.kext RealtekRTL8111.kext USBInjectAll.kext VirtualSMC.kext WhateverGreen.kext config.plist: config.plist ------------------------------------------ Target Desktop specs: Dell Inspiron 3847 (64 bit) CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 3.2 GHz, 4 cores Architecture: Haswell GPU: Intel HD 4600 Motherboard: Dell 088DT1 (version A01) Chipset: Intel H81 Install method: with USB, configured with Clover, 100% following Plain Vanilla guide for Desktops RAM: 12 GB, 2 slots Hard drive for installation: SATA HDD 4TB, by HGST LAN: RTL8111/8168/8411 WLAN: AR9565 (atheros) Audio: Realtek ALC661 (not 100% sure this is correct)
OC forked https://github.com/n-d-k/OpenCorePkg.
[ Multi-Boot ]
- ACPI patches and Booter Quirks are optional for non macOS with setting ACPI->Quirks->EnableForAll / Booter->Quirks->EnableForAll to yes (default is no).
- SMBIOS and Device Properties patches will only applied to macOS.
[ Hotkeys ]
- Full functional Hotkeys [1-9] corresponding to Boot Entry's Index number and dedicated W (Windows) / X (macOS) keys can be used without seeing Boot Picker.
- While in boot picker, F10 can use to take a snapshot of the screen.
[ Ui Boot Picker ]
- Bios Date/time, auto boot to the same OS or manual set to always boot one OS mode, and OC version are displayed in boot picker.
- Auto boot to previous booted OS (if Misc->Security->AllowSetDefault is NO/false).
- macOS Recovery/Tools Entries are hidden by default, use Spacebar/Mouse click right in Boot Menu as a toggle on/off to show/hide hidden entries.
- Mouse supported.
[ Custom Entries ]
- Custom entries are now listed first in picker menu and by the orders they are appeared in Misc->Boot->Entries, before all other entries.
- Ability to change entry name found by auto scanner by adding custom entry with the exact same device path,
this will give users the option to complete change how all boot entries listed in Boot Picker.
[ Others ]
- No verbose apfs.efi driver loading (if using apfs.efi instead of ApfsDriverLoader.efi).
- ndk-macbuild.tool script are set to compile with latest edk2 (One can easily set to stable edk2 if prefer).
- To build OpenCore, run "./ndk-macbuild.tool" at Terminal (require Xcode and Xcode Command Line Tool installed, and open xcode to accept license agreement before compiling).
4k light theme
4k dark theme.
Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install
First... If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=222606 -Run it, post files generated in your desktop http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=222609 Installation --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/ --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/ --Paste my EFI folder into EFI partition EFI GA H110M-S2.zip --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system! Post Installation --Paste my EFI folder into EFI partition EFI GA H110M-S2.zip --Reboot and activate video! -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/ -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/ -Cuda http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/ --DSDT My DSDT with Skylake patches DSDT.GA H110M-S2.zip Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders! Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others! We're all here to have fun and learn from each other! ENJOY!
Script file to clone Clover, Opencore (official and unofficial) repos
Script will create link to itself in /usr/local/bin/bob
Wouldn't hurt to check there are no "Bob"'s there, i "Hope" there isn't.
Then you only need to type bob. and a parameter
"n" for NDK repo, unofficial
"a" for ACID repo, official
"c" for CLOVER
It also takes "all" for ALL, if your game
Easier typing bob than.....usual stuff