kylon

Cloud Clover Editor (CCE) [Clover, Ozmosis, Chameleon, OpenCore]

121 posts in this topic

cce-logo.jpg

Cloud Clover Editor is an open source application that allows you to manage the configuration of various Hackintosh Bootloaders.

Open Cloud Clover Editor

Cloud Clover Editor Wiki

Cloud Clover Editor Sources

Features

• Supports Clover EFI, Ozmosis, Chameleon, OpenCore
  • GUI and Text Editor Mode
  • CCE Bank
  • Mobile friendly
  • and more...

Officially supported browsers

• Chrome 42+
  • Microsoft Edge 14+
  • Firefox 39+
  • Safari 10+
  • Opera 29+
  • Opera Mobile 12+
  • Chrome for Android 75+
  • Firefox for Android 67+

Credits

• mackie100 - took some ideas from his app
  • Clover EFI dev team
  • Eric Slivka - new serial number
  • Virtual1 - new serial number
  • cecekpawon - PHP 5.3.3 patch, , help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag and more
  • Micky1979 - Clover flying editor  (Discontinued)
  • crusher. - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag
  • Download-Fritz - Help with the ACPI Loader Mode flag
  • Pavo - Ozmosis fields and values
  • stehor - Ozmosis fields and values
  • Sherlocks - General help and support
  • gujiangjiang - General help and support

Please let me know if i forgot you!

Edited by kylon

Advertisement

Kudos! Working great on my localhost but not on Clover SF (php 5.3.3) :(

What libs is currently requiring php "5.3.10"? Maybe we can trick/downgrade it a bit?

Maybe you can stick the download button to sidebar / header for easy use? :)

<?php
/*
 * Cloud Clover Editor
 * Copyright (C) kylon - 2016
 * License - http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
 */
if (version_compare(phpversion(), '5.3.10', '<')) {
    die('This PHP version (' . PHP_VERSION . ') is not supported, please upgrade!');
} else {
    header('Location: cce/index.php');
    exit();
}

Hi,

CFPropertyList requires php 5.3

I did a quick test on a site to see the minium php version and this was the result, but i never really did a test on php 5.3.x .

I'm currently on linux and i cannot easily switch php version, i will do some tests with xamp asap.

Thanks

In utils.php -> isSelected i need to compare null values, otherwise some selects will have a wrong selected value

the source is updated

Well, seems my sf account has been deleted for unknown reasons and without email notification :)

i ll try to send an email to sf, meanwhile i ll look for a new host that does not delete accounts without notice...

Hi kylon, good work.

From my WebKintosh.app I created this little app, hope you like it.

Awesome, Thanks

OP updated

Thanks to you!

The intention is to support your job. The app name looks fine to you?

PS will add a full download manager for zipped files... it's a web browser

Hi kylon, I wonder if I can send a post action (or something else) to load a config.plist decided by my app..

i.e., I can update Clover flying editor.app to find the boot partition (mount the ESP if needed) and send the path to the loaded plist to Cloud Clover Editor..

Can you help me?

Thanks

this is a great tools but it always shows error and always show the disconnect form the server.

what happend about this web server?

I know, sf is a soo bad.

I m still a student, so no job, no money to buy a good host.

I already tried a few free hosts, but there were no improvements.

The next month i should be able to use a decent server.

Sorry for this delay :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DanZiRuleZ
      Dear All, 

trying to install Catalina on my ASUS Z87 Plus, I followed the Haswell guide to the letter, all set up now, USB stick boots ok, Catalina installs on SSD, but then when trying to boot it I am receiving Kernel Panic and no idea how to move forward. 

Have the debug options, but opencore will only dump boot messages where I don't see much sticking out.

My last resort would be just installing clover on the already installed SSD's EFI partition, it at all possible. High Sierra is working fine and I did get Clover with Mojave once but stuck with High Sierra with my GTX960 video card...

Attached is the kernel panic and my EFI setup if anyone can help me troubleshoot.
      Many thanks
      D.

EFI.zip
    • By gengstapo
      @Hervé

Im having similar issue with my HS setup, dell latitute 3480, i5-7200U
      Once the hdmi plugged in, the laptop display went blank, only could see the external tv
      But, when i put my laptop to sleep & wake up again, both screen got display (hdmi still connected)
      Even the hdmi could be plugged off & in (after sleep), the laptop display is fine

What could be the culprit?
      Dell’s MacBook Pro IORegistry.zip
      config.plist.zip
    • By TomZanna
      Hi, I'm trying to install Mac Os Catalina on a HP 550-132NL.
      The system has:
      i7-6700
      RAM 12 GB
      GT 730
      LAN Realtek RTL8161
      ALC3863

It passes the verbose phase but after the Apple logo goes away, it gets stuck on a grey screen and I can only move the pointer.
      Can I try to boot with the iGPU?

origin.zip
      CLOVER_dGPU_USB_3.zip
    • By n.d.k
      After several weeks of testing OC bootloader,  disecting its source code and also Clover's source code as well, I finally switch from Clover to OC as my main bootloader. Wait! don't get the wrong idea that OpenCore is better than Clover. They both work equally well, producing a bootable macOS as an end result with simliar boot time. OC design direction is different with Clover, I believe it's not intended as a Clover replacement, but more narrowing down to macOS specifically. However, macOS is not the only OS that i am using, so, i decided to add some minimal necessary source code modification to the OC to get some of the features I need. I like to share my customized OC forked https://github.com/n-d-k/OpenCorePkg , you have to compile it yourself if you want, i will not provide pre build binary.    

Additional features/changes:
      ============

[ Multi-Boot ]
        - ACPI patches are optional for non macOS with setting ACPI->Quirks->EnableForAll to yes (default is no).
        - Booter Quirtks, SMBIOS and Device Properties patches will only applied to macOS.

[ Hotkeys ]
        - Full functional Hotkeys [1-9] corresponding to Boot Entry's Index number and dedicated W (Windows) / X (macOS) keys can be used without seeing Boot Picker.
        - While in boot picker, F10 can use to take a snapshot of the screen.

[ Ui Boot Picker ]
        - Bios Date/time, auto boot to the same OS or manual set to always boot one OS mode, and OC version are displayed in boot picker.
        - Auto boot to previous booted OS (if Misc->Security->AllowSetDefault is NO/false).
        - macOS Recovery/Tools Entries are hidden by default, use Spacebar in Boot Menu as a toggle on/off to show/hide hidden entries.

[ Custom Entries ]
         - Custom entries are now listed first in picker menu and by the orders they are appeared in Misc->Boot->Entries, before all other entries.
         - Ability to change entry name found by auto scanner by adding custom entry with the exact same device path,
           this will give users the option to complete change how all boot entries listed in Boot Picker.

[ Others ]
         - No verbose apfs.efi driver loading (if using apfs.efi instead of ApfsDriverLoader.efi).
          - ndk-macbuild.tool script are set to compile with latest edk2 (One can easily set to stable edk2 if prefer).
          - NvmExpressDxe driver build script are also available for system without native nvme support. (Compatible with OC and Clover).

Usage:
       - To build OpenCore, run "./ndk-macbuild.tool" at Terminal (require Xcode and Xcode Command Line Tool installed, and open xcode to accept license agreement before compiling).
       - To build NvmExpressDxe driver, run "./buildnvme.sh".

4k screen resolutions

Customized by @btwise

• By SniperBuddy
      Hello guys,
      I'm relatively new to the world of hackintosh.
      I'm trying to install the latest Mac OS - Catalina with the help of Opencore, however, this is the error that's displayed while booting from the USB:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xd4V2wZ2fEsgRyfVcXlJHXMPGa85g2s3

You can take a look at my config.plist file from here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17FZpTcVp4RFSaxdm6yW4uELkt7MaLdmt/view?usp=sharing

I'm using the Acer E575 G laptop with Kabylake (i5 7200u)

Any help would be gladly appreciated!