1. C.Frio

C.Frio

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r5101 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5101 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5101-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By albcc
      Hi,
      I used OpenCore with this configuration:
      -b450i Aorus pro wifi
      - ryzen2700
      - rx5700
      - dw1560

I followed the instruction and Catalina 10.5.2 works flawlessly. Usb power, bluetooth patched, iCloud,  airplay. audio, gpu.

The only thinks that aren't working are iMessage, FaceTime and handoff.

iMessage Error: a.cicala@logicsolution.com
      FaceTime Error: This account has not reachable addresses. Please signing to appleid.apple.com in order to add one.
      I think it could be related to ROM configuration in PlatformInfo-> Generic -> Rom 

But even if I tries to change the value it doesn't seems to work.

Steps I've done:

- Change Rom Value
      - Change entirely the Generic settings
      - Used CloverConfigurator to create a new rom value
      - checked that en0 is stetted in Wifi
      - removed  [~/Library/Caches/com.apple, ... , networkPreferences.plist] files

Is anything wrong I'm doing in the rom code creation? I attach my config.plist (without  smUUID) maybe in OpenCore I should use not data but string type?

config.plist