fantomas1

Apple unveils "macOS Sierra"

408 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Build latest Clover and it will work.

The issue seems to be resolved after using the latest FakeSMC.

After an (almost) successful effort, I was able to install macOS Sierra. But I have faced two problems:

• Trackpad was detected after using the latest VoodooPS2Controller, but in System Preferences, the Trackpad menu is empty
  • Wifi doesn't work with FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi

Here's the link to screenshots and ioreg file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B84xN6jRJXJwV3NKWWFLWTZ5MVU/view?usp=sharing

The issue seems to be resolved after using the latest FakeSMC.

After an (almost) successful effort, I was able to install macOS Sierra. But I have faced two problems:

• Trackpad was detected after using the latest VoodooPS2Controller, but in System Preferences, the Trackpad menu is empty
  • Wifi doesn't work with FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi

Here's the link to screenshots and ioreg file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B84xN6jRJXJwV3NKWWFLWTZ5MVU/view?usp=sharing

In my case liitle same :( my Track pad works but Trackpad menu is also empty 

on other hand my Sound its sucks it also not works  IDT92HD81B1X5 i have tried older Kext from Mirone Repo but fails

I haven't installed on either of my ProBooks yet. For those codecs that use 0x11d4198b, will need to zero out 0x11d4198a (applies to several of the IDT codecs).

Hi. Sound is working with a homemade patched AppleHDA, but Wifi is not. The card (BCM4352HMB) doesn't even show up on the system profiler...

Hi. Sound is working with a homemade patched AppleHDA, but Wifi is not. The card (BCM4352HMB) doesn't even show up on the system profiler...

So as BCM4352HMS. I think the FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi needed to be updated to add support for Sierra. Also, there might be possibilities of no longer supporting BCM43xx Wifi (which I do not believe). As I was booting in verbose mode, I found that it did detect BCM43xx at first. But perhaps later it didn't activate that.

Anyone that has AppleHDA patched for ALC892 in 10.12?

I can´t get it working with Mirone´s patcher.

Thanks.

And now that we're slowing checking things off the list, is there a fix for the garbled bootscreen with HD4000? The old IOGraphicsFamily patch isn't working here for Sierra.

Found the new fix over at applelife. Thanks to savvas.

denskop had an earlier one but this one is better: if you boot in verbose mode, the screen isn't completely garbled at second stage. The difference is changing 75 to EB instead of 74 (which the previous patch used).

Find: 0100007525
Replace: 010000EB25
Name: IOGraphicsFamily

Found the new fix over at applelife. Thanks to denskop again :)

Find: 0100007525
Replace: 0100007425
Name: IOGraphicsFamily

I still get a second between the first stage and second stage of booting where the apple breaks apart and appears in about 5 different places on my laptop screen.

thank you, yes I can

my Dell Optiplex 780 works very well with Sierra

post-1358580-0-30754100-1466185269_thumb.png

HDMI audio works natively
Appstore, Cloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Airdrop, AirServer, Siri and... works perfectly ...

on the fly audio works perfectly with new patch 8A19D411 to 00000000

and unsupported real Mac works with Sierra (Example of real MacPro3,1)

works perfectly with my real MacPro3,1

post-1358580-0-94993400-1466185299_thumb.png

have fun  :thumbsup_anim:

Anyone that has AppleHDA patched for ALC892 in 10.12?

I can´t get it working with Mirone´s patcher.

Thanks.

Please any help?

For El Capitan, I simply followed RehabMan's guide 

...for my Haskell/Intel HD Graphic HP Envy Laptop.  As I am aware that he no longer possesses the machine, I am trying to correlate my existing instal to the 10.12 Beta install.

So far I have not been able to get anywhere with it in that once the Clover menu appears, absolutely nothing happens after selecting my USB install.   I am using the new Clover 10.12 files including the FakeSMC, have kext inject set to "yes", both rootless and kext dev mode are checked in Clover UEFI settings.

Can some point me in the right direction as to why my install will not boot and suggest corrected approach ?

Edited by fantomas1
No direct link to tonymacx86!

Hello guys,

Can anyone check if the assertion for DVMT pre-allocated memory >64MB in AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer is still here in this release?

I would like to know if there are any changes in this new version regarding Intel HD 5500 for laptops given the fact I have a locked and protected BIOS and the previous assertion patch for El Capitan didn't work for me.

Thanks.

For El Capitan, I simply followed RehabMan's guide

...for my Haskell/Intel HD Graphic HP Envy Laptop.  As I am aware that he no longer possesses the machine, I am trying to correlate my existing instal to the 10.12 Beta install.

So far I have not been able to get anywhere with it in that once the Clover menu appears, absolutely nothing happens after selecting my USB install.   I am using the new Clover 10.12 files including the FakeSMC, have kext inject set to "yes", both rootless and kext dev mode are checked in Clover UEFI settings.

Can some point me in the right direction as to why my install will not boot and suggest corrected approach ?

Start out by adding -v to your boot arguments so that you can see why it is hanging right at the start of the boot process.

I still get a second between the first stage and second stage of booting where the apple breaks apart and appears in about 5 different places on my laptop screen.

Yeah, you might still get some corruption on occasional boots. The previous patch did this with El Capitan too. It improves the situation a lot but doesn't completely fix it.

BTW, go back and check my post. I found a better patch at applelife. With this one, second stage boot displays correctly when using verbose mode.

thank you, yes I can

my Dell Optiplex 780 works very well with Sierra

HDMI audio works natively
Appstore, Cloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Airdrop, AirServer, Siri and... works perfectly ...

on the fly audio works perfectly with new patch 8A19D411 to 00000000

and unsupported Mac works with Sierra (Example of real MacPro3,1)

works perfectly with my real MacPro3,1

have fun  :thumbsup_anim:

Hallo MacPeet einfach klasse genial das hast du gut hin bekommen

Did anybody noticed that:

Bildschirmfoto2016-06-14um20.36.14.png

Just two options to open unverified apps. And with the EFI Mounter I just tested - won't let me open the app.

yes is there any workaround?

yes

Terminal:

sudo spctl --master-disable

Thanks

all I needed to install the beta was latest clover (3561), latest fakesmc and move the kexts from 10.11 in "other". Didn't change anything else in my efi partition (dsdt and stuff). P.S. Latest clover configurator is not working on Sierra.