Frank Nitty

[GUIDE] How To Install El Capitan On Asus Z170M-Plus With Clover Using Pentium G4500

58 posts in this topic

A full uninstall and re-install of the nvidia drivers and everything is fine again.

Another question: Is sleep and wake working fully for you?  I saw sleep/wake working normally after install, but then had a power outage last night and now it's not waking correctly (black screen).  I'm not sure I tested it too much before so maybe it's a larger problem than just the power outage.

Thank you!

BB

Advertisement

A full uninstall and re-install of the nvidia drivers and everything is fine again.

Another question: Is sleep and wake working fully for you?  I saw sleep/wake working normally after install, but then had a power outage last night and now it's not waking correctly (black screen).  I'm not sure I tested it too much before so maybe it's a larger problem than just the power outage.

Thank you!

BB

Unfortunately, no... I have been able to get it to sleep, but upon wake up it's a black screen and system is running... I plan on fixing it eventually, however I have other issues occurring on my Mac since I decided to overclock it via BCLK... I get reboots whenever I turn it on, maybe 2 or 3 before OS X finally decides to load which I think it may have to do w/ power management. I'm a/b to update the post to include the working version for the ethernet kext and different Fake CPU ID to use (optional). 

Edited by Frank Nitty

Cool, good to know.  I've had intermittent luck with sleep still.  Sometimes it's working perfectly and sometimes it sleeps fine but won't wake.  I am running the IntelMausiEthernet-V2.1.0d5 which is working great but the nvidia drivers continue to be touchy.  Any adjustment to clover's config.plist and things won't boot or sleep right again...still working on debugging this but I will post more if I find anything else concrete on the sleep situation.

BB

Cool, good to know.  I've had intermittent luck with sleep still.  Sometimes it's working perfectly and sometimes it sleeps fine but won't wake.  I am running the IntelMausiEthernet-V2.1.0d5 which is working great but the nvidia drivers continue to be touchy.  Any adjustment to clover's config.plist and things won't boot or sleep right again...still working on debugging this but I will post more if I find anything else concrete on the sleep situation.

BB

Unfortunately fixing sleep hasn't been a focus of mine lately... Between life, competing in sports tourneys, finishing my binge-watching of Breaking Bad, finishing Assassin's Creed 2 (I know I'm late to the party), and working on 2 other hackintoshes w/ multiple boot partitions (including Windows) - I have to take each step one at a time. If u find anything helpful feel free to post it on the thread.

Hi Frank !

appreciate your effort in this guide !

my board is Gigabyte Z170M-D3H... any ideas?

What issues are you having?

I have Asus z170-E , core i5 6600, GeForce GTC 750i  2GB, 16GB memory. I couldn't get pass the CPU Panic without Safe mode. however, when I boot with safemode I can not install driver and no internet connection. 

any help ?

I have Asus z170-E , core i5 6600, GeForce GTC 750i  2GB, 16GB memory. I couldn't get pass the CPU Panic without Safe mode. however, when I boot with safemode I can not install driver and no internet connection. 

any help ?

Keep in mind you're using a completely different processor but a slightly similar board compared to what I'm supporting in this thread. Currently I'm at work but once I get time to sit down in front of a working Mac/Hackintosh, I'll examine your EFI Folder/config.plist before I recommend workarounds/troubleshoot what might be causing the issue.

Minor correction: IOAPIC fix is actually a DSDT patch in Clover. I tore my hair out until I realized this simple mistake.

Minor correction: IOAPIC fix is actually a DSDT patch in Clover. I tore my hair out until I realized this simple mistake.

Are u sure... Check out this source from Pike Alpha

Here's my config for G4500, but different motherboard maybe.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u4svcyarccx74bn/AACt-jLfmZekYYsK5kxm6zOMa?dl=0

Hello bayard, I was able to get some time to go over your config.plist. I have provided you a log of descriptions (in the spoiler) to explain for each modification I made in the config.plist. I have tested it and it is working with my system. Feel free to download and use the final product which I have included as an attachment:

• Removed following patches; not needed if not using a DSDT:
EHC1 [to] EH01
XHC1 [to] XHCW
EHC2 [to] EH02
  • Patch "Rename HDAS to HDEF" is needed if using CloverALC: Removed
  • Not sure what this is, but deleted it because it was excess:
<key>Signature</key>
<string>BGRT</string>
  • Retained the following entry because they’re helpful for restart issues (source):
<key>ResetAddress</key>
<string>0xCF9</string>
<key>ResetValue</key>
<string>0x06</string>
  • Removed boot argument:
kext-dev-mode=1 

It was necessary for 10.10 but phased out in 10.11, replaced by SIP

• Removed boot argument:
rootless=0

It was necessary to bypass security when installing unsigned kexts in 10.11 beta, replaced by SIP

• If you’re using NVIDIA card then add boot flag: nv_drv=1
  • Borrowed this flag to add to my own personal config.plist:
<key>CustomLogo</key>
<false/>
  • I added this to yours:
<key>DefaultLoader</key>
<string>boot.efi</string>
  • It’s supposed to be: <string>PBR</string>

Not: <string>PBRsata</string>

• This relates to CPU type to be displayed in “About this Mac” for Skylake (i3)
<key>Type</key>
<string>0x0905</string>
  • Removed the following entries:
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>NVidia</key>
<string>0x11C610DE</string>
</dict>
  • Borrowed this to add to my own personal config.plist:
<key>HighCurrent</key>
<true/>
  • Removed the following because it’s overkill. Just don’t place/install the drivers in Clover if they’re not being used:
<key>DisableDrivers</key>
<array>
<string>DataHubDxe</string>
<string>OsxLowMemFixDrv</string>
<string>PartitionDxe</string>
</array>
  • Removed the following entries because they were all overkill, unnecessary and bloating the plist:
<key>Scan</key>
<dict>
<key>Entries</key>
<true/>
<key>Linux</key>
<false/>
<key>Tool</key>
<true/>
</dict>
  • Removed the following because it’s better to allow Clover to auto-adjust resolution on it’s own:
<key>ScreenResolution</key>
<string>1920x1080</string>
  • Removed Graphics/CustomEDID/InjectEDID/LoadVBios/NvidiaSingle/PatchVBios; I would advise you to try another alternative method (e.g. NVIDIA Web drivers) to enable graphics instead of injection but use injection as a last resort.
  • The following only necessary if you’re using a Gigabyte board, set to false:
<key>AppleRTC</key>
<false/>
  • Removed the following entries you already set to false; unnecessary and bloating the plist: 
<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
<false/>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelCpu</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelHaswellE</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelLapic</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelPm</key>
<false/>
  • Removed all “KernelAndKextPatches” entries that were not necessary except for 3 entries that you would benefit from while using Skylake; The others could be interfering with boot; no need to bloat the plist.
  • Changed CsrActiveConfig=0x3 ; SIP Partially Disabled (Loads unsigned kexts)
  • Reduced the “SMBIOS” section to only include “Manufacturer”, “ProductName”, and “Trust”; All other info is deemed moot and only cosmetic in nature and from my experience Clover is capable of loading the correct specs based on the ProductName (a.k.a. System Definition).

NOTE: I would advise against using any other system definition but iMac14,2 since it is does not require any modifications for video to work. Using iMac17,1 requires that you modify AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy kext as well as add the matching patch by Pike in your plist. 

• “SystemParameters” needs only: InjectKexts=Detect and InjectSystemID=true

​THE END

config.plist_for_G4500-bayard,.zip

Hello, thank you for your magnificent contribution, I have the same motherboard but with an i5 6500 CPU and I would like to install macos SIERRA. The process is the same?. thanks for your time

Hello, thank you for your magnificent contribution, I have the same motherboard but with an i5 6500 CPU and I would like to install macos SIERRA. The process is the same?. thanks for your time

The process should be moreless the same except you wouldn't need a FakeCPUID since your i5 is a supported processor for macOS... I will 'eventually' come with a guide for Sierra... There are a few things I need to add in this guide to finally make it complete such as editing the SSDT to enable HDMI audio and also implementing proper sleep, haven't had much time to get around to doing it yet.

Hello all, I successfully installed macos Sierra using this method. However I installed and it does work. But I get a reboot loop where I have to do a CMOS reset, take battery out and redo all the bios settings.  Do you know why this is happening?

Frank Nitty: i have same mobo as yours but different processor (i7 6700k), everything works almost perfect but i can't get any fan icon or readings at all using hwsensors app (and of course fakesmc+plugins).

i've tried almost every combination of fakesmc and kext...

does the fan detection works on your system?

i'm on 10.11.6 atm.

post-38685-0-49776000-1475745943_thumb.png

Hello all, I successfully installed macos Sierra using this method. However I installed and it does work. But I get a reboot loop where I have to do a CMOS reset, take battery out and redo all the bios settings.  Do you know why this is happening?

Sorry for the delay... That's one of the unexpected quirks I have come to find after using this motherboard. I almost thought I was the only one having this problem. I've already installed Sierra on my system but there are a couple of hiccups I want to get resolved first before I release a guide. Time has not been on my side though. Now speaking of your issue, there are 2 reasons I can think of that could be causing this issue to happen:

1) You are adding the "VolumeType" tag for the macOS volume in the config.plist.
2) If you are running a multi-boot system, you have to avoid changing the time in OS X. It can lead to a constant reboot loop. It must only be done in Windows or the BIOS.
After some testing, I think I have remedied the situation because I haven't received anymore CMOS resets since I used this solution. To resolve this, add 'HaltEnabler' in your config.plist:
<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>HaltEnabler</key>
	  <true/>

Let me know if this helped...

Frank Nitty: i have same mobo as yours but different processor (i7 6700k), everything works almost perfect but i can't get any fan icon or readings at all using hwsensors app (and of course fakesmc+plugins).

i've tried almost every combination of fakesmc and kext...

does the fan detection works on your system?

i'm on 10.11.6 atm.

Sorry for the delay... 

Below is a screenshot of my temps being shown in HWSensors with the 'Fan Detection' included:

13s0mLo.png

Be sure to check that your fans are connected to ports that says "CHA FAN#" on the motherboard as shown below: 

kQgNZM5.jpg

If that doesn't work then I don't know what else to tell you...

i have 3 fans on the motherboard, so all the fan slots (cpu, cha1 and cha2) are used,

2 fans have 3 pin (cpu/cha1), and one has 4 pins (cha2), but i can see and set speed/profile just on bios.

as i can see in your pic you have also problems with the fans... 

the pic is showing only 2 fans: one system fan is recognized but not showing any rpm.

only "working" fan is the integrated fan of the gpu, and btw has strange value on it (19rpm is sloooooooow).

What do u mean?

I wanted to know if we can follow the tutorial to install MacOS Sierra or we must do differently? sorry for my bad english

i have 3 fans on the motherboard, so all the fan slots (cpu, cha1 and cha2) are used,

2 fans have 3 pin (cpu/cha1), and one has 4 pins (cha2), but i can see and set speed/profile just on bios.

as i can see in your pic you have also problems with the fans... 

the pic is showing only 2 fans: one system fan is recognized but not showing any rpm.

only "working" fan is the integrated fan of the gpu, and btw has strange value on it (19rpm is sloooooooow).

O ok, didn't pay it any mind before I posted it... HWSensors is an ok tool, but monitoring my fan speeds hasn't been much of a concern to me... As long as your BIOS doesnt indicate any alerts I wouldn't worry too much a/b it if I were u. 

I wanted to know if we can follow the tutorial to install MacOS Sierra or we must do differently? sorry for my bad english

You can follow my guide to install Sierra the same way except your system def needs to be changed to MacPro5,1, iMac14,2, etc. (anything above MacPro3,1 but released after 2010). Also use the latest version of Clover and select 'OsxAptioFix2Drv-64'. You may need to create a 10.12 'kext' folder in the EFI partition (since from my experience Clover didn't create one for me). I will eventually post a guide with all the necessary changes to successfully install Sierra.

O ok, didn't pay it any mind before I posted it... HWSensors is an ok tool, but monitoring my fan speeds hasn't been much of a concern to me... As long as your BIOS doesnt indicate any alerts I wouldn't worry too much a/b it if I were u. 

you should because if u can't control or read fan speed value u can't increase rpm if the cpu or gpu is getting too hot, i dunno if system can auto manage speed if needed.

as soon u use cpu/gpu for intense video editing or any other stuff u can only see temp getting higher and higher, and no way to cool it down increasing the fan(s) speed .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Simon's InsaneMac
      Hi, I'm kind of lost when scrolling to Clover Configurator, so I decided to use an EFI from the web and just configure the most basic stuff. But that sadly didn't work, im always getting the attached screen IMG_0054.HEIC (and I don't know whether all the errors are listed, as I can't scroll). 
      Anyways I thought it'd be better to do a custom setup. Can anyone give me some help with what to choose in the settings? Here's my rig:
      i7 8700k
      Asus z370-G (Rog Strix)
      gtx 1060 6gb
      samsung ssd (SATA)
      WD hard drive

Your help would be much appreciated!
    • By kylon
      A big thanks to wegface for teaching me a lot of things.

Tested on Catalina 10.15.4 and Clover EFI 5104 (Catalina Patcher)

Not Working:
      - realtek sd card reader (pm me if you have a fix)

Notes:
      **CPU patches are disabled, if you are using a locked BIOS you must enable them**

Clover EFI:
      - Install it in UEFI Mode and change your hdd partition table to GPT.
      - You will be able to install ANY OS in EFI mode, even if this pc does not support EFI at all! (No guide available for this)

You will need:
      My unlocked BIOS (OPTIONAL) (here) Latest Clover config from CCE Bank (here) (asus k53sj-kylon) Rehabman Voodoo PS2 Controller (here) acidanthera AppleALC (here) acidanthera Lilu (here) acidanthera VirtualSMC (here) acidanthera SMCBatteryManager (here) acidanthera SMCLightSensor (here) acidanthera WhateverGreen (here) Mieze Realtek RTL8111 (here)
    • By kushwavez
      A really good motherboard with macOS compatible bult-in Wifi & Bluetooth

ASUS Z170-Deluxe (with Wifi)
      BIOS: v3801
      CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 to 4.2 GHz (w/o OC)
      RAM: 1x 16 GB Corsair DDR4 2400 MHz
      GPU: Intel HD 530 (Headless) & ASUS Radeon RX 5700 OC 8 GB
      Audio: ALC 1150
      Ethernet: I219V2, I211-AT
      WiFi & Bluetooth: Broadcom BCM94360HMB Half-Mini-PCI-E
      More Specs: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z170-DELUXE/specifications/

Catalina 10.15.4 - Windows 10
      What is working:
      BCM94360HMB Wifi and Bluetooth AirDrop, Handoff, FaceTime, Messages, App Store, iCloud, etc. Intel HD 530 (QE/CI tested, but now I'm using it in headless) Sleep RX 5700 (QE/CI with 2 1080p monitors connected) Sound USB Ports Two Ethernet ports macOS with a light OC (4.12 GHz - 4.5 Ghz, XMP, ASUS optimal) No problem so far ASUS HyperKit with a KINGSTON NVMe SSD - 250 GB  
      What is not working:
      -  

Not tested:
      VideoProc says that Hardware Decoding\Encoding is fully supported and enabled on both HD 530 and RX 5700 but I didn't test it Thunderbolt (no equipment)  
      Issues:
      None  
      BIOS Settings:
      Boot\CSM (Compatibility Support Module): Launch CSM: Disabled Boot\Secure Boot: OS type: Other OS Secure Boot State: Disabled Advanced\System agent (sa) Configuration: VT-d: Enabled Graphics Configuration: Primary Display: Auto iGPU Multi-monitor: Enabled RC6(Render Standby): Enabled DVMT Pre-Allocated: 128M Advanced\PCH Storage Configuration: SATA Mode Selection: AHCI HyperKit: Enable (if you have NVMe SSD with ASUS HyperKit) Advanced\CPU Configuration: Intel Virtualization Technology: Enabled CPU- Power Management Control: Intel SpeedStep: Enabled CPU- C-States: Enabled Intel SpeedShift: Enabled  
      Getting ready for installation:
      Download the bootpack (Clover v5106): Click here -> asus-z170_clover_5107.zip  
      Installation:
      Create an installer with any method you know (- Mac: createinstallmedia - Windows: Transmac, Vmware, Win32diskimager) Copy my Clover folder to the USB's EFI folder Boot with the Installer USB If you have any problem (kp or freeze) boot with config_debug.plist to see what causes the issue  
      Post Installation:
      Download Clover Configurator and generate a new Serial Number for yourself  
      Some pictures:

Catalina & Windows 10 Dual-Boot (clean install, on one drive):
       Boot into your Mac installer, Create 2 partitions in GUID table (1 for Win (I used FAT32 but I think it doesn't matter what you choose), 1 for Mac)
       Install Mac, boot with your USB, mount your EFI partition (use terminal or an EFI mounter app), create an EFI folder (if there is no folder), copy the CLOVER folder I attached to the EFI folder, restart
      Boot into your Win installer, Format the partition you created for Win, install. 
      Now, it's automatically booting into Windows. To use Clover open cmd in administrator, type: 
      bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi  
      You're done! It will booting into Clover when you start the system, and you can select Win or Mac (or another OS if installed on a 3rd partition).

IF YOU GETTING ERRORS DURING WINDOWS INSTALLATION (could not be formatted, etc):
      Make sure you have GPT partitions, and GPT (UEFI) installer, also disconnect all external storage drives (except the installer USB)  
      Mounting EFI from Windows:
      Open cmd in administrator mode and type: mountvol b: /s (This will mount your EFI) Open Total Commander or Explorer++ in administrator mode to manage EFI mountvol b: /d (This will unmount your EFI)  
      Notes:

2020.03.26: Updated to 10.15.4 -> Updated WhateverGreen, Lilu -> Updated Clover to v5107
      2020.03.23: Removed "EmuVariableUefi.efi" -> deleted, caused false nvram map, now it's native, updated Clover to v5106
      2020.02.11: Updated to 10.15.3 -> No problem when/after installing
      2020.01.19: Added ASUS HyperKit NVMe SSD to the "What is working" list
      2020.01.12: Tested system with OC, added more informations to BIOS settings
      2020.01.11: Added SmallTreeIntel82576.kext for 2nd Ethernet, Tested Ethernet ports
      2020.01.11: First upload

• By tluck
      Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover Guide
      Latest Release on GitHub (March 2020) Updated to Clover r5105 Updated Lilu based kexts - Lilu, ALC, WEG Added AirportBrcmFixup.kext
        Various Tweaks over Last months The zip file is a complete Clover ESP (/EFI) bundle and kext pack for the Lenovo T460. The current file bundle is tested on Sierra. 
      Note: I never got the GFX fully working on El Capitan. 
      Full Clover file set - config.plist etc. Includes all custom kexts Includes custom DSDT/SSDT scripts and patches Utility scripts The zip bundles are posted to GitHub: https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover/releases
      Caveat: The T460 systems used here was configured with: i5-6300U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 1920x1080 touch screen. If you have a different system model, then extract the ACPI files and use the included scripts to create a set of files consistent with your system type and BIOS version. See below for details.
      Credits: RehabMan, Shmilee, vusun123, TimeWalker, Mieze from which, much of their work and help is/was was used to get the T460 to this point.
      Devices and aspects working:
      Ethernet -  Intel I219LM is enabled via IntelMausiEthernext.kext WiFi/BT - substitute the Intel WiFi/BT with a compatible Broadcom or Atheros chip Audio - ALC293 codec implemented via AppleALC.kext (the old AppleHDA_ALC293 and CodecCommander kexts are not needed) PS2 - ClickPad + TrackPoint + all 3 buttons - using a modified VoodooPS2Controller to support new layouts - and added some custom Fn key maps based on 440/450 dsdt USB - implemented via custom SSDT + USBInjectAll kext. All USB3/USB2 ports are intel-based and work -  3 external USB and internal Camera, BT, etc  Sleep/Wake - the sleepwatcher package and custom sleep/wake scripts are used to help with sleep/wake for BT and PS2 devices. Note: have not tried to implement the SD card reader - no driver found.
      ACPI Files
      New Installation - Steps and Details
      Part 1 - OS Installation
      Part 2- Post OS Installation and Setup
      Notes on Custom Kexts

• By y010204025
      Disclaimer: All files of this article are from itpwd.com and rehabman ’s github.com

After Testing:

Graphics card: NVIDIA K1000M / K2000M / K2100M / K3000M / K3100M / K4000M / M1000M (ordinary TN1600x900 or 1920x1080), AMD W5170M / W7170M (DC2 or 4K), Intel HD4000 (ordinary TN1600x900 or 1920x1080) can be driven normally, but NVIDIA graphics card Brightness adjustment is disabled. AMD W5170m and w7170m are the best choices on 8570W and 8770W. The brightness can be adjusted normally and the graphics performance is very good. For WX7100m and WX4170m, the graphics card fans cannot be controlled, and other methods are required to control the fans. CPU: 3rd generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 (Ivy Bridge architecture, including all dual-core and quad-core. Celeron and Pentium are not supported), frequency conversion is normal. In general: If you have 8570W, 8770W, and hope you can get the best Hackintosh experience, it is recommended to replace the CPU with i7-3840QM / i7-3940XM, 8570W is recommended to choose W5170M, 8770W, and it is recommended to choose W7170M. In addition: If you want to have a 4K experience or perfect HIDPI, W5170m / W7170M supports 4K output, you can choose a suitable 4K screen to replace, but because 4K screens are mostly edp interface, and 8570W / 8770W motherboard is lvds interface, This requires a custom screen cable, which seems to be a difficult choice, but you can choose to do it yourself or buy it separately. In China, taobao.com is almighty and may be more suitable for you than eBay.

EFI features:
      out of the box, the relevant hardware can be driven after the OS is installed, and it is easy to use without code operation.
      Supported models: HP EliteBook 8470p, 8570p, 8570w, 8770w (click the model for official specifications)
      Wireless network card: Recommended: BCM94360cd (requires ipex4 to ipex1,3 antenna 1300mbps), BCM94352HMB / DW1550 (2 antennas, 867mbps)
      Wireless characteristics: no white list, wireless network card with Bluetooth does not support the Bluetooth function of the wireless network card (also does not need to shield the pins), but the wireless normal use, you need the Bluetooth function to use this machine comes with Bluetooth:
      Clover version: 5103, keyboard mapping has been added Command key = Alt key, Option key = Win key
      Supported systems: macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103)-macOS Catalina 10.15.x,

Notes on known issues:
      1. The touchpad and the left and right keys under the touchpad are normal, the pointing stick and the left and right keys above the touchpad are temporarily unavailable (recommended to use the second generation of Apple Magic Trackpad)
      2. Indicator display problem (can be ignored, function is normal): Caps light is sometimes not switched in time, mute / wireless key may be yellow
      3.AMD graphics card / Intel nuclear display has supported sleep and 15 levels of brightness adjustment, NVIDIA has no
      4. If the AMD graphics card enters Huaping, refer to editing the Clover startup parameters, and add the Boot parameter radpg = 15 (the EFI file that has been configured with this parameter has been uploaded, refer to the following EFI-guided download link)
      5. Using the above NVIDIA graphics card with a normal TN screen 1600x900 or 1920x1080 can not enter the installation interface, please check whether the VBiOS of the graphics card is exclusively for HP, thank you for your test face K1000M
      6. Due to product design defects, the MSata positions of 8570w and 8770w cannot be used as boot disks, so EFI boot can only be placed on the main hard disk (turn the machine over and open the hard disk in the lower left corner of the cover, which is the main hard disk). Put on msata plate
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Hardware requirements:
      Model: 8470p, 8570p, 8570W, 8770W 1 or more, it is recommended to use another notebook for emergency Hard disk: It is recommended to choose an SSD hard disk of 240g or more. Samsung or Intel SATA hard disk is a good choice. Wireless card: BCM94352HMB, DW1550, BCM94360CD, miniPCIe slot U disk: 1 for 16g and above, another winPE emergency USB disk is recommended If you use a rescue USB flash drive, it means that you read this post carefully

Make and install a USB flash drive:
      Get the mirror: please do it your way Making and installing a USB flash drive: macOS command line production is recommended, whether it is a real macOS model or a virtual machine (although this is not allowed to be discussed in many forums)Or you can choose to use TransMac or ether under Windows. This is not recommended, but it is simple enough for those new to Hackintosh. Make boot U disk: If you know how to put the boot into the installation U disk, unzip the EFI file and put it in the EFI partition, or you can choose a fat32 format U disk to store the EFI file separately Note: EFI is an unzipped folder, not a zip or ISO suffix file.

BIOS settings From RehabMan
      To start, set BIOS to defaults.
      Then insure:
      UEFI boot is enabled (hybrid/with CSM for best result) secure boot is disabled disable fast boot IGPU graphics memory set to 64mb, if available disable the serial port via BIOS option, if available disable "LAN/WLAN switching", if available disable "Extended Idle Power States" if you find it under "Power Management Options" disable "Wake on LAN" and "Wake on USB" disable Firewire/IEEE 1394, if your laptop has it for Skylake and KabyLake laptop, enable "Launch Hotkeys without Fn keypress" Note: If you have a laptop with switchable graphics, leave it enabled. You can still use it on Windows, although the discrete card will be disabled when running OS X by the ACPI patches provided here. If you want to also disable it in Windows (via BIOS option), make sure you read about the DGPU option in your model specific SSDT (source is in SSDT-HACK.dsl), as in the scenario where the DGPU is disabled by BIOS, DGPU should be set to zero.

Install:
      Please modify according to the above BIOS settings: Press F9 after booting, select the boot efi to file option, which is generally the last item. Enter your boot USB disk to find the location of cloverx64.efi, select cloverx64.efi, press Enter, and enter the clover boot interface. Select the location of the install entry and press Enter. Enter the macOS interface, use the disk tool to format the partition you need to install to hfs + or apfs format, do not choose the encryption option, this will make your efforts in vain. Note: The disk must be in gpt format, and the remaining EFI space is greater than 200M, 300mb + is recommended. If it is not, please try to modify it in WindowsPE environment. This may cause you to lose the Windows system boot and disk data. Please prepare for backup.
      After formatting the partition successfully, close the disk tool and select install, you will find the partition you installed, and follow the interface prompts. When the installation reaches a certain progress, it will restart. When restarting, select F9, enter from the boot U disk, select the disk partition where you installed macOS (no longer the U disk installation), the installation will continue, and it may restart 2 ~ 3 times Every time, you need F9 to select the boot. After entering the installation interface, except for the first installation, select the U disk, and then select the disk installation partition. Eventually you will enter the settings interface. After following the interface prompts, you will enter the macOS system interface. Remember the system password and turn off the Find my mac option.  
      Post install:

After the installation is complete, you need to hang the EFI partition of the disk, copy the EFI file of the U disk to the EFI partition of the disk, so that you can directly use the disk to boot, otherwise you need to select the U disk to boot each time. The mount tool can choose cloverconfigurator. If after copying the EFI file to the disk, the computer cannot recognize your clover boot, you can use the custom boot option of bios: set the custom boot path to \efi\clover\cloverx64.efi, and set it as the first boot, Use bootice or easyUEFI to increase the clover boot option under Windows and set it as the first boot. If you do not have a wireless network card available temporarily, you can use the USB binding function of your Android phone to share the network. This may require the HoRndis driver. It is not recommended to use a US wireless network card. If you need Windows or Linux, you can install it normally. Be careful not to let Windows overwrite your boot files.  
      For other uses of macOS and brew, please pay attention to forums and other communities. Hackintosh is just the beginning.

Finally, I would like to thank rehabman, vit9696 and others who contributed to Hackintosh. I also thank Cwen for his efforts to modify files and hardware tests. I hope that Hackintosh will be eternal.

Please comply with the laws and regulations of your country or region. My description may not be clear or professional, but I think it is necessary. I think the existence of Hackintosh is everyone's technical hobby and experience macOS, not as a substitute for macOS cheap hardware.

EFI_8x70_5103_W7170m_20200116 .zip