Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi there i wanted to share my experience with the fenvi fv-t919
order it from ali exprees
got it after 2 weeks
installed it in 10 minutes and turn on the mac and everything works
connected my magic mouse, matias wireless keyboard and airpods togheter and everything works perfect.
and the most amazing part is now i have airdrop and calls from my mac in and out (airdrop needs wifi and bluetooth, calls needs only bluetooth)
worth any dollar or in my case NIS.
Clover r5101 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5101 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5101-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1 3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
I used OpenCore with this configuration:
-b450i Aorus pro wifi
I followed the instruction and Catalina 10.5.2 works flawlessly. Usb power, bluetooth patched, iCloud, airplay. audio, gpu.
The only thinks that aren't working are iMessage, FaceTime and handoff.
iMessage Error: firstname.lastname@example.org
FaceTime Error: This account has not reachable addresses. Please signing to appleid.apple.com in order to add one.
I think it could be related to ROM configuration in PlatformInfo-> Generic -> Rom
But even if I tries to change the value it doesn't seems to work.
Steps I've done:
- Change Rom Value
- Change entirely the Generic settings
- Used CloverConfigurator to create a new rom value
- checked that en0 is stetted in Wifi
- removed [~/Library/Caches/com.apple, ... , networkPreferences.plist] files
Is anything wrong I'm doing in the rom code creation? I attach my config.plist (without smUUID) maybe in OpenCore I should use not data but string type?