@insanelyDeepak, I would like to try cloverHDA, but I need help understanding how to use it.
I have an Asus laptop that uses Realtek ALC295.
My questions with regard to using cloverHDA:
1. I am running High Sierra (10.13.6). Is cloverHDA directly compatible? If not, can it easily be made compatible with adjustments I can apply?
2. What needs to be done with the original AppleHDA.kext that is already present in /S/L/E? Should it be left alone? Should it be removed? If it is removed, does the AppleHDA.kext that comes with cloverHDA, for example /Vanilla AppleHDA/Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6/AppleHDA.kext, need to be installed in its place?
3. In the 21 aug 18 reply to TessereKt, you mentioned "there is ALCPluxfix must install this." I noticed that there is a directory for alc_fix in one ALC295 directory (the ALC295_v2 Asus UX430UA directory) but not in the other ALC 295 directory that is provided (the ALC295/3254 directory). In which situation(s) is ALCPlugFix required?
4. My pathmaps are somewhat different from those in the cloverHDA.kext. Is there an easy way for me to customize the kext? For example, if I just switch the values in the xml files, will that be enough? Or does the whole thing then need to be recompiled?
(My highest priority for the moment is getting headphone working, which is 33-2, and I might even be able to use the 33-3 that is already included. But I would like to eventually get all of them working.)
1. I install 10.13.5 on PC and install latest Clover. Working fine with NullCpuPowerManagement.kext. Then I reconfigure config.plist to work with native power management but have kernel panic. Then I found kernel fixes for pentiums, add this to config.plist and have panic again. How i can fix it without using custom DSDT?
P.S. Also why a have worked speed step with NullCpuPowerManagement.kext? Checked in HWMonitor. Also have good results in Geekbench4 - 3016/5227 points in single/multi-core mode (linux - 2861/4476, win - 3038/4850).
2. GTS250 worked out of the box. But I have problem during starting with HDMI connection (lost signal to monitor). No problems with VGA. How i can fix it without using custom DSDT?
MB: Asus H61M-A
CPU: Intel Pentium G2120 (Ivy Bridge)
Video: Gainward Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 deep green 512Mb (iGPU disabled in UEFI)
ACPI Clover dump - acpi_clover_dump.zip
worked config.plist with NullCpuPowerManagement.kext - config.plist_nullcpupm.zip
not worked config.plist with fixes and without NullCpuPowerManagement.kext - config.plist.applecpupm.zip
I have a receiver with 7.1 channels, in which I transmit the formats Dolby Digital and DTS without problems by Windows, through the HDMI output of HD4000. On that same Laptop, I have the Hackintosh, with the High Sierra 10.13.6, and with audio enabled using AppleALC, but in the audio preferences, I can not enable the Digital audio format. Also did not find players like Mirillis SplashPro (which I have used in Windows) with the option of HDMI output Bitstream. Is it possible to enable this digital output on Hackintosh?