fantomas

[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

769 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Thank you for the link, I see kext are being injected, but now my screens are off after boot with my GTX660 OC.

What might be the problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still struggling with this issue. The system boots in black screens.

Can someone please give me a clue how to get rid of this?

Thank you.

Edit:

With nv_disable=1 flag it boots but with no graphic acceleration, it was fine in DP1.

I have Sierra Dp2 working with clover 3589 great. Fake.smc in 10.12 in efi/kexts and also S/L/E. All HW monitor kexts working in Efi/kexts. Using voodoohda for audio. Voodoo controller didn't work in dp1 works and shows in system preferences in dp2. power management is also working great via pikers script. Ssdt.aml in efi/acpi/patched. Runs like a dream

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, when I use the flag I can enter without problem and use the system, no second monitor though.

Everything is functional, sound, network only no graphic acceleration. 

I meant without nv_disable? I had exact problem with DP1. So I boot my pc with -v until its end (black screen). I keep typing my password once & press enter to reach the desktop. After reboot, its normal again.

Yes I can login, monitors are off and I can here that at the background everything is working, sound feedback when I change volume level, my gmail is signed in in messages app etc.

But monitors are off.

Edit:

I loged in without seeing and then logged remotely from another computer to check if my card is recognised when booting without nv_disable=1 (screenshots):

Screen_Shot_2016_07_07_at_16_25_49.png

Screen_Shot_2016_07_07_at_16_26_16.png

And it is recognised. Don't know what to do then.

Yes Success on DP2 16A239j. Black screen until clover update to 3590. Thanks folks for sharing the DMG. Dual monitor, with DELL U2715H and a 1080P (driven by the onboard CPU HDMI port). Kexts are in EFI directory 10.12 

Sleep is a problem, all else works. Not tested  onboard audio as audio is driven by ARCAM - rDAC driven by USB

yes , 3589 is working like a charm  :yes:  :yes:

kexts in folder 10.12 of CLOVER 

APIRE 5733 ACER NOTEBOOK

not full QE/CI at the point !!!!

thank you to the DEV :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

sans_t15.jpg

What is your Intel HD Graphics version?

Hmm, in this case just waiting for @GhostRaider update...  :(

Btw (off-topic), Sierra is fast in this Hardware?

i boot in 8 seconds with SSD DISK  :rofl:  :rofl:

I have Sierra Dp1 working fine wifi (usb sitecom n100 - kext rtl 8192su7).like 10.10 and 10.11

but when update to dp2 the app wireless utility dont start and when insert the usb wifi pc reboot

need suggestions ,thanks

Signed up for the public beta as I did for El Capitan all seemed well. The app store gives me a message that this version of 10.12 can't be used on my machine bummer. I download another app just to make sure the app store was working with my machine. Tried from within Maverick and El Capitan. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you using a Sierra-compatible SMBIOS? Some machines have been dropped, including MacPro3,1.

Thanks that would be it !

Can not download from app store because "computer unsupported".... Yes I know but there is a workaround I want to try.  Apple :/

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      -Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7
      -Donations with Bitcoin
      33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3
      -Donations with PicPay 
      @danielnmaldonado
      -Donation with Mercado Livre 
      https://tinyurl.com/y9evkj5u

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/re2c9sz

-Post Installation
      Paste EFI folder into EFI Partition in your SSD, reboot and extract one full dump with this app and post here!
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3
      RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community, SchmockLord, daliansky and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By fantomas
      macOS Catalina 10.15.6 beta (19G36e)
    • By Fantome1S
      Finaly Success to boot on Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29) with Touchscreen working theres still things to fix but everything is almost working. During the Corvid StayAtHome Period I was able and have time to make this laptop boot on MacOS after a lot of attemps before going back to job. It was the hardest laptop hackintosh install attemp i've done so far and Sierra OS is the only that works. I tried El Capitan and Mojave and its never boot so I not even tested Catalina. I searched on the web and theres no install guide for this specific laptop or no Success install post on this laptop its look like a not very well supported laptop by hackintosh. Maybe some of you can help me correct the things that still not work. Audio work but with voodo (low sound and low quality) I want to make it work with AppleALC to get better quality sound. Thanks in advance

Things that work:

-Touchscreen
      -Trackpad (not the gesture for now) - Backlight Keyboard
      -EthernetPort and Wireless (with a wifi dongle. I will change to a broadcom wifi mini-pci chip)
      -Brightness Controls with FN key
      -Audio Voodoo ''low sound'' (will tried to change to AppleALC or AppleHDA fix method) 
      -USB 3.0

Things that not work or need to be fixed:

-Weird double long booting screen-first loading bar on the right. after real loading bar is visible ?
      -Audio (Voodoo) work but with low volume sound- still not success to make work AppleALC.kext method
      -SENSORS -CPU-HDD Temperatures, BATTERY LEVEL, ETC…
      - Sleep (Disabled): USB ports not works after wake from sleep
      -Trackpad Gestures

Hardware:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3687U, 2100 MHz
      GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
      RAM: 12 GB (4GB soldered + 8 GB Samsung DDR3 1600)
      Motherboard/Laptop model: Intel Panther Point QM77, Intel Ivy Bridge - (HP Revolve 810 G1)
      Audio Codec: IDT 92HD91BXX @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
      Ethernet Card: Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
      Wifi/BT Card: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6235
      HP hs2350 HSPA+ MobileBroadband Network Adapter
    • By mavifree
      Sir 

I am new in Hackintosh and i try to make my hp laptop a hackintosh but am not able to boot in Installation menu i don't know why please help as am new in hackintosh world so i really need your help if some can. I really be very thankful to you. Please Help me.

installation stuck at (Please go to https://panic.apple.com to report this panic)

MY Laptop Specs :

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      Laptop : HP cs2082tx
      Mobo : HP84C1
      Southbridge : Coffee Lake-U/Y PCH
      CPU : Intel Core i5 8265U @ 1.60GHz Kaby Lake- U/Y
      Ram : 8 Gb
      HDD : 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD
      Graphics : Intel UHD Graphic 620 with nvidia MX250
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the screenshot attachment and my EFI folder:

Clover.rar