vit9696

AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

4,448 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

How about the result?

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

How about the result?

Sorry, couldn't write anything (just quoting and attaching) from my Hack so uploaded from there and edited my posting on my PC.

14 minutes ago, an3k said:

Used the attached AppleALC.kext and set layout-id 21: No External Output or Input but Internal Audio Out / In works as before: layout-id21.ioreg.zip

Edited by an3k

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, paulopina said:

everything works perfectly.
I can switch the inputs and outputs.

Thank you very much for your work.

MacBook Pro.zip

You're welcome. Enjoy your hackintosh.

45 minutes ago, an3k said:

Couldn't write anything from my Hack so uploaded there and edited my posting.

How about this,, post the result

AppleALC.kext.zip

10 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

How about this,, post the result

AppleALC.kext.zip

Without anything attached I see Internal Speakers and Internal Microphone. Both working as before. However, when plugging in my stereo cable from my headphones while being in System Settings > Audio > Output "Internal Speakers" are gone and changed to "Headphones" and I do get Stereo audio. Also Volume and Balance sliders are independent for both devices. Excellent! Thank you very much! :) Is it possible to have both Outputs/Inputs listed the whole time or is this normal macOS behavior?

I don't have a 3,5 mm Headset cable (only a Headphones one) so I can't test how Audio-In behaves but I'll get one as soon as possible and test it. I assume it will work as awesome as Audio-Out.

25 minutes ago, an3k said:

Without anything attached I see Internal Speakers and Internal Microphone. Both working as before. However, when plugging in my stereo cable from my headphones while being in System Settings > Audio > Output "Internal Speakers" are gone and changed to "Headphones" and I do get Stereo audio. Also Volume and Balance sliders are independent for both devices. Excellent! Thank you very much! :) Is it possible to have both Outputs/Inputs listed the whole time or is this normal macOS behavior?

I don't have a 3,5 mm Headset cable (only a Headphones one) so I can't test how Audio-In behaves but I'll get one as soon as possible and test it. I assume it will work as awesome as Audio-Out.

Stupid me had a Headset (somewhere tucked away). As with Headphones plugging in a Headset works perfectly for Audio-Out. For Audio-In however while it changes from "Internal Microphone" to "Line-In"  there is no actual audio input (tried system settings as well as voice recorder). I made sure that both the port as well as the plug are using the same layout.

8rSD2.jpg.953003fd2da0876b51f8756f57dc3f0e.jpg

Stupid me had a Headset (somewhere tucked away). As with Headphones plugging in a Headset works perfectly for Audio-Out. For Audio-In however while it changes from "Internal Microphone" to "Line-In"  there is no actual audio input (tried system settings as well as voice recorder). I made sure that both the port as well as the plug are using the same layout.
I will check later, i will upload new kext several hours from now

Hi guys

I need some help for my sound, heres my spec:

1. Laptop Acer 4739 i3 370M

2. Alc 271x (based on codec_dump)

3. I've been trying many layout id through clover for codec alc269, but none of them worked, and when I make inject kexts=Yes in clover configuration, my layout id automatically set  to 7, and I cannot changed it. By using inject kexts= yes and layout id automatically set to 7, the sound comes up after maybe around 30 minutes, then I test it, it just takes 3 secs with playing music and no sound at all

4. Yosemite 10.10.5

hope someone can help me 

thank you very much

ioreg7.zip

codec_dump.txt

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 6.16.46 PM.png

Edited by sleepynow_x

1 hour ago, sleepynow_x said:

Hi guys

I need some help for my sound, heres my spec:

1. Laptop Acer 4739 i3 370M

2. Alc 271x (based on codec_dump)

3. I've been trying many layout id through clover for codec alc269, but none of them worked, and when I make inject kexts=Yes in clover configuration, my layout id automatically set  to 7, and I cannot changed it. By using inject kexts= yes and layout id automatically set to 7, the sound comes up after maybe around 30 minutes, then I test it, it just takes 3 secs with playing music and no sound at all

4. Yosemite 10.10.5

hope someone can help me 

thank you very much

ioreg7.zip

codec_dump.txt

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 6.16.46 PM.png

Your problem is about set layout Injection for your audio. Just set it from Config.plist or DSDT

9 hours ago, an3k said:

Try this,, post the result..

AppleALC.kext.zip

9 minutes ago, matgeo said:

You forgot about me or you can not find a solution?

Because your info is not clear. You said before with 5 and 11 then you didn't get any sound from headphone, then you said again get same problem audio lost after sleep.

How can you get audio lost, you didn't get any sound before sleep.

I don't understand your exactly issue.
image.png.ba6bb6a55abbbbea5f69ef0a60c5325d.png

Make it clear in one post with LayoutID = 11.

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

56 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Your problem is about set layout Injection for your audio. Just set it from Config.plist or DSDT

one more the problem, as you can see on my pic, when I set inject kext inject=Yes,  I cant set layout id(alc and lilu is loaded), but if I set inject kext=Detect, I can set the layout id but in kext wizard no applealc and lilu is loaded. Is there any solution to change the layout id when inject kext is set to Yes?
thank you

injek kext yes.png

kext other no inject kext.png

Just now, sleepynow_x said:

one more the problem, as you can see on my pic, when I set inject kext inject=Yes,  I cant set layout id(alc and lilu is loaded), but if I set inject kext=Detect, I can set the layout id but in kext wizard no applealc and lilu is loaded. Is there any solution to change the layout id when inject kext is set to Yes?
thank you

injek kext yes.png

kext other no inject kext.png

Your configuration is BAD,,, it's the answer

1 hour ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Because your info is not clear. You said before with 5 and 11 then you didn't get any sound from headphone, then you said again get same problem audio lost after sleep.

How can you get audio lost, you didn't get any sound before sleep.

I don't understand your exactly issue.
image.png.ba6bb6a55abbbbea5f69ef0a60c5325d.png

Make it clear in one post with LayoutID = 11.

My mistake.

With the applealc.kext you sent me , audio works only on internal speakers.

Audio from headphones not working (tried all , 5-11-13-28-56-21). Also , if it helps , with 13 ,56 and 21 there is a high pitch noise from headphones , with 5 and 11 no sound at all.

2 minutes ago, matgeo said:

My mistake.

With the applealc.kext you sent me , audio works only on internal speakers.

Audio from headphones not working (tried all , 5-11-13-28-56-21). Also , if it helps , with 13 ,56 and 21 there is a high pitch noise from headphones , with 5 and 11 no sound at all.

But in here, you said with 5 and 11 you get low level Headphone volume, now you said no sound at all.

Your information is still not clear

That was true with latest release of applealc , ssdt for alc256 and codeccommander.

You told me to try the applealc.kext you sent me without codeccommander and ssdt. The results of it are described on my previous post.

4 minutes ago, matgeo said:

That was true with latest release of applealc , ssdt for alc256 and codeccommander.

You told me to try the applealc.kext you sent me without codeccommander and ssdt. The results of it are described on my previous post.

You said with my AppleALC.kext layoutID = 21 then you get Internal Speaker and internal mic, right?? if yes. Now use it again + codecCommander + ssdt.

Post the result

Yes i will try and respond back. Just an "interesting" thing. With layout 28 i have audio from heaphones when audio jack cord is not inserted all the way.

1 minute ago, matgeo said:

Yes i will try and respond back. Just an "interesting" thing. With layout 28 i have audio from heaphones when audio jack cord is not inserted all the way.

What do you mean?? How can headphone get audio when youd didn't plug in it to jack. LoL

when it is "loose" there is sound.
I i plug it all the way sound is lost.
IMG_0009.thumb.JPG.4d9397313853c49e7aa9dd8d15485328.JPG
Take a photo of your jack connector.

Same thing happens with my iphone earpods.

30 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

You said with my AppleALC.kext layoutID = 21 then you get Internal Speaker and internal mic, right?? if yes. Now use it again + codecCommander + ssdt.

Post the result

Internal audio is fine.

Headphones not working. High pitch sound and cpu 20-25%.

IMG_0010.JPG