Mountain Lion on a HP Pavilion dv6-3310el - Grey screen after installation

1 post in this topic

Hello there folks,

I'm trying to get Mountain Lion working 10.8.2 on my HP Pavilion dv6-3310el. Here are the specs:

• Intel Core i3 380M / 2.53 GHz (Dual-Core)
  • 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
  • Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6370M - 512 MB DDR3 SDRAM + Integrated Intel HD Graphics
  • 240GB SSD

Now, I have been successful at installing the OS with iATKOS ML2 and a separate USB stick with Clover. I managed to get the installer working by using the following flags:

• cpus=1
  • GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I'm having problems booting from the internal drive now. These are the flags I have tried:

cpus=1 npci=0x2000
cpus=1 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1
cpus=1 npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1
cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
cpus=1

Result of all these: grey screen (picture attached below).

If I boot without cpus=1 the thing doesn't boot at all. I have tried the combinations above together with -x and -f with no success. In Clover, I have also tried activating/deactivating InjectATI and InjectIntel. Clover finds my two graphics cards and gives me their ID but I don't know what to do with that.

To the right, you can see the result of each combination. The grey screen, which happens the most often, is completely grey at the start, and then stripes start to appear vertically and it eventually becomes all white. I can't even see the cursor or the spinning beachball. You can find a picture of it attached.

I can access the drive where Mountain Lion is installed with read+write permissions using some tools I have installed on my Linux partition. The NTFS-fs warning is about my other partition, which has Windows in it.

Can any of you wizards help me out here? I'm a noob when it comes to installing Hackintoshes. Thanks a lot in advance!

post-1734586-0-36312100-1466780784_thumb.jpg