"The all-new 2019 version of the graphic design software suite is compatible with not only Windows but also Mac, complete with support for Dark Mode on macOS Mojave and the Touch Bar on the latest MacBook Pro models, providing quick access to layout settings, text controls, and more." ~ macrumors
More details: https://www.coreldraw.com/en/product/coreldraw/mac/
Nvidia Web Driver - 3188.8.131.52.30.107 --> build 17E202 (check here)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3184.108.40.206.30.106 --> build 17E199 (thanks to BreBo)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3220.127.116.11.30.103 --> build 17E199 (thanks to ricoc90)
Nvidia Web Driver - 318.104.22.168.25.161 --> build 17D102 (thanks to Cyberdevs)
Nvidia Web Driver - 322.214.171.124.25.160 --> build 17D2102 (thanks to Cyberdevs)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3126.96.36.199.25.159 --> build 17D2012 (thanks to cyberdevs)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3188.8.131.52.25.158 --> build 17D102 (thanks to cyberdevs)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3184.108.40.206.25.157 --> build 17D2047 (thanks to cyberdevs)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3220.127.116.11.25.156 --> build 17D47 (thanks to darthsian)
Nvidia Web Driver - 318.104.22.168.25.106 --> build 17C2205 (thanks to KGP-X99)
Nvidia Web Driver - 322.214.171.124.25.105 --> build 17C2120 (see this post)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3126.96.36.199.25.104 --> build 17C205 (thanks to ReddestDream)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3188.8.131.52.25.103 --> build 17C89 (thanks to Il Francy MacPc)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3184.108.40.206.25.102 --> build 17C88 (thanks to piiggggg)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3220.127.116.11.20.109 --> build 17B1003 (see this post)
Nvidia Web Driver - 318.104.22.168.20.108 --> build 17B1002 (thanks to BreBo)
Nvidia Web Driver -322.214.171.124.20.107 --> build 17B48 (thanks to piiggggg)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3126.96.36.199.15.121 --> build 17A405 (thanks to Asgorath)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3188.8.131.52.15.120 --> build 17A405 (thanks to phi777)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3184.108.40.206.15.117 --> build 17A405 (thanks to phi777)
Nvidia Web Driver - 3220.127.116.11.15.114 --> build 17A365 (thanks to Asgorath).
1) macOS pre mojave.
2) macOS mojave installer from Apple store.
3) Empty partition or USB to upgrade from.
4) Un-mout all unused dmgs.
5) GPT/GUID HDD.
1) Prepare an empty partition or USB with at least 6 GB.
2) Format the partition or USB with GUID partition table and HFS+ partition with a name BootablePartition.
3) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app.
4) Show Package Contents.
5) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find BaseSystem.dmg.
6) Double click on BaseSystem.dmg to mount.
7) From Disk Utilty click on your partition or the USB that you prepared from number (2).
8) Click on restore, and chose OS X Base System (BaseSystem.dmg image), then restore it to that partition or USB.
9) After restoring rename the partition back to BootablePartition.
9) Run this command:
rm -rfv /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages
10) Create a new folder instead of the broken link and name it Packages, run this command:
mkdir -v /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages
11) Go back to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app and repeat number 2.
12) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find InstallESD.dmg.
13) Mount InstallESD.dmg.
14) Run this command:
cp -v /Volumes/InstallESD/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages/
15) Download the latest clover from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
16) Install clover on your USB BootablePartition or in a different USB to boot from it. delete all your CLOVER/kext/10.xx and keep others, make sure you don't have any extra kext rather than FakeSMC.kext in the other folder.
in my case I used FakeSMC.kext and my lan kext RealtekRTL8111.kext.
17) known Problems in my build:
If I updated directly from the apple store the installer in clover will boot with a cross circle sign.
The FIX is to add this to Clover KextToPatch Thanks to @sunKi http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327488-macos-high-sierra-final-release-is-out-17a365/page-10?do=findComment&comment=2505086 this fix is still working for me in mojave.
<string>fix IO error ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string>
<string>fix hotplug ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string>
<string>External icons patch</string>
18) make sure you have apfs.efi copy it from /Volumes/BootablePartition/usr/standalone/i386/apfs.efi to your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ and EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.
19) SMBIOS mac model that I use is iMac13,2.
20) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app click on it and chose to install to your macOS Mojave partition.
22) From clover chose BootablePartion.
23) If everything is okie BootablePartition will boot to install macOS mojave, wait wait wait till it finish it might take to 1 hour just wait it will reach the auto reboot soon .
24) Boot to your old macOS Hight Sierra that will be your mojave partition now and enjoy.
a) Download Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext or build them from source (which I did).
b) place them in your /EFI/CLOVER/kext/others/
c) add your audio layout in clover/Devices dict options in my case it's ALC888B which has the layout of 1:
d) I had to add beta args to clover/Boot dict, argument (-lilubeta -alcbeta):
2) Add number 14 KextsToPath array to your clover as well.
Anything else is working for me I didn't need any extra clover kext so far, I tried whatevergreen.kext to fire up my rx 460 without the helper card but no success, So I am just sticking with booting from Nvidia as a first GPU from my motherboard configuration then swap the cables after choosing my macOS partion from clover.
After upgrading my HFS+ High Sierra partition converted to APFS, no know problem so far.
Happy build and more info about the partitioning method with a more detailed instructions in this post that I used to update my Sierra to High Sierra
Special thanks to crazybirdy, sunKi and all of you out there that make this happens.
Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help. I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer. Setup; I5 2430m 2.4
6GB RAM Mobo P5we0 - Intel
intel Graphics 3000 At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are. but I'll leave the link on the motherboard. however, my real problem is several. I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless. And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
Acer 5750 Official Page