aeo

Hackintosh won't wake, Display sleep

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I have El Capitan installed on my HP G62. Everything works well, but my hack rarely won't wake (display sleep, ps2 unresponsive, USB don't work. At the same time Power button sleep indicator don't blinking (as if working).

I've uncheck "Put Hard disk to sleep" & "Wake for network" in Energy Saver.

What I should to do to solve this problem?

Advertisement

Run this in Terminal and put the result here:

syslog |grep -i "Wake reason"

And post a copy of your IOReg too.

Result: 

syslog |grep -i "Wake reason"
May 31 20:21:44 MacBook-Pro kernel[0] <Notice>: Wake reason: PWRB EHC2 (User)

And Ioreg is attached

We need add some patches in USB section. 

And what is your CPU?

I already have one of USB patches (attached) in my patched DSDT... Without it i had instant wake.

My CPU - Intel core i3 (arrandale)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By yehia2amer
      Problem:
      When I Attempt to wake my Machine from sleep, the screen stays black, although the computer is obviously awake !
      This Machine has a 1300W Power Supply So Sleep is Very Useful.

I Tried:
      1) FIX_WAK and FixShutdown as per Clover Wiki.
      2) Although I am using "SAPPHIRE Radeon PULSE RX 580 8GB GDDR5", which Should be completely Supported by Mojave, I Also changed the Part Number to "113-4E353BU-O4E" as per this Guide: http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/archives/feb18/RadeonRX-580_MacPro.html. The GPU is working GREAT without even Clover Inject
      3) Tried to Run this command: disablehibernate.command.zip
      4) Tried darkwake=0 to 10
      5) Disabled wake on USB & Wake on LAN (BIOS)

Logs:
      sudo pmset -g
      System-wide power settings: Currently in use: hibernatemode 0 disksleep 10 womp 0 networkoversleep 0 sleep 0 Sleep On Power Button 1 ttyskeepawake 1 hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage autorestart 0 gpuswitch 2 displaysleep 10 pmset -g assertions
      2019-02-19 18:51:04 +0200 Assertion status system-wide: BackgroundTask 1 ApplePushServiceTask 0 UserIsActive 1 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep 0 PreventSystemSleep 0 ExternalMedia 1 PreventUserIdleSystemSleep 0 NetworkClientActive 0 Listed by owning process: pid 56(powerd): [0x0000001700088000] 00:13:44 ExternalMedia named: "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" pid 100(hidd): [0x00000025000980a7] 00:00:00 UserIsActive named: "com.apple.iohideventsystem.queue.tickle.4294968578.17" Timeout will fire in 600 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease pid 200(mds_stores): [0x0000034e000b8279] 00:00:00 BackgroundTask named: "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB id=502 level=255 0x4=USB mod=1/1/70, 2:00 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.1d130000 owner=USB Keyboard id=503 level=255 0x4=USB mod=1/1/70, 2:00 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.1d120000 owner=Lenovo Optical Mouse Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler  
      Specs:
      CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2680 v2 2.8GHz Ten Core Processors
      RAM: 128 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Memory
      GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon PULSE RX 580 8GB GDDR5
      Chipset: Intel C602
      Audio: Realtek ALC3220 (ALC280) High Definition Audio
      SAS Drive Controllers (RAID): LSI 2308 SATA/SAS 6Gb/s controller with host based RAID 0, 1, 10 (4  
      Network Controller 1: Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
      Network Controller 2: Intel Ethernet Controller I210 
      NEC USB3.0 xHCI Controller: Renesas Electronics uPD720201 & uPD720202

for more info:

Any Help will be appreciated, Thanks !

Send me Yehias-Mac-Pro.zip
    • By manmo71
      I am a novice in the field of Hackintosh, and this is my first post here.

I have managed to setup and install my hackintosh and it is perfectly working other than this one issue.
      I am unable to figure the exact cause of this issue. My Hackintosh is unable to go into sleep mode after the set time. This is what happens (see the attached video file).

mojavesleep.mp4  
      You can see that the screen turns off, then I see the power on the graphics card and fans turn off.
      Immediately it comes back ON and the screen TURN's ON.

I have followed various threads in several forums trying various options suggested for sleep related issue, but have been un-successful.
      If anyone is able to guide me through in resolving this issue, I would appreciate that.

I am unsure what files need to be attached for you people to help me, feel free to ask and I shall upload the necessary files.
    • By Jonas
      Hi,

I have High Sierra 10.13.6 installed on a Gigabyte h360m d3h, an i3 8100 processor and a GeForce GTX 760.

I'm having some issues with sleep, shutdown and reboot not working correctly, this is what happens:
      Sleep: the machine restarts
      Shutdown: the OS appears to not be running but the machine is left on
      Restart: the same as shutdown

Everything else (audio, video, usb) appears to be working correctly.

Do you know how can I fix this?

I'm attaching my config.plist and clover bootlog

config.plist
      bootlog.txt
    • By fusion71au
      Clover r4799 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4799 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4799-X64 by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By SeePurple
      The display sleep does not work correctly. Starting with Mac 10.12.4, the display sometimes does not wake up. The backlight works, there is no image, a black screen. Currently installed 10.14.1. All the same. If the display is sent to sleep, then sometimes it can wake up in a black screen with a working backlight. From the description, it is not difficult to guess that the display sometimes wakes up correctly and sometimes wakes up in a black screen. In the course of the experiments, I also saw that the display sometimes woke up and showed the boot screen (the Apple logo and progress bar), a second after that the desktop appeared. This behavior occurs only when the display wakes up on a black screen and then I close and open the laptop cover again, after which the boot screen sometimes appears for a second, but sometimes nothing appears, the system just hangs.
      I hope I clearly described the symptoms of the problem.

The screenshot was taken after the experiment. I sent the display to sleep, then woke it up. He woke up in a black image with burning lights. Then I closed and opened the laptop bucket, pressed the space bar and waited a few seconds. After a few seconds, the boot screen with the Apple logo appeared and then the desktop appeared. Immediately made a screenshot.

Asus k501lb
      Intel HD 5500
      Core i-5 5200U ( Broadwell )
      Display: au optronics B156HTN03.8